Are States Legally Obligated to Defy Obergefell (2015)? Silhouette vs the 50 States.

I still can not believe that syriously has to lie and cherry pick syrously's own links. I mean I always knew they lie to make the points they do but I never thought they would be so desperate as to be so blatant.

Laughing.....you slink back in days later to make the *same* stupid lies?

Your link didn't say a thing about homosexual families being at higher risk. They didn't say a thing about most boys being raped by homosexuals.

You lied your ass off.
I was replying to sryisuly's link you idiot, you have a serious comprehension problem, huh.

It was not my link. But facts and the truth dont work very well for you, huh.

Fatherless families are at a greater rusk of suffering an attack by a oedophile, according to the link given by syriously, lesbian families have no father. .

Not once in the article does it say that.

Here let me quote the actual article- nowhere does this say 'higher risk' and indeed Dr. Hall's noted that 'mother's of abused children ....were more likely to be single parents. Which would not include families with two parents- including 2 lesbians.

Pedophiles may target certain types of families when
looking for children to abuse. The study by Bagley et al
noted that the parents of children who had been abused by
pedophiles had notable characteristics, such as a lower
overall education and a higher rate of absenteeism from
home. The mothers of abused children had less education
than control group mothers and were more likely to be
single parents. A significant number of fathers in the mo-
lested group were absent for at least 3 years before the child
turned 16 years old.

More specifically- and what you have always ignored is the danger from men

View attachment 66594

Men are the offenders in between 88% to 97% of all child molestations.
Girls are their victims between 69% to 91%
They are abused by a family member between 49% and 24% of the time
- meaning essentially a male family member.
By a stranger only 3-10% of the time.
The study by Abel and Harlowfound that 68% of “child molesters” had molested a family mem-ber; 30% had molested a stepchild, a foster child, or anadopted child; 19% had molested 1 or more of their biologic children; 18% had molested a niece or nephew; and
5% had molested a grandchild

Which means statistically- any child is safer from child sexual abuse in any family without any men.

Statistically- in order of safety from child sexual molestation the preference would be from safest to least safe:
2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

Any person who argues that a home with 2 gay dad's is not safe for children is a hypocrite if they don't also argue that kids are safest with two lesbian moms.
It does say it, moron, you so hung up on your ideology you have no understanding of what you read, AND YOU CAN STOP WITH THE BIG FONTS, YOU WASTE SPACE AND LOOK THE FOOL!

I can read the source perfectly well. It doesn't say a thing about homosexual families being at greater risk. And it doesn't say a thing about most boys being raped by homosexuals.

Try again. This time with a little more evidence and a little less lying.
Liar

Statistically- in order of safety from child sexual molestation the preference would be from safest to least safe:
2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

Any person who argues that a home with 2 gay dad's is not safe for children is a hypocrite if they don't also argue that kids are safest with two lesbian moms.

I would say that any adult identifying themselves by their sexual behavior as a member of a neo-sex revolution would be suspect as a parent for any child.
I'm a lesbian" is an announcement to the world "I do wrong sex" (since sex is about procreation). When you open the barn door to and even embrace "wrong sex", pedophilia and other mental damage to children involved isn't far behind...

What about these lesbian moms? Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

And these:

Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes' Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's son, 5, until he suffered 2 strokes'

A lesbian couple is facing 21 counts of child abuse after being accused of abusing their three children....The Monterey Herald reports that the girl was covered in bruises when a welfare worker went to the visit the couple's home on March 14, and then revealed that she was chained to the floor 'all day, every day.' Lesbians who chained daughter to wall so she couldn't eat stand trial

2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

I would say that any adult identifying themselves by their sexual behavior as a member of a neo-sex revolution would be suspect as a parent for any child.
I'm a lesbian" is an announcement to the world "I do wrong sex" (since sex is about procreation). When you open the barn door to and even embrace "wrong sex", pedophilia and other mental damage to children involved isn't far behind...

