Are there any differences between believing in CO2 or Jesus Christ?

FUDGE is not data, it is FUDGE.

Do you not own a thermometer? ... why would call that fudge? ... whether we like it or not, pilots and farmers only need temperature readings to the nearest 5ºC ... and no one cares enough about climate to spend the money to get better thermometers ...

Any global average temperature reading stated more accurately than a single whole degree isn't fudging ... it's LYING ... there's a difference ...

There's math to CO2 heat trapping ability by increasing it another 120PPM? Really?? Is it reality based or more post hoc, ergo propter hoc kind of a thing?

Sir Issac Newton's big mistake was his definition of force ... "action from a distance" ... it was Michael Faraday who first noted that this didn't seem to actually work ... and then James Maxwell who solved the problem with what we call Field Theory today ... and still later Einstein modelling gravity as a field value in his GR Theory ...

I'm proud to say I got to page vi in the Field Theory textbook before my brain exploded ... but no, the 15 µm band of CO2 is well documented and easily demonstrated qualitatively ... I don't know why this is so damn difficult to measure in the lab ... but there's a calculation that can be made using the QM model of chemical bonding ... alas, such is over my paygrade, it maps into NS which is assumed to solve this question also, just with a fuck load more arithmetic ... 10^23 operations per quart of air ...

All true, except this only excludes the Sun as a causative agent for GW ... what about land use, cloud cover, the width of the Atlantic Ocean ... the Urban Heat Island Effect is a good example of human activity causing up to 5ºC temperature rise, but without any change to climate ... Houston still floods every other year ... that's because this is a "humid subtropical" climate, which has nothing to do with temperature, but rather proximity to the Gulf of Mexico ... hurricanes hate Texas ...

I use the Solar Constant ... and I treat it as constant ... any and all changes to temperature on Earth's surface is strictly due to activity on the planet ... including biology, which includes humans if you believe in all that evolution stuff ... the Satan Temple Inc venomously supports climate change rhetoric ... just saying ...

Under the conditions of "everything effects everything else" ... then naturally humans can effect surface temperature ... before them dirty lazy hippies ruined it, Arbor Day was the day we all went out and planted a tree ... on Earth Day we don't, now look at NOAA's temperature graph and tell me there's no correlation ... too much LSD causes climate change ... I speak from experience here ...

My question is "how much" do humans effect temperatures ... sometimes this is easy as taking temperatures downtown, then out in the middle of the commercial airport ... but then how much does this effect the average over the entire county, or state? ...

There's better reasons to curtail our use of fossil fuels ... like the pollution it causes before it's burnt ...
"Only excludes the sun" is rather a HUGE "Only," since that is Thee most common objection.
Please correct those who make that claim daily. But you won't.

As to your question, one can be sure that the Climatologists at NOAA etc worldwide are quite aware of concerns.
That is why they occcasionally make adjustments in location And/or their numbers. Those adjustments then cause the Conspiracist deniers to say "Ahah" we caught you playing with the numbers (literally moving the goalposts), etc.

As to removing pollutants, i'm all for it, but they say (besides the GHGs) that particulate pollution also blocks some of the sunlight from reaching earth which mitigates warming.
IOW, The worst of them, coal, etc, may blunt warming somewhat in the short run... if sickening/killing people with lung disease.
If China filtered all their stacks, but emitted the same amount of CO2/etc, it might be hotter yet.

Now what was that "They're just Whities" shlt about?
`

Last edited:
"Only excludes the sun" is rather a HUGE "Only," since that is Thee most common objection.

No, I've always corrected those who are wrong ... the Solar Constant is just that ... constant ... and that has a very specific meaning in mathematics ...

The difference is the Denialists are quicker to admit they made a mistake and correct their thinking in the matter ... Alarmist can't or their arguments all fail ...

As to your question, one can be sure that the Climatologists at NOAA etc worldwide are quite aware of concerns.
That is why they occcasionally make adjustments in location And/or their numbers. Those adjustments then cause the Conspiracist deniers to say "Ahah" we caught you playing with the numbers (literally moving the goalposts), etc.

I think more important is that NOAA is using better computers today than 20 years ago ... the Frontier at Oakridge is officially Exoscale ... the crown jewel of any fluid dynamic simulation ... or it was for a few months, ha ha ha ... I'm sure there's better here 6 months later ... better computers give better results ...

