Are Progressives the master race?

Ask them what 12 X 12 is and deny them access to a phone or computer.

Watch their heads smoke.

You can even supply them with a pencil and paper.

:badgrin:
I could do that math on paper cepting for my nuckles is skint up from dragging the ground and raping my sister at klan meetins'.

Society will continue to evolve, dragging along conservatives who will be kicking and screaming the entire time.

How is it that you people have any capacity to tie your shoelaces, what with all the room that you reserve for liberals in your heads.

The douche in your avatar (Karl Marx) wasn't a liberal, fucktard. He was a hardcore leftist and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

You are a skid mark on the underwear of life.
He's been dead for over 130 years. You think you will ever get over him?

Sure, when every one of his followers have received a high-velocity lead head implant. That would make the world a better place.

A lobotomy might work just as well.

Either that or legalize drugs like they want to do so that a lobotomy may not be necessary.

They really do have the best ideas.

Watch their heads smoke.

I could do that math on paper cepting for my nuckles is skint up from dragging the ground and raping my sister at klan meetins'.

It's your lack of education.....or hatred of women and blacks........or it could just be you are greedy.

Why not attend a liberal school of higher learning to try and overcome your deficits?

Watch their heads smoke.

It's your lack of education.....or hatred of women and blacks........or it could just be you are greedy.

Why not attend a liberal school of higher learning to try and overcome your deficits?
Well I ain't dumb! And I don't haf to go ta no negra college with wimmin either. Me and cousin Delbert were out on the porch playing 20 questions and I got the anwser in 2 guesses!

Watch their heads smoke.

Liberals came up with a new way to teach that, because no one does math on paper anymore.

10x12 + 2x12
Are Progressives the master race?

No, but they at least know what the word RACE means.

You sound like a racist.

Because you are an idiot.

I've already established this because I'm a deplorable regressive. Please keep up with the thread.

Idiocy is distinct from being backward and amoral.

Society will continue to evolve, dragging along conservatives who will be kicking and screaming the entire time.

How is it that you people have any capacity to tie your shoelaces, what with all the room that you reserve for liberals in your heads.

The douche in your avatar (Karl Marx) wasn't a liberal, fucktard. He was a hardcore leftist and was responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths for innocent people.

You are a skid mark on the underwear of life.

Millions

Watch their heads smoke.

Well I ain't dumb! And I don't haf to go ta no negra college with wimmin either. Me and cousin Delbert were out on the porch playing 20 questions and I got the anwser in 2 guesses!

You won't go to college? Is it the money friend? I'm sure the government will find you a loan with a reeeeeeallly low interest rate.

I would just like to say, Progressives, I solute you!

memorable_salutes-e1437187453696.jpg

I know, I know, ixna on the Hitlerna

But really, Hitler was almost the wonderful Progressive you all are. After all, he loved a strong centralized government as the people had free education and health care etc. He even was an avid animal rights advocate and environmentalist. The only bad part to him was the whole killing thingy.

Not to worry though Progressives, rest assured you are so much better than they, since you kill the undesirables before they actually are born into the world.

Think of all the welfare money we are saving.

But really, Hitler was almost the wonderful Progressive you all are. After all, he loved a strong centralized government as the people had free education and health care etc. He even was an avid animal rights advocate and environmentalist. The only bad part to him was the whole killing thingy.

Not to worry though Progressives, rest assured you are so much better than they, since you kill the undesirables before they actually are born into the world.

Oh my God! He never once thought of a self cleaning oven, now did he?

Oh my God! He never once thought of a self cleaning oven, now did he?

No, which was his down fall.
Really his down fall was having to re-clean all those ovens. What a waste of time and resources.

Most people think Hitler's down fall was multiple fronts and endless wars that was his down fall and the whole superior than thou arrogance, but as the Progressive Barak Obama showed us, opening multiple fronts in countries like Libya and continuing wars in the Middle East is not that bigly.

Curses, there I go again, talking like a regressive using the term bigly.

Sorry for that.

Since it is a given that Progressives have all the best ideas and all truthiness, would it be safe to say that they are the master race?

They tried to save the world by electing Hillary but failed, but it was not for a lack of numbers. They just could not overcome the regressive electoral college that our slave owning Founding Fathers set up that ended up being our ruin.

Is there still hope?
/—-/ Progressives need to act fast. They need to hold candle light vigils, organize midnight basketball games, have ritual abortions and most of all sit around an LED Fake campfire and sing Kum-by-ya. Only then will Progs have hope.

Godwined! Drink up! :beer:

Since it is a given that Progressives have all the best ideas and all truthiness, would it be safe to say that they are the master race?

They tried to save the world by electing Hillary but failed, but it was not for a lack of numbers. They just could not overcome the regressive electoral college that our slave owning Founding Fathers set up that ended up being our ruin.

Is there still hope?
/—-/ Progressives need to act fast. They need to hold candle light vigils, organize midnight basketball games, have ritual abortions and most of all sit around an LED Fake campfire and sing Kum-by-ya. Only then will Progs have hope.

Don't know what you are smoking friend.

They own the courts, the schools, government, the NFL, Hollywood, and the list goes on. Plus they outnumber you and have the richest states, schools, and superior living standards. They even have the best sporting teams.

Now run along and learn your place in the world friend, before the IRS hunts you down.

Godwined! Drink up! :beer:

I'm sure he is turning in his grave, that is, if he were dead yet.

But then, I am a regressive no nothing, so........

But really, Hitler was almost the wonderful Progressive you all are.
If it wasn't for his strong social conservatism which paved the way for his anti-democratic beliefs.

Wait....wut?

They self identified as social democrats and held elections.

It's not his fault people voted for the wrong guy.

Guess they were listing to what was then called the Desert Fox news.

So do "strong social conservatives" round up Jews and murder them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back