Are manufacturing goods comming back?

What will President Donald Trump do to bring jobs into America?

• He will get rid of the minimum wage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Even Dumbo Dubya Got an MBA From a Prestige School
They'd never say to a Blue Chip high-school graduate, "So you got SATs in the top 1%? What are you going to major in when you go to college? Business Administration?"

Huh? They'd suggest what? Chemistry, medicine, social services, fine art?
Under Investor Supremacy, Science Is for Suckers

They certainly wouldn't suggest what you majored in: MissingThePoint.

I'm not familiar your conspiracy theory of choice but fact is a math or physics phd is highly coveted on wall street. Numbers you know. Private equity loves engineers.

Even Dumbo Dubya Got an MBA From a Prestige School
They'd never say to a Blue Chip high-school graduate, "So you got SATs in the top 1%? What are you going to major in when you go to college? Business Administration?"

Huh? They'd suggest what? Chemistry, medicine, social services, fine art?
Under Investor Supremacy, Science Is for Suckers

They certainly wouldn't suggest what you majored in: MissingThePoint.

I'm not familiar your conspiracy theory of choice but fact is a math or physics PhD is highly coveted on Wall Street. .
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

Conspiracy theories are planted by the ruling class to either throw us off the track or make us look like paranoiac idiots. So there can't be a "theory of choice" when the offered choices are deceptive. If STEM students were coveted, they'd be awarded the same adult allowance and paid-up tuition in college that the rich kids get. Instead they are insulted by being made to live like teenagers who are afraid to grow up.

The POTUS has said several times he intends to bring back the manufacturing jobs to America. Do you think it is pheasible?

He can't bring back jobs that have been replaced by automation. It's so cute that you think he means anything he says or that he gives a rat's patoot about anyone but himsel, his rich buddies and his wife vlad

People actually think an automated factory you simply turn on a switch and everything is fine....

Trump can do this by drastically lowering the standard of living in the U.S. and introducing sweat shops to our labor force. MAGA

First, according to you people on the left, the standard of living has been dropping since the 1970s.

Well, we've been doing it your way. Care to explain your failure?

I wish that Made is USA sold at a premium, I've never experienced it even when I made consumer goods.

Why would I pay $100 more for a $150 TV, just because it was made here in the US?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I'm going to live a poorer life.... just so I can have "made in the USA" on my TV, on the side of it that neither me, nor anyone else ever looks at, and wouldn't if we could?

By what rational does this make sense? Some mythical 'feel good' feeling I'm supposed to get, know I paid way too much for a TV that's no better than any other?

So if I go through your home, I'll find everything made in the US?

The POTUS has said several times he intends to bring back the manufacturing jobs to America. Do you think it is pheasible?

He can't bring back jobs that have been replaced by automation. It's so cute that you think he means anything he says or that he gives a rat's patoot about anyone but himsel, his rich buddies and his wife vlad

Yeah, because all you people have *IS* a track record of honesty and integrity. You know... depending on how you define "IS" right?

I think Trump believes he can bring back jobs. I doubt he can. But I then most liberals have been claiming the same thing. We have force Apple and all these companies to keep jobs in the US. You people have said that for decades now. Were you all lying?

Forum List

Back