NOAA tells us exactly how they get their numbers ... and the average meteorologist already knows how accurate they are ... "We take these temperature readings and make these mathematical calculations which gives us 14ºC ... give or take a half degree" ... NASA takes the same temperature readings and uses a different mathematical calculations to come with their numbers ... University of Alabama ... Maine State ... UCLA ... as many different methods as there are climatologists ...

As to removing pollutants, i'm all for it, but they say (besides the GHGs) that particulate pollution also blocks some of the sunlight from reaching earth which mitigates warming.
IOW, The worst of them, coal, etc, may blunt warming somewhat in the short run... if sickening/killing people with lung disease.
If China filtered all their stacks, but emitted the same amount of CO2/etc, it might be hotter yet.

There's evidence that soot from commercial jetliner engines is a significant source of "solar dimming" ... temperatures across the USA where 3-5ºF warmer from Sept 11th through 14th, 2001 ... when US airspace was closed to civilian aviation ... something we haven't tried to duplicate, even though the Sears Tower in Chicago is getting kinda shabby looking and maybe needs replaced ...

`

Look at a map of the world at night ... you can clearly see where whities are burning coal to light their lights at night ... and you can also see where the yellers and brownies of Asia have sold their souls (if they had any to begin with) ... only in Africa do we see where God's Favorite People don't burn oil to light their lamps ... (Latin America is filthy with hydro, I believe Brazil manufactures E100 engines?, folks using what's at hand) ... thus Black Man is completely innocent of any of these problems and best is the death of all others ...

I'm not a racist, I'm a sexist ... 90% of the males are useless to the reproductive process and should be culled ... white, black, yellow, red and especial indigo ...

RIP

Last edited:
Well ... surface data shows a warming from ALL causes ... of that single solitary lonesome degree Celsius ... CO2 would be one of about two dozen factors that are all added together to get this single measly insignificant lonesome degree Celsius warming ... and of course, anyone under the age of 40 would not have experienced this single solitary insignificant degree difference and it's unlikely they would have even noticed ...

It's currently one degree Celsius warmer now than it was an hour ago ... some people just need an excuse for pissing their pants ...
shit dude, there's more than a 40 degree F swing from Chicago to Miami. I suspect that means the planet is dead.

`
interesting statement you make, one I hadn't actually considered while in here. That factually speaking the coal and natural gas plants actually reflect sunlight during the day!!!!! So the needed energy to bolster that evil .04% isn't actually there. Blocked from reaching the surface!!!!! Thanks for that info.

Well ... surface data shows a warming from ALL causes ... of that single solitary lonesome degree Celsius ... CO2 would be one of about two dozen factors that are all added together to get this single measly insignificant lonesome degree Celsius warming ... and of course, anyone under the age of 40 would not have experienced this single solitary insignificant degree difference and it's unlikely they would have even noticed ...

It's currently one degree Celsius warmer now than it was an hour ago ... some people just need an excuse for pissing their pants ...
It’s 20C warmer than it was 2 months ago!! How is anyone still alive!!!?????

Do you not own a thermometer? ... why would call that fudge? ... whether we like it or not, pilots and farmers only need temperature readings to the nearest 5ºC ... and no one cares enough about climate to spend the money to get better thermometers ...

Any global average temperature reading stated more accurately than a single whole degree isn't fudging ... it's LYING ... there's a difference ...
Now, now. It’s well established (and paid for) that we have temperature readings dating back to 1880, including from the depths of the oceans, that are accurate to a TENTH OF A DEGREE by using thermometers only accurate to 2 degrees, er, give or take

Science!

Settled!!

Now, now. It’s well established (and paid for) that we have temperature readings dating back to 1880, including from the depths of the oceans, that are accurate to a TENTH OF A DEGREE by using thermometers only accurate to 2 degrees, er, give or take

Science!

Settled!!
Frank, needed to share this video:

Tell them drop mic

Frank, needed to share this video:

Tell them drop mic

Well, there's that. The AGW Cult can only say one, or all of the following:

The ice cores are deniers!
The Internal Combustion Engine must be 10,800 years old, do you really think the Egyptians used bronze Chisels and deer antlers to carve the Pyramids?
Niels Bohr Institute? LOL! Find some real science!!

Warmer temperatures are better for the primary producers ... plants and other photosynthetic creatures ... there's an experiment for first-year chemistry students that fully demonstrates this ... and the theory is confirmed over countless centuries of scientific investigation ...

Better conditions for herbs means better conditions for herbivores and better conditions for carnivores and the generalists ... so burn tires ...

Forum List

Back