ARE LIBER-WOMEN REALLY THIS STUPID ?

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
You just had to make this an attack on liberals, didn't you? You couldn't just make it a non-partisan conversation.

Okay, then, my answer will be partisan as well.

Since its RWs who are opposed to education - especially SEX education, its far more likely that its RWs women who can't identify their own body parts.

Half of 26 to 35-year-olds were unable to correctly identify a vagina on a medical diagram of the female reproductive system, a new survey has found.

In contrast, the majority of older women aged 66 to 75 were much better educated about their body parts.

Read more: Just HALF of women can locate the vagina on a diagram of the female reproductive system Mail Online

they sure as hell know how to use it, but can not find it on a chart i find this to be :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:
Where was it that it indicated the political leanings of the women surveyed?

Yes, they are.

Look at these morons.

The funny thing is how they think they are so smart.

You just had to make this an attack on liberals, didn't you? You couldn't just make it a non-partisan conversation.

Okay, then, my answer will be partisan as well.

Since its RWs who are opposed to education - especially SEX education, its far more likely that its RWs women who can't identify their own body parts.

Priceless coming from one the most partisan hacks here.

And the continued bull shit about how conservatives some how hate education! Why do they make such crap up??

The age group would indicate they're indeed liberals :lol:
They're not even Americans. :eusa_doh:

Yeah, I know. I read the op captain obvious
Even more reason to believe they're libs.
And yet, that they can't locate a vagina indicates they're brain-dead Conservatives. So look at that -- neither their age nor their nationality helped identify their ideology. It took their ignorance to solve that mystery. :mm:

Some free advice from an American Liberal to brain-dead Conservatives ... take a sex education class.

And yet, that they can't locate a vagina indicates they're brain-dead Conservatives. So look at that -- neither their age nor their nationality helped identify their ideology. It took their ignorance to solve that mystery. :mm:

Some free advice from an American Liberal to brain-dead Conservatives ... take a sex education class.
That was so dumb I'm embarrassed for you :rolleyes:

That was so dumb I'm embarrassed for you :rolleyes:
Not as dumb as assuming British women between the age 26 and 35 are Liberal. But no worries -- I'll let you know when I'm concerned that a rightie is embarrassed for me.

The Christian right would be horrified if a high percentage of women were able to identify a vagina :laugh:

The Christian right would be horrified if a high percentage of women were able to identify a vagina :laugh:
Exactly -- which is why their ignorance in locating one in the study's graphic establishes they are most likely Conservatives.

As Inspector Clouseau would say, the mystery is sol-ved!

Yes, they are.

Look at these morons.

The funny thing is how they think they are so smart.

What in the world does that have to do with the OP? Nothing that I can see.

I just want you to know that there are people in America who are Pagans. Pagans love our mother earth and believe that it's one of our sources of life. It's a religious faith, just like christianity is a religious faith.

I'm Pagan. I am not a member of earth first, they're too extreme for me, but I understand what those people were doing and why.

I've never screamed but I've cried many tears because of the clear cuts that happened in the reagan/bush years. They came and took every single tree off of mountain tops for as far as the eye could see. Leaving mountain after mountain completely bald. No life at all remained. I cried and I still cry when I see people killing parts of our mother earth. I've worked for years with environmental organizations to stop the rape of our forests.

I could easily say that christians are morons too but I respect all people's faith and believe that it's wrong to make fun of something you don't understand and aren't a part of.

We have a constitution that says we're free to worship any religion we want and no one can stop us.

Some christians demand that everyone respect their faith and force their faith on everyone yet they don't reciprocate with those who aren't christian.

Freedom of religion is for everyone, not just those you agree with.

Forum List

Back