Are the Cubs using wiffle ball bats? This is ridiculous.

If they lose tonight they have a problem.

"Good pitching beats good hitting every time."

A more idiotic statement was never uttered. The only way you know that it's "good pitching" is if the hitters can't hit it.

It used to be an American cultural tradition to favor the underdog, and to root against the "sure winner." Not sure where the Cubs land in this scenario. They were favored to win the World Series in spring training! But Jesus, the franchise deserves to have a winner after waiting so long.

If they lose tonight they have a problem.
If they win tonight they are right back in it.

I would be very shocked if that happened.Lackey is terrible on the road in the playoffs.He was bad against the Giants and the cubs fell way behind,their bats uncharaistically came alive in the 9th inning and bailed him out to win.Look for another Lackey meltdown same as the hitters had meltdowns last night.these cubs hitters are panicking swinging at everything.

cubs win cubs win!!!

about fucking time Lackey stopped stinking it up on the road in the playoffs and gave his team a chance to win.Now if the cubs bats can still be hot tonight that would be great but thats asking quite a lot.

CUBS WIN CUBS WIN!!!!:banana:

IM telling you Cub doubters this is their year.I had my doubts as well at the start before this series with the dodgers but the Cubs answered the bell.:banana:

Forum List

Back