And these:

Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes' Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's son, 5, until he suffered 2 strokes'

A lesbian couple is facing 21 counts of child abuse after being accused of abusing their three children....The Monterey Herald reports that the girl was covered in bruises when a welfare worker went to the visit the couple's home on March 14, and then revealed that she was chained to the floor 'all day, every day.' Lesbians who chained daughter to wall so she couldn't eat stand trial

Clearly the two monsters that physically abused that poor boy causing him to stroke out are representative of lesbians as whole.

Just like Andrea Yates is representative of straight parents.

There something deeply and terribly wrong with you.

I still can not believe that syriously has to lie and cherry pick syrously's own links. I mean I always knew they lie to make the points they do but I never thought they would be so desperate as to be so blatant.

Your link didn't say a thing about homosexual families being at higher risk. They didn't say a thing about most boys being raped by homosexuals.

You lied your ass off.
I was replying to sryisuly's link you idiot, you have a serious comprehension problem, huh.

Fatherless families are at a greater rusk of suffering an attack by a oedophile, according to the link given by syriously, lesbian families have no father. .

Here let me quote the actual article- nowhere does this say 'higher risk' and indeed Dr. Hall's noted that 'mother's of abused children ....were more likely to be single parents. Which would not include families with two parents- including 2 lesbians.

turned 16 years old.

View attachment 66594

The study by Abel and Harlowfound that 68% of “child molesters” had molested a family mem-ber; 30% had molested a stepchild, a foster child, or anadopted child; 19% had molested 1 or more of their biologic children; 18% had molested a niece or nephew; and

Which means statistically- any child is safer from child sexual abuse in any family without any men.

2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

It does say it, moron, you are so hung up on your ideology you have no understanding of what you read, AND YOU CAN STOP WITH THE BIG FONTS, YOU WASTE SPACE AND LOOK THE FOOL!

turned 16 years old.

View attachment 66594

They are abused by a family member between 49% and 24% of the time- meaning essentially a male family member.

2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

You lied your ass off.

turned 16 years old.

View attachment 66594

2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

It does say it, moron, you so hung up on your ideology you have no understanding of what you read, AND YOU CAN STOP WITH THE BIG FONTS, YOU WASTE SPACE AND LOOK THE FOOL!

I can read the source perfectly well. It doesn't say a thing about homosexual families being at greater risk. And it doesn't say a thing about most boys being raped by homosexuals.

Try again. This time with a little more evidence and a little less lying.
Liar

Yes- you are a liar.

turned 16 years old.

View attachment 66594

They are abused by a family member between 49% and 24% of the time- meaning essentially a male family member.

2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

And these:

Clearly the two monsters that physically abused that poor boy causing him to stroke out are representative of lesbians as whole.

Sil is genuinely mentally ill. THe only time she has the slightest concern for abused children is if they can be used to hurt gay people. That's it. Its the only time she ever mentions children.

And if a particular child doesn't serve that end.....she abandons them and moves to another she can use.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

You would say all sorts of crazy shit.

How does anyone 'identify themselves' by their sexual behavior? Do you peek into persons bedrooms so you know who they are?

"Oh I will call him Bob- and her Bee because he Bob's on top of her Beehind....."

Well then we certainly can't have Christian's be parents

Christian Parents Caught On Tape Beating Their Gay Son [Video]
Christian parents caught on tape beating their gay son

Couple Beat Child To Death With “Biblical Rod” | Spare The Kids
Couple Beat Child To Death With “Biblical Rod”
This week CNN reported that Kevin and Elizabeth Schatz, a white couple from Paradise, California beat their seven-year-old black daughter Lydia because they believed God wanted them to. The couple tortured the child for seven consecutive hours, taking breaks for prayer. When police arrived at the Schatz residence, Lydia was still alive. An officer administered CPR, but it was too late

Or- we could blame parents for their individual actions rather than try to use the terrible issue of child abuse to attack either homosexuals or Christians...

