Are Multiracial Militaries A Good Idea?

Most arabs in th IDF are Druze

Druze are listed as muslims by Israel.

But their religious practices are far from Islamic.

And no other muslims consider the Druze muslims.

Israel likes to use the Druze as an example that they allow muslims to join the IDF.

What a joke.

:blahblah::offtopic:

First, they don't allow the Druze to join, they force them like they do the Jews!
Second, the only other Arab group they force is the Circassian!
Third, the Bedouins have a long and distinct IDF history dating all the way back to the '48 war of independence.

But this thread is not about the IDF, its about the merits and advantages of racially diverse combat units!

Israel likes to use the Druze as an example that they allow muslims to join the IDF.

What a joke.

First, they don't allow the Druze to join, they force them like they do the Jews!
Third, the Bedouins have a long and distinct IDF history dating all the way back to the '48 war of independence.

But this thread is not about the IDF, its about the merits and advantages of racially diverse combat units!

i think we know why you declined citizenship.:lol:

pussy.

What a joke.

pussy.

Why not call me a pussy to my face! I would be happy to make the trip down to your neck to the woods!

pussy.

Why not call me a pussy to my face! I would be happy to make the trip down to your neck to the woods!

are you threatening me?
should i be ascared?
:rofl:

will you leave a nasty note on my visitor page?
call me a smelly old hippie?

:rofl:

GHook will most likely accept dual Israeli citizenship once he reaches the age where he can't be forced into the IDF

Wrong asshole! I am America and would never accept any other nations citizenship. Either way I don't need to prove my loyalty too two cowardly trolls!

Are Multiracial Militaries A Good Idea?

One time I touched a black person and my hand turned black.

Freddie Bagwell sat next to me in Kindergarten. He used to wet his pants.

He was black too.

I didn't like sitting next to him.

Not because he was black, but because he was a pants wetter.

However, the teacher, my parents and our Principal were all very concerned I was going to turn into a mean ole bigot when I grew up.

I tried to explain to them that I didn't like sitting next to Freddie because he SMELLED BAD--like PEE. To no avail. And this....was in Catholic school in 1969. :eek:

Who names a black kid 'Freddie'?

One time I touched a black person and my hand turned black.

Freddie Bagwell sat next to me in Kindergarten. He used to wet his pants.

He was black too.

I didn't like sitting next to him.

Not because he was black, but because he was a pants wetter.

However, the teacher, my parents and our Principal were all very concerned I was going to turn into a mean ole bigot when I grew up.

I tried to explain to them that I didn't like sitting next to Freddie because he SMELLED BAD--like PEE. To no avail. And this....was in Catholic school in 1969. :eek:

Who names a black kid 'Freddie'?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9nwcpGZE6A]YouTube - Curtis Mayfield ~ Freddies Dead[/ame]

What do you have to say about the French Foreign Legion? By its definition is composed of entirely difference peoples of different backgrounds!

Heck they fight harder than the entire French Army!

What do you have to say about the French Foreign Legion? By its definition is composed of entirely difference peoples of different backgrounds!

The bar isn't set to high if you are using the French Army as a standard. :cuckoo:

Given their performance in WWI AND WWII :lol:

Last edited:

The bar isn't set to high if you are using the French Army as a standard. :cuckoo:

Given their performance in WWI AND WWII :lol:

So you, as a white man, are against serving with Blacks, Latinos and Asians! And you call me a bigot! :cuckoo:

“We have to be careful,” Casey said, “because we can’t jump to conclusions now based on little snippets of information that have come out.”

“As great a tragedy as this was, it would be a shame if our diversity became a casualty as well,” the Army Chief of Staff also said Sunday.

Right. We can't "jump to conclusions" the military man says, based on "little snippets of information." Yet that's how the whole latest middle east war business STARTED.

Duh.

Sam Francis called this "Anarcho-Tyranny": when it comes to doing the military bidding of the Jews, we'll jump on anything. But when it comes to offending multicultural dogma, we'll steer clear of anything.

Either way, the white man ends up fucked.

Hey, white man, what if we decided the direction our country would take instead of Jews?

“We have to be careful,” Casey said, “because we can’t jump to conclusions now based on little snippets of information that have come out.”

“As great a tragedy as this was, it would be a shame if our diversity became a casualty as well,” the Army Chief of Staff also said Sunday.

Right. We can't "jump to conclusions" the military man says, based on "little snippets of information." Yet that's how the whole latest middle east war business STARTED.

Duh.

Sam Francis called this "Anarcho-Tyranny": when it comes to doing the military bidding of the Jews, we'll jump on anything. But when it comes to offending multicultural dogma, we'll steer clear of anything.

Either way, the white man ends up fucked.

Hey, white man, what if we decided the direction our country would take instead of Jews?

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to blame the Hasan killings on the Jews!

I know the Jews fucked up the military also! And you call me too biased to make a rational argument on the subject!

I blame it on rednecks, because if you type didn't hang blacks, beat Latinos and Asians, vandalize Jewish property, murder fags and terrorize people, the left-wing babies would have never been able to impose their PCness on America and even effect military!

Its redneck douche bags like you that have made America go PC, not the JEWS!!!

So, why did you impose PCness on us little Willy?

Forum List

Back