Are Republicans running on the same exact policies of George W. Bush?

Near as I can tell, Cruz's plan (and every other Republican plan I've read so far) would "replace" the individual mandate to purchase insurance with tax incentives for purchasing insurance. They seem to be hoping that voters will be too stupid to realize that those schemes are the SAME GODDAMNED THING.

Jeb said we need to attack NK and get back in the game.

GAME ?

pay attention Jeb, and call it a day ... GAME OVER for you.

"Are Republicans running on the same exact policies of George W. Bush?"

They'd like to. But the Democrats beat them to it.
Closing the income gap?

Benefits for our veterans?

Help for the VA?

Tax breaks on the middle class while raising taxes on the wealthy?

Affordable Education?

Affordable health care?

Republicans would never run on these things and we all know it.

Ahhh... I see. You're talking about the policies they RUN on. My bad. I assumed you meant those they implemented one in office.
For the GOP, what's the difference. It's not like they hide their odious policies. They run on them.

Some are, some aren't.
Like what?
What's the matter rtard? Too stupid to dig up your own dirt?

Google.com
Sorry you are so angry child. So far, your posts are pointless rants. A sure sign of a tantrum. Perhaps mom needs to take a hairbrush to a less than sensitive bottom? Crying for a few minutes and some alone time just might improve your less than polite outlook.
Says the man child who thinks Boooosh is hiding under every bed

Closing the income gap?

Help for the VA?

Affordable Education?

Affordable health care?

Ahhh... I see. You're talking about the policies they RUN on. My bad. I assumed you meant those they implemented one in office.
For the GOP, what's the difference. It's not like they hide their odious policies. They run on them.

Yeah. I guess Democrats are a little better at that. Not much to brag about, but hey - credit where credit's due.

Closing the income gap?

Help for the VA?

Affordable Education?

Affordable health care?

Democrats got health care for millions who didn't have it before.
Democrats took out Bin Laden.
Democrats took the college loans away from banks saving 60 billion over 10 years (Republicans have vowed to give it back).
Democrats have pushed bills promoting food stamps for poor children, benefits for veterans and money for the VA overwhelmed by returning veterans.
Democrats managed to get billions from BP to fix some of the damage they did and Republicans worked to protect BP even apologizing to BP.
The list is endless.

Derp derp derp we go
Gently down the stream
Very strange how you hate truth. You don't even try to deny it any longer. Just these weird last ditch efforts to mock it hoping for, for, well, I don't know? What your main goal is, I just don't know. We do know it isn't truth.
Truth?

You just said the GOP is 90% white

Take a look at who's running on both sides and see if you can find the derp....
You think who is running reflects the demographics of the party?

Equal parts ignorance, determined denial and tardation.

Closing the income gap?

Help for the VA?

Affordable Education?

Affordable health care?

Democrats got health care for millions who didn't have it before.
Democrats took out Bin Laden.
Democrats took the college loans away from banks saving 60 billion over 10 years (Republicans have vowed to give it back).
Democrats have pushed bills promoting food stamps for poor children, benefits for veterans and money for the VA overwhelmed by returning veterans.
Democrats managed to get billions from BP to fix some of the damage they did and Republicans worked to protect BP even apologizing to BP.
The list is endless.
When I put out actual and easy to find out facts about what the two parties have done, even though the USMB GOP calls it lies, when it's so easy to find out the truth, they have to know the real truth, they must feel terrible needing to lie. Who do they think they are fooling? We actually know what the two parties are doing. We don't need to lie about the GOP. It's public. It's on record. It's recorded in congress.

Derp derp derp we go
Gently down the stream
Very strange how you hate truth. You don't even try to deny it any longer. Just these weird last ditch efforts to mock it hoping for, for, well, I don't know? What your main goal is, I just don't know. We do know it isn't truth.
Truth?

You just said the GOP is 90% white

Take a look at who's running on both sides and see if you can find the derp....
You think who is running reflects the demographics of the party?

Equal parts ignorance, determined denial and tardation.
Yes I do. You're party is 100% white racists

There's only one person in the world that I would like to see as POTUS more than Bernie Sanders, and this person is Rdean. Rdean, congratulations for being such a special human being. I'm going to stay in the forum to learn more about you and your ideas. Perhaps you should give an interview to Oprah or any other program. Has someone from the media ever contacted you? Perhaps you should run for mayor in a major American city. You're absolutely right about this one, republicans don't offer anything that George W. Bush hasn't already offered, that's why I think we need to radically change this country, and you, Rdean, need to play a major role in this change.

Forum List

Back