Are Liberals THIS Stupid? Napolitano Dropped From FOX NEws

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Judge Andrew Napolitano is a very intelligent man who has some news sources of his own after his many years working as a pundit on legal matters. He is, in this way, more of a journalist than actual journalist, in that he is capable of actually digging for real facts and not just repeating lines written for him by the ownership of the news outlet. He made the mistake of asserting that Trumps claims are indeed plausible and that some sources have confirmed this and so he now appears to be off the air for an undetermined length of time.

The root problem is that the Deep State is trying to spin a narrative dismissing Trumps claims of being put under electronic surveillance by the Obama Regime while he was running for President and after his election. Given the leaking of various surveillance reports that revealed Finn's conversations with the Russian ambassador, Trumps various conversations with other heads of state, the FISA warrant applications applied for by the FBI and the various other Trump people who are obviously being investigated for a link with Russia, it would SEEM OBVIOUS THAT TRUMP WAS UNDER ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE BY OBAMA.

But not in Liberal World. In Liberal world, all these documents can be recorded and leaked to the public and an investigation launched while Obama was President without Obama knowing about it or dipping into the data gathered, despite Obama's long history of doing such things.

Which bring me back to my original question; are liberals really this stupid?

Yes, of course. It's the fault of all those dastardly liberals at FOX.

:lol: at Judge Nap being a "very intelligent man".

Do you know who his "source" was?

When a society is so utterly brainwashed as americans are, it is easier to buy into the blame someone else game so as not to have to confront the system itself.

Murdochs sons are indeed quite liberal and now run FOX.

Oh dear Jeebus, not you too? You buy into this this tripe that everyone that is a conservative is an idiot?

Despite the evidence, I really do not believe that liberals are as stupid as to believe all this data and conversations were recorded without surveillance, but I thought I would give liberals a chance to assplain themselves.

Instead all I get is confirmation of my worst fears from you?

No, but I dont know who Bernstein and Woodwards source was either and yet I found their allegations to be credible.

What journalists normally give away their sources, genius?

Judge Andrew Napolitano is a very intelligent man who has some news sources of his own after his many years working as a pundit on legal matters. He is, in this way, more of a journalist than actual journalist, in that he is capable of actually digging for real facts and not just repeating lines written for him by the ownership of the news outlet. He made the mistake of asserting that Trumps claims are indeed plausible and that some sources have confirmed this and so he now appears to be off the air for an undetermined length of time.

The root problem is that the Deep State is trying to spin a narrative dismissing Trumps claims of being put under electronic surveillance by the Obama Regime while he was running for President and after his election. Given the leaking of various surveillance reports that revealed Finn's conversations with the Russian ambassador, Trumps various conversations with other heads of state, the FISA warrant applications applied for by the FBI and the various other Trump people who are obviously being investigated for a link with Russia, it would SEEM OBVIOUS THAT TRUMP WAS UNDER ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE BY OBAMA.

But not in Liberal World. In Liberal world, all these documents can be recorded and leaked to the public and an investigation launched while Obama was President without Obama knowing about it or dipping into the data gathered, despite Obama's long history of doing such things.

How exactly is this related to "Liberals"?

The Deep State includes Judge Nappy, and he got caught taking a crappy.

time out for him.

Murdochs sons are indeed quite liberal and now run FOX.

Oh dear Jeebus, not you too? You buy into this this tripe that everyone that is a conservative is an idiot?

Despite the evidence, I really do not believe that liberals are as stupid as to believe all this data and conversations were recorded without surveillance, but I thought I would give liberals a chance to assplain themselves.

Instead all I get is confirmation of my worst fears from you?

No, but I dont know who Bernstein and Woodwards source was either and yet I found their allegations to be credible.

What journalists normally give away their sources, genius?

I don't think all conservatives are stupid. For example, I don't think you're stupid. Misguided, perhaps. I was speaking only of Judge Nap - who may have had a decent career as a jurist, but has become a conspiracy magnet and gone completely round the bend recently.

As for his source - its been confirmed that his source was Larry Johnson - the same person who made up the story of the Michelle Obama "whitey" tape, falsely accused John Kerry of rape during Vietnam, and claimed in 2005 that Karl Rove had been indicted for corruption.

He's notorious for making up stories to get in the news.

I don't think all conservatives are stupid. For example, I don't think you're stupid.

I am not a conservative, but thank you (I think), and as for 'not stupid', well you would get a loud argument from my wife on that point, lol. I am just an obsessive book worm on internet crack.

MEDIA is powerful he is probably having an impact on people actually waking up so they got him off.
The left will never get this it should be everyone's concern including this Judge which is NOT the first one they've done it to . Then they can do it to anybody " JUST BECAUSE" they are agreeing with the leftist nutjobs.

Interesting information here :

The leftwing bias of the American mass media is pervasive and quantifiable. Since the 1980s, studies have consistently shown that the professionals who constitute America’s mainstream news media – reporters, editors, anchors, publishers, correspondents, bureau chiefs, and executives at the nation’s major newspapers, magazines, and broadcast networks – are preponderantly left-oriented and Democrat. These studies have excluded commentators, editorialists, and opinion columnists – all of whom make it clear that they are giving their opinions and analyses of the news as they view it. Rather, the focus of the research has been on those individuals whose ostensible duty is to impartially and comprehensively present the relevant facts to the readers, listeners, and viewers.

A useful way of gauging the news media’s political and ideological makeup is to examine what the professionals in that industry believe about a wide array of social, ethical, and political issues. For example, research shows that:

• Fully 81% of news media professionals favor affirmative action in employment and academia.
  • Some 71% agree that the “government should work to ensure that everyone has a job.”
  • 75% agree that the “government should work to reduce the income gap between rich and poor.”
  • 56% say that the United States has exploited the nations of the Third World.
  • 57% say that America’s disproportionate consumption of the world’s natural resources is “immoral.”
  • Nearly half agree that “the very structure of our society causes people to feel alienated.”
  • Only 30% agree that “private enterprise is fair to workers.”
It is equally illuminating to examine the degree to which members of the news media have supported Democrat or liberal/left candidates and causes, both at the ballot box and with their checkbooks:

• In 1964, 94% of media professionals voted for Democrat Lyndon Johnson over Republican Barry Goldwater.......................................

Research on Media Bias - Discover the Networks

Forum List

Back