Are the Democrats Planning a Civil War?

Which is perversely ironic given that they're the ones perpetually flouting the law with armed violence. (The summer of 2020 was definitely the peak, but there are still episodes of smaller outbreaks that will augment the closer we get to the next election.)

I personally think the current government has been deeply infiltrated by the Chinese.

Allegedly.

“You personally think” that the Chinese have infiltrated the government. What did you use when you came up with a stupid idea like that??

The Democrats used to be a clever political science club which cobbled together otherwise disparate special interest groups into voting blocks in order to win elections (with a little ballot tampering when needed). But today, it has become like a brown shirt army of thugs who are actively involved in silencing (by force, if necessary) any opposition to their control of the federal government. Using the Covid Pandemic and War in Ukraine as excuses for assuming emergency powers, they actions have created a corrupt police state which uses all of its powers to legally and financially punish its opponents.

At first glance, this looks like a transparent attempt to bully the opposition into submission and acceptance of a new world order. But is this even possible in the U.S.? A more likely outcome would be to incense the opposition into openly defying federal authority, thereby creating an excuse to suspend all civil liberties supposedly guaranteed by the Constitution. If this occurs, armed conflict/civil war would become inevitable. The Democrats may be calculating that this is their moment in history when a woke military and politicized law enforcement may tip the odds in their favor.

You haven't seen what the Republicans are up to then?
But seriously, both parties are bad, what is needed is an electoral system that can punish both the big parties, allow for smaller parties, more choice, more oversight.

It's Proportional Representation.

Ah, so the conspiracy is the Democrats are tricking the Trumpsters into being violent. It wouldn't be the Trumpsters' fault. The Dems MADE them do it.

I don't know how you people make it through a day.
just have a queer beer and you will feel better.....and dont forget your prayers to chairman Mao

If Trump can plainly demonstrate a huge threat to America's government, without having to order the violence, he should be able to escape from all attempts of the law by delaying.

There's no threat of a civil war. If Trump is to come out on top, it will have to be with an antiwar movement he can lead.

Biden's last drawing card is winning the war, and that is now impossible.

None of that contains any impetus toward civil war at this critical time!
the right will win any civil war easily because the left is afraid of guns....all they can do is dress up like women and then burn their bras I suppose

I used to believe that democrats wanted to push Americans over the edge and fire the first shots in a civil war. As it turns out, that was too limiting. The democrats are actually opening doors and assisting the Chinese in massively pillaging the nation, without opposition.

There were no “Niike looters” were all white guys from the suburbs involved in Fourchan gangs.

DURR

Lefties are total liars.

On this board there are maybe three (out of 30) that could be moderate, or centrist, or think for themselves.

The rest just parrot the talking points, with varying degrees of spin.

This one previous is one of the worst, every post is a malicious lie.

Normal Americans are getting intensely tired of leftist lies. The people doing this stuff are either stupid or evil, there's no middle ground anymore. Not sure which is worse - "both" is worse probably.

Should America's police change tactics and start shooting the looters?

Or is that an escalation to a race war that must be avoided at all costs.

There may be no way of turning back!

DURR

Court cases??? Arrests??? Reports from creditable websites, with reasonable fact check records???? Those the links you need. Your links simply prove my assertions.

The arrests and convictions show clearly that that the organized theft of sneakers came from looter gangs, with no political motives at all.

Every time there are racial justice marches or protests, right wing agitators and criminal looters, use the cover of the demonstrations and the protests to commit arson and looting, knowing that the leftists will be blamed.

It happened in the 1960’s and it happened in 2020. The violence, the arson and looting charges that were filed, were all against right wing, agitators, and Internet I looter gangs.

Forum List

Back