Ted Cruz sending out bogus Summons to 90 year old dementia victims.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ted Cruz’s Texas Senate campaign is sending out mailers to voters disguised as court summonses

As Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s re-election bid against Rep. Beto O’Rourke enters a nail-biter of a final leg, multiple sources are reporting that the Cruz campaign sent out donation request mailers last week disguised as legal summonses.

A photo of one such mailer posted to Twitter on Sunday shows a yellow envelope clearly marked “SUMMONS ENCLOSED — OPEN IMMEDIATELY.” The man who posted the photo, Sean Owen, said that the envelope had been delivered to his 88-year-old grandmother.

What a classless twat.

Hey Ted ? What would Jesus think ?

Ted Cruz’s Texas Senate campaign is sending out mailers to voters disguised as court summonses

As Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s re-election bid against Rep. Beto O’Rourke enters a nail-biter of a final leg, multiple sources are reporting that the Cruz campaign sent out donation request mailers last week disguised as legal summonses.

A photo of one such mailer posted to Twitter on Sunday shows a yellow envelope clearly marked “SUMMONS ENCLOSED — OPEN IMMEDIATELY.” The man who posted the photo, Sean Owen, said that the envelope had been delivered to his 88-year-old grandmother.

What a classless twat.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

B794FBBC-5E6D-49B0-B353-E1488DBBA9FF.gif

What a classless twat.

Cheating to win is often illegal...

On Sunday night, Gene Wu, a state representative serving Texas’s 137th District, said that the mailers ran afoul of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, which he helped to enact in 2015. According to the law’s official language, solicitations that resemble “a governmental notice or form that represents or implies that a criminal penalty may be imposed if the recipient does not remit payment for the good or service,” are prohibited.​

Amazing how conservatives just laugh at this. Taking advantage of the elderly is a crime that is on the rise from "con" artists. If this were a democrat, conservatives would be going nuts. But since it is a Con, one of there own, screw the elderly and it all well and good to deceive them. Grandma be damned!

But hey it may be fraud, but it is okay as long as it is Con fraud.

Amazing how conservatives just laugh at this. Taking advantage of the elderly is a crime that is on the rise from "con" artists. If this were a democrat, conservatives would be going nuts. But since it is a Con, one of there own, screw the elderly and it all well and good to deceive them. Grandma be damned!

if fraud then i'd think he'd be arrested for it.

one just has to ask where these asshats get such ideas?

one just has to ask where these asshats get such ideas?
there's some ass-hattery out there giving them away as door prizes.

I guess that desperate people do desperate things. If it isnt illegal then it is immoral. I am sure that trump would be appalled.

I guess that desperate people do desperate things. If it isnt illegal then it is immoral. I am sure that trump would be appalled.
desperate people do desperate things.

they sure do.

like accuse a man of rape 30+ years ago w/o proof or evidence.

they sure do.

Well I am not clear as to how the two are related. One is an accusation which may or not be true. The other is an actual letter sent out by a canting hypocrite.

The elderly can read and vote.....democrats do worse than that. They wait until the elderly are dead to get their votes...

Remember when he told Arab Christians if they wouldn't stand with Israel he wouldn't stand with them?

The more you watch and listen to Ted, the more obvious it is.

Cuba had Jewish owned hotels/whore houses at the turn of the last century. Some fled Castro. Others stayed. Rubio, for example, lied about when his family left. But Cuba has been a gold mine for Zionist Traitors who want "hispanic" candidates that are really 100% sold out to Zionism. Cruz, Rubio, and Menendez are three. Alberto Gonzalez was a fourth.

Coming from the party that loves to gerrymander, make it as difficult as possible for minorities to vote, and outright lie about the day of elections to intentionally confuse people, is this sort of tactic any sort of surprise.

they sure do.

Well I am not clear as to how the two are related. One is an accusation which may or not be true. The other is an actual letter sent out by a canting hypocrite.
"I saw it on the internets. It must be twue."

Forum List

Back