Are there any economic beneffits from global corporations ?

Of course. So building a wall is what? A way to promote the supply and demand of labour.

dear, how stupid can a liberal be?? Conservatives support Republican capitalism and free trade and the law of supply and demand. We also support the idea of countries and the borders between countries. Get it?? free trade, yes, put not to the point where we take down country borders or borders around prisons or schools so absolutely everyone can take part? Still too complicated for you??

Now think a bit:
In the short run ,Mexicans will flood the country.

too stupid?? Why only Mexicans??? Why not ISIS and the 3 billion people all around the world who live in poverty, want their kids born here, want to eventually become citizens, want free health care, and want free education?

Isn't thinking fun??

Now think a bit:
In the short run ,Mexicans will flood the country.

too stupid?? Why only Mexicans??? Why not ISIS and the 3 billion people all around the world who live in poverty, want their kids born here, want to eventually become citizens, want free health care, and want free education?

Isn't thinking fun??
Because the US doesn't have :
A) A free trade agreement with those contries ( e.g. NAFTA ).
B) A 1000 mile border with those countries.

Too stupid Baiamonte? Think a bit before posting.

In the short run ,Mexicans will flood the country to cover the cheap posts, and many Americans will suffer because the lack low paying jobs which require no education ( probably not even speaking english).

yes Americans will suffer when billions from anywhere in the world come here with varying educations and bid down wages against American workers, and, American culture would disappear too.

Only a liberal would be 100% dumb enough to wish this fate on America.

dear, how stupid can a liberal be?? Conservatives support Republican capitalism and free trade and the law of supply and demand. We also support the idea of countries and the borders between countries. Get it?? free trade, yes, put not to the point where we take down country borders or borders around prisons or schools so absolutely everyone can take part? Still too complicated for you??
Well , how else do you propose Mexicans offer their services to companies in need of cheap labour within the context of a trade agreement?

It is just the market reality.

Market reality says we have to let millions of unskilled illegals displace unskilled Americans?
I disagree.
Market reality is that US companies demand cheap labour and Mexicans ( and south americans in general ) are willing to provide it. That is a fact.

I am arriving to the conclusion that global corporations do not beneffit the economy at all.
They actually harm it because they tend create cross country monopolies, evade taxes and practice dumping.
But I would like to hear if someone thinks global corporations have some beneffit.

I must underscore the word global . Please notice corporations are an absolute must for every healthy economy, specially medium and small corporations.

Are you posting on the internets using a computer or a smartphone?

Well , how else do you propose Mexicans offer their services to companies in need of cheap labour within the context of a trade agreement?

From Mexico.

Market reality says we have to let millions of unskilled illegals displace unskilled Americans?
I disagree.
Market reality is that US companies demand cheap labour and Mexicans ( and south americans in general ) are willing to provide it. That is a fact.

And we must disappoint them by sealing the border and ejecting the illegals.

Market reality is that US companies demand cheap labour.

and that too is a stupid lie. It is customers who demand low prices while corporations are indifferent to wages except to the extend they interfere with low prices.

Actually, corporations are very sensitive to wages and the cost to the consumers.

They want to make as much money for the stockholders as possible.

Wages are paid as cheaply as possible, and costs to the consumer are set as high as they are willing to pay, as long as the profits are sent to the shareholder.

I disagree.

Pure protectionsim.... so , free market advocates as far as the market plays in your favour.
So , I'll ask you a question :
Imagine two companies who have call centers.
Company A decides to outsource the call center to India, because of the low wages.
Company B decides to employ "illegals" for its call centers.
How different are these two companies?
If a ultra secure fence was built which blocked all access to illegals , would company's B jobs be automatically be converted into employments for Americans?

From Mexico.

dear we are about to sign TPP and others so do you have any idea why you are talking about only Mexico???
Because of NAFTA... but you are right, we should include Canadians allowing them to freely roam the US and Mexico in search of sun and jobs.

TPP. I don't really think TPP will include the free exchange of labour.

I disagree.

Pure protectionsim.... so , free market advocates as far as the market plays in your favour.
So , I'll ask you a question :
Imagine two companies who have call centers.
Company A decides to outsource the call center to India, because of the low wages.
Company B decides to employ "illegals" for its call centers.
How different are these two companies?
If a ultra secure fence was built which blocked all access to illegals , would company's B jobs be automatically be converted into employments for Americans?

Pure protectionsim....

Yes, we should protect our citizens by protecting our borders.

No. We should seal the border and boot the illegals, regardless.

easymoney1972 said:

Bull, we pay a litany of taxes constantly. You are referring to only one tax, and corporate taxes are double taxation on the owners already

I think there are also tax cuts. There are some details here:

The Misinformed Tea Party Movement - Forbes

Well, ralfy boy, if you want to argue about Republican views, why don't you find a Republican to do that with? I don't give a shit to defend them. I'm a libertarian.

And your article was about income taxes, not business taxes. Try to focus on the conversation, eh ralfy?

Forum List

Back