Are the Clintons CIA assets, and that's why the House Democrats won't stop going after Trump ?

I get it. I know that republicans are too stupid to understand the ignorance of campaigning against last election's opponent, but eventually, the crazies might start noticing the similarity between that, and Al Bundy reliving his touchdowns at Polk High. That was my complaint to start with. Find something new and relatable to sane people.
"Something new..." :rolleyes:
Try this on for size, twisted sister.....I'm not a Republican or Democrat and never have been.

Asslips
They are going after Trump because he is an unethical, incompetent tyrant who us unqualified for the job.

Not according to American voters. Sorry if you dont like it but that is how our system of Government works.
American voters voted for Hillary not Drumpf. Never forget that or I will remind you every time.

Asslips.......:lol:

583c8f50ba6eb69a018b66b9

Asslips
They are going after Trump because he is an unethical, incompetent tyrant who us unqualified for the job.

Not according to American voters. Sorry if you dont like it but that is how our system of Government works.
American voters voted for Hillary not Drumpf. Never forget that or I will remind you every time.

583c8f50ba6eb69a018b66b9
So you willing admit you either dont know what "Electoral" means or you admit that Drumpf lost the vote of the american public. :)

Asslips

583c8f50ba6eb69a018b66b9
So you willing admit you either dont know what "Electoral" means or you admit that Drumpf lost the vote of the american public. :)

:lol:

DbXxLJK2WY-btFrhTLCKf27shBtcYVk-KvQeKfA1jnvtzfP71vFS8VL56kbqQTdoeyBmpPRTDtzM7iCTCeYd2FR1wUGK

Asslips

583c8f50ba6eb69a018b66b9

:lol:

DbXxLJK2WY-btFrhTLCKf27shBtcYVk-KvQeKfA1jnvtzfP71vFS8VL56kbqQTdoeyBmpPRTDtzM7iCTCeYd2FR1wUGK
I dont worry about angry crackers. They always turn red and apologize when they realize who I am.

I get it. I know that republicans are too stupid to understand the ignorance of campaigning against last election's opponent, but eventually, the crazies might start noticing the similarity between that, and Al Bundy reliving his touchdowns at Polk High. That was my complaint to start with. Find something new and relatable to sane people.
"Something new..." :rolleyes:
Try this on for size, twisted sister.....I'm not a Republican or Democrat and never have been.

Like always, it doesn't matter what you want to call yourself. You can call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to. If you support republican goals, you are a republican. I don't blame you. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.

A video of Rudy? Really? Now that's funny.
If anything he's saying about Biden is untrue,
it would be every headline and Biden would be suing him for libel and slander, but he can't because it's all true.

Nope. Public figures have much less protection from slanderous remarks. If that wasn't true most of the right wing would still be in prison over that insane birth certificate meme.

Forum List

Back