Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

The resolution of the ideologues vs the climatologists squabble over who had a better grasp of climate was always silly.

"I don’t know about you guys, but I think climate change is...

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

[Sen. Ron Johnson mouths to Republican luncheon that climate change is ‘bullsh—’]

Knowledge respects reality. Ignorance must have reality forced upon it. When ignorance is sustained by ideological dogma, it's a bitch to overcome, particularly in especially resistant cases.

The predictions are being validated. The theoretical is becoming blatant. The forecasts are being realized. Denial is becoming an increasingly costly ideological self-indulgence - agricultural failures, wildfires, flooding, soaring energy costs, droughts, mass starvation, relentless human migrations, etc., etc., etc.

By midcentury, if greenhouse gas emissions are not significantly curtailed, the coldest and warmest daily temperatures are expected to increase by at least 5 degrees F in most areas by mid-century rising to 10 degrees F by late century. The National Climate Assessment estimates 20-30 more days over 90 degrees F in most areas by mid-century. A recent study projects that the annual number of days with a heat index above 100 degrees F will double, and days with a heat index above 105 degrees F will triple, nationwide, when compared to the end of the 20th century.
Extreme heat can increase the risk of other types of disasters. Heat can exacerbate drought, and hot dry conditions can in turn create wildfire conditions. In cities, buildings roads and infrastructure can be heated to 50 to 90 degrees hotter than the air while natural surfaces remain closer to air temperatures. The heat island effect is most intense during the day, but the slow release of heat from the infrastructure overnight (or an atmospheric heat island) can keep cities much hotter than surrounding areas. Rising temperatures across the country poses a threat to people, ecosystems and the economy...
An early summer heatwave across the western United States broke all-time records in multiple states, with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit for days on end in some places. This event marked yet another climate extreme for residents of a region already suffering through a devastating drought and with memories of last year’s horrific wildfire season likely still fresh on people’s minds.
Truth not only endures. It has an irresistible way of imposing itself upon even the most willfully obtuse:

Expect Americans to demand their elected representatives confront reality.

Some may be a bit slow, but eventually, everybody will get it, one way or another.

View attachment 511009
"If there is one thing that really burns my ass, it's
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Well you know it was predicted that we were going to run out of food by the year 2000. I don't know about you, but I'm still eating. Oh and, all of Gore's predictions have been crap also. You be a good little pawn though.
More accurate than predictions from Conservatives saying there is no climate change
You mean your predictions that are 100% wrong every time? There is climate change it got into the 70's last night and will get in the mid eighties today.

There is no doubt that climate change is having an impact. Liberal predictions may not be happening as soon as predicted but they are still happening.

How are Conservative claims that THERE IS NO CLIMATE CHANGE working out?
Who of any importance is claiming "there is no climate change"?

Name the names, or crash in flames.
Let’s go back to when Al Gore was making his climate change predictions

Conservatives were in complete denial reminding us of Dinosaurs and the ice age.

Now, they admit there is climate change but that man has nothing to do with it.

Next up….
Conservatives will admit that man did cause climate change but it is too late to do anything about it.

Conservatives said everything Algore predicted was bullshit.
Conservatives as usual were right.
No, actually while Gores timeframe may have been wrong, he was still correct

Conservative Climate Change deniers said it was a HOAX

Feeeeeellllliiinnnnggggssssss whoa whoa whoa feeeeeellllliiiiinnngssss

Scientific Consensus: Earth's Climate Is Warming​

View attachment 511064
[Scientific Consensus: Earth's Climate is Warming]

The residue of anti-scientific ideologues cite Trump's rectal thermometer.
Did you notice that your plot is of temperature changes which are "Version 4" and "Version 5?"

Why do they keep adjusting the "measured" temperatures? That's rhetorical; they adjust them to change the answer, as I have already explained to you in this thread.

2019-06-24060437_shadow-1.jpg

They don't deny adjusting the data. They happily admit cooking the climate books.

Here is what Berkeley Earth (included in your plot) says:

2016-01-12-06-41-10-2.png

Conservatives understand the climate changes. We also understand there is not a single shred of evidence it is caused by mankind.

The oil companies make you say that
I kinda wish Trump would've admitted there is climate change. Get you loons to oppose it. The world would be a better place.
Trump and SCIENCE?

:auiqs.jpg:
If he said climate change is for real, you would start denying it. Yes Trump used science more than you loons do.

The resolution of the ideologues vs the climatologists squabble over who had a better grasp of climate was always silly.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

[Sen. Ron Johnson mouths to Republican luncheon that climate change is ‘bullsh—’]

Knowledge respects reality. Ignorance must have reality forced upon it. When ignorance is sustained by ideological dogma, it's a bitch to overcome, particularly in especially resistant cases.

The predictions are being validated. The theoretical is becoming blatant. The forecasts are being realized. Denial is becoming an increasingly costly ideological self-indulgence - agricultural failures, wildfires, flooding, soaring energy costs, droughts, mass starvation, relentless human migrations, etc., etc., etc.

