Israeli woman refused service at Florida gas station

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Israeli woman refused service at Florida gas station called 8216 killer 8217 by attendant Opinion Jewish Journal

An Israeli woman, a resident of Coral Springs, Fla., for 15 years, was recently denied service and asked not to return again to a gas station ("On the Move Texaco" owned by J&L Services of Florida Inc.) that she had frequented over the years.

On her most recent visit, a Palestinian employee of the gas station told her: “You guys are killers and your money is not welcome here." While the employee was not on the corporate side of the company, this incident, nonetheless, is another call for alarm among the Jewish population.

Because of my concern about the statement, I called the Shell station and spoke to the store manager, Darrell Glover. He assured me that this was not normal and that this employee would be let go today. He sends sincere apologies and assured me that this would never happen again.

Since the conflict between the Israeli Defense Forces and Hamas has been at an all-time high, incidents of anti-Semitism have become more frequent around the world: Synagogues in France and Germany have been firebombed by street mobs. Even in Los Angeles, a city with a sizable Jewish population, a peaceful pro-Israel rally last month became violent as pro-Hamas protesters attacked those marching in support of the Jewish state. In Britain, a rabbi was attacked near a Jewish boarding school. In Australia, teenagers shouted “Heil Hitler” and threated to slit the throats of Jewish schoolchildren. And even though it was never officially declared a hate crime, the recent murder of Rabbi Joseph Raskin in North Miami, whose only offense was walking to shul on Shabbos, raises serious concerns about the safety of Jews wherever they may be.

One Jewish organization has claimed that incidents of anti-Semitism have increased five-fold just over the last month. Globally, reports of hate crimes against Jews have been through the roof in ways not seen publicly in decades. One European leader has suggested: "These are the worst times since the Nazi era”; another has stated that we’re experiencing “a dramatic rise in Anti-Semitism.”

Passions continue to be enflamed by social media. The number of calls for peace, calm explorations of facts, and attempts to build bridges have been far outnumbered by the virulent rhetoric, distinct lack of facts, rush to propaganda, flippant accusations, and the burning of bridges.

--------------------------------------------------

No big deal folks. Nothing to see here. It is not a black woman being refused service by a right wing white man. It is just a Jewish woman who well, is not black. So therefore, no way will be treated like a victim. Also, since it is not a situation where a white man refused service to a black person, Anderson Cooper is not reporting it.

Last edited:
WTF is an "Israeli?" Does should claim to be from the tribe of Judah or is she claiming to be an Israelite who no longer exist since 720 BC according to the Bible.

So the employee was fired for his bad conduct, what's the problem here again?

The problem is a Jew was offended. This ranks right up there with going to a "gas" chamber.

Keep the dream alive. Never forget, even when it's a false flag.

The problem is a Jew was offended. This ranks right up there with going to a "gas" chamber.

No, the problem is that the clerk is a racist jerk.

Anyway, I think the OP's point was that this got next to zero mainstream media coverage like it would have if the customer had been black and the employee white.

Anyway, I think the OP's point was that this got next to zero mainstream media coverage like it would have if the customer had been black and the employee white.
how do we know it even happened?
how is the supposed victim an Israeli, and the perpetrator a Palestinian? are both here on visas?

From the article-

"These are the worst times since the Nazi era

:lmao:

That's a bad sign, in fact. I'm afraid it marks a tendency of thoughtless hate. Neither that gas station employee, nor that Jewish woman has anything to do with the conflict in the Middle East. Nor do many average people.
Too bad that we are so eager to hate...

That's a bad sign, in fact. I'm afraid it marks a tendency of thoughtless hate. Neither that gas station employee, nor that Jewish woman has anything to do with the conflict in the Middle East. Nor do many average people.
Too bad that we are so eager to hate...
Why are you using the we word? We are not a unit of thought. The idiot got canned because it's bad business. She couldn't control her hate, put the blame where it belongs.

Forum List

Back