Well then we certainly can't have Christian's be parents

Christian Parents Caught On Tape Beating Their Gay Son [Video]
Christian parents caught on tape beating their gay son

Couple Beat Child To Death With “Biblical Rod” | Spare The Kids
Couple Beat Child To Death With “Biblical Rod”
This week CNN reported that Kevin and Elizabeth Schatz, a white couple from Paradise, California beat their seven-year-old black daughter Lydia because they believed God wanted them to. The couple tortured the child for seven consecutive hours, taking breaks for prayer. When police arrived at the Schatz residence, Lydia was still alive. An officer administered CPR, but it was too late

Or- we could blame parents for their individual actions rather than try to use the terrible issue of child abuse to attack either homosexuals or Christians...

Well shit. Using Sil's logic, white couples shouldn't be allowed to raise kids either.

The op's sick obsession continues.
You know...you could be right.. My insisting children have both a mother and father could be just a "sick obsession". Let's test it under investigation and prosecution in the courts to see if it's just me or there's actual child abuse going on. See OP for mandates on investigating (2) (C)...
Way to prove my point.
Was your point to push this issue into a court of law? If so, I "proved your point"...lol..
never gonna happen, if it did the judge with throw it out on the grounds of insanity.

You know...you could be right.. My insisting children have both a mother and father could be just a "sick obsession". Let's test it under investigation and prosecution in the courts to see if it's just me or there's actual child abuse going on. See OP for mandates on investigating (2) (C)...
never gonna happen, if it did the judge with throw it out on the grounds of insanity.

So I guess you'd welcome that legal test, right?

you mean that fantasy don't you ?

And the one saying that there is child abuse going on because parents are same sex.......is you citing yourself.

Remember, we don't take kids from their parents because you're hallucinating.

And the one saying that there is child abuse going on because parents are same sex.......is you citing yourself.

Well my hallucinations, along with 90% of the other people who voted that they feel it's important not to deprive a child of either a mother or father are to be tested still.

If I say that depriving a child from having either a mother or father FOR LIFE is punishing and cruel, the states are obligated to take my claim seriously, investigate it thoroughly and publish for public viewing a report of that exhaustive investigation. Read the laws in the OP again about reporting child abuse. They err on the side of caution; even when "the claim seems so absurd!"...

So, are you in favor of an exhaustive investigation on whether or not depriving a child via contract of either a mother or father FOR LIFE is abusive to children? Or would you rather that investigation not take place. If you're so cock-sure it will net results in favor of gays, you should be 100% behind that to "prove me wrong"... Right? :popcorn:

Well my hallucinations, along with 90% of the other people who voted that they feel it's important not to deprive a child of either a mother or father are to be tested still.

You're hallucinating again. Your message board straw poll didn't even mention child abuse. Or marriage. Or any other random claims you've attributed to it. Yet in your delusion....you think it did.

You're either wildly dishonest....or hallucinating these words and phrases that none of us can actually see into a message board straw poll. And no court is taking away someone's children for either of those two reasons.

Your source remains....yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about.

If I say that depriving a child from having either a mother or father FOR LIFE is punishing and cruel, the states are obligated to take my claim seriously, investigate it thoroughly and publish for public viewing a report of that exhaustive investigation. Read the laws in the OP again about reporting child abuse. They err on the side of caution; even when "the claim seems so absurd!"...

No one is obligated to do anything because you're hallucinating or have a personal opinion.

Worse, if your depriving a child of a mother or a father was punishing and cruel abuse as you've imagined....you'd have long since been put in jail and your daughter placed in foster care when you tried to raise her as a single mother.

But you didn't. And she didn't. Nor was there any 'investigation'. As everything you're posting is pseudo-legal gibberish. And no court is going to take anyone's children away because you're imagined pseudo-legal nonsense.

Not even yours.

If I say that depriving a child from having either a mother or father FOR LIFE is punishing and cruel,

Well- you are known for lying, known for being delusional and known for being homophobic.

You say all sorts of idiotic crap.

You've demonstrated on several occasions here that you cannot distinguish between gay adults getting married and pedophilia and the forcing one's self onto innocent children. It is best that you be kept away from children.

2 mom's
1 mom
1 mom and 1 dad
2 dad's

And these:

Just like these people are representative of religious hetero parents.

Son beaten to death because he wanted to leave church: police | New York Post

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back