By midcentury, if greenhouse gas emissions are not significantly curtailed, the coldest and warmest daily temperatures are expected to increase by at least 5 degrees F in most areas by mid-century rising to 10 degrees F by late century. The National Climate Assessment estimates 20-30 more days over 90 degrees F in most areas by mid-century. A recent study projects that the annual number of days with a heat index above 100 degrees F will double, and days with a heat index above 105 degrees F will triple, nationwide, when compared to the end of the 20th century.
Extreme heat can increase the risk of other types of disasters. Heat can exacerbate drought, and hot dry conditions can in turn create wildfire conditions. In cities, buildings roads and infrastructure can be heated to 50 to 90 degrees hotter than the air while natural surfaces remain closer to air temperatures. The heat island effect is most intense during the day, but the slow release of heat from the infrastructure overnight (or an atmospheric heat island) can keep cities much hotter than surrounding areas. Rising temperatures across the country poses a threat to people, ecosystems and the economy...
An early summer heatwave across the western United States broke all-time records in multiple states, with temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit for days on end in some places. This event marked yet another climate extreme for residents of a region already suffering through a devastating drought and with memories of last year’s horrific wildfire season likely still fresh on people’s minds.
Truth not only endures. It has an irresistible way of imposing itself upon even the most willfully obtuse:

Some may be a bit slow, but eventually, everybody will get it, one way or another.

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Well you know it was predicted that we were going to run out of food by the year 2000. I don't know about you, but I'm still eating. Oh and, all of Gore's predictions have been crap also. You be a good little pawn though.
More accurate than predictions from Conservatives saying there is no climate change
You mean your predictions that are 100% wrong every time? There is climate change it got into the 70's last night and will get in the mid eighties today.

There is no doubt that climate change is having an impact. Liberal predictions may not be happening as soon as predicted but they are still happening.

Conservatives were in complete denial reminding us of Dinosaurs and the ice age.

Next up….
Conservatives will admit that man did cause climate change but it is too late to do anything about it.

Lol, nothing was right in his prediction. Nothing, yet you still believe him. You're a tool for your party.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

"Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?"
Aren't the "anti-science zealots" those who defy rudimentary biology and believe a woman can have a penis?

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

Lol, nothing was right in his prediction. Nothing, yet you still believe him. You're a tool for your party.
Other than the temperature has continued to rise

Conservatives at the time called it a HOAX. How right were they?

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

So, you continue to lie.

They called YOUR SCIENCE a hoax since we fully acknowledge that climate has been changing for 5 billion years. You know, the actual science AND truth.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

So, you continue to lie.

They called YOUR SCIENCE a hoax since we fully acknowledge that climate has been changing for 5 billion years. You know, the actual science AND truth.
They called Climate change a HOAX
Just like they called COVID a HOAX
Just like they called the election a HOAX

It is how Conservatives respond to anything they don’t like

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

We have no idea what the average temperature is. How do you know it's rising?

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

NASA

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

The poster is right: Global Warming is a scam..

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

NASA
Obama turned NASA into just another propaganda organ. James Hansen's prediction all failed.

Hansen1988vsGISSthru2016.jpg

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

:lmao:

A Nazi talking about SCIENCE

Hey stupid, how many genders are there?

Hey stupid, tell us how masks stop Covid-19

Hey stupid, tell us about hydroxychloroquine.

Fucking Nazi moron.
You epitomize one of the dumbest, least thoughtful biddable fool posted in the time I've posted on the USMB. Or else you are a damn liar; yet I can't fathom what you get from your foolish comments.

The ideological dogma that decrees one is free to poop into the heavens with impunity appears to be tenacious.

Housebreaking the obstinate is a challenge.

Spewing greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere impacts the atmosphere.
C02 is not a pollutant, moron. Plants need it to live.

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

:lmao:

A Nazi talking about SCIENCE

Hey stupid, how many genders are there?

Hey stupid, tell us how masks stop Covid-19

Hey stupid, tell us about hydroxychloroquine.

Fucking Nazi moron.
You epitomize one of the dumbest, least thoughtful biddable fool posted in the time I've posted on the USMB. Or else you are a damn liar; yet I can't fathom what you get from your foolish comments.
Nope. He's a rocket scientist compared to you

'BULLSHIT!’

...‘By the way, it is!"

View attachment 511009
CLIMATE CHANGE!"

Next up….

So, you continue to lie.

They called Climate change a HOAX
Just like they called COVID a HOAX
Just like they called the election a HOAX

It is how Conservatives respond to anything they don’t like
Progs love drama. Like saying there are 8 planets or adding an ocean. The real crime is that the government most likely spent tens of billion of dollars for these useless science.

The ideological dogma that decrees one is free to poop into the heavens with impunity appears to be tenacious.

Statement: "C02 is not a pollutant, moron. Plants need it to live."

Response: Retention of CO2 is deadly in Human Beings.

Or is this also fake news and lying scientists, in your opinion?

Statement: "C02 is not a pollutant, moron. Plants need it to live."

Response: Retention of CO2 is deadly in Human Beings.
That's a claim with no visible means of support.

Yes. 0.04 % is not dangerous in any way, moron. Much higher levels are beneficial to plants. That's why they add CO2 in greenhouses.

Forum List

Back