Are the Democrats Planning a Civil War?

I think they may plan on enraging the bulk of patriotic Americans and then instituting Martial Law.

That's the vibes I get, anyway.

The GQP is not the party of values. Look at the people you follow and elect and adore.

Neither party is "the party of values".

You've really been manipulated.
So you say. I say you're lying, Mac! You're one of the lyingest posters here.

Traditional American values and conservative principles are good for America and Americans, though.

Do you agree, or no?

Ofc you don't agree, your goal is to subvert America.

I think they may plan on enraging the bulk of patriotic Americans and then instituting Martial Law.

That's the vibes I get, anyway.
Good luck with that.

They dont have the clout for martial law.

Are you kidding?

They can't even keep 50,000 gang members out of LA and Chicago.

Martial law? You're making me laugh.

The Democrats used to be a clever political science club which cobbled together otherwise disparate special interest groups into voting blocks in order to win elections (with a little ballot tampering when needed). But today, it has become like a brown shirt army of thugs who are actively involved in silencing (by force, if necessary) any opposition to their control of the federal government. Using the Covid Pandemic and War in Ukraine as excuses for assuming emergency powers, they actions have created a corrupt police state which uses all of its powers to legally and financially punish its opponents.

At first glance, this looks like a transparent attempt to bully the opposition into submission and acceptance of a new world order. But is this even possible in the U.S.? A more likely outcome would be to incense the opposition into openly defying federal authority, thereby creating an excuse to suspend all civil liberties supposedly guaranteed by the Constitution. If this occurs, armed conflict/civil war would become inevitable. The Democrats may be calculating that this is their moment in history when a woke military and politicized law enforcement may tip the odds in their favor.
Is it possible? We’re living in it! We’re an Occupied Nation and We the People are finally waking up to it. We are the only ones who can save ourselves

Is it possible? We’re living in it! We’re an Occupied Nation and We the People are finally waking up to it. We are the only ones who can save ourselves
Nah. This doesn't rise to the level of an occupation. It's just a bunch of rats and weasels. We have a vermin problem, that's all.

Another Civil War is brewing, only this time it is freedom-loving people who want to secede and the political slave masters who want to prevent them from leaving.

Another Civil War is brewing, only this time it is freedom-loving people who want to secede and the political slave masters who want to prevent them from leaving.
Who's talking about leaving ?

This is US presence on the world stage.

This battle is about what it means to be an American.

If you want to let Sam Brinton represent America at diplomatic events, keep voting for the leftards.

The responsible right to the responsible left are the responsible patriots.

MAGA to a man and woman as well as some of the Progs do not want what is best for America.

Good luck with that.

They dont have the clout for martial law.

Are you kidding?

They can't even keep 50,000 gang members out of LA and Chicago.

Martial law? You're making me laugh.

They pulled off a coup and imprisoned anyone who called them out.
They keep indicting a "former" President who just happens to be the Coup' s biggest threat to return the nation to an actual Republic.
The Covid lock downs were a trial run for Martial Law.

200 thousand Chinese overseas commandos will be green lighted and it will be up to States & Citizen Militias to stop them as the Government will stand down General Milley style .

Forum List

Back