Are legit Democrats being chased to the Right...chix with dix, illegal aliens etc

Did NONE of you notice the major reversal of the trend of GOP vs. Dem in the election THIS WEEK?
I did. But a few elections =/= the thousands of seats lost under Obama

I said the trend reversed. That's all. There was beginning to the GOP upswing long before they eventually won all those elections.
If the GOP continues to do nothing you may be right. If they do what we sent them there to do you'r fucked

They were sent to repeal and replace Obamacare and tried to pass a plan with 15% support of the American people. They failed to pass it, lol,

succeeding might have been even worse for them.

A family member and long time Democrat told me yesterday that he can no longer support the Democratic Party....he says the chix with dix thing sent him packing. He was barely hanging on after Democrats have continued to step on REAL Americans in order to roll the red carpet out for illegal Mexicans.
I gotta believe this is happening all over as sane Democrats become embarrassed by the DNC's clear display of a "no boundaries" ideology.
Your thoughts?

(That's the "iT" on the left....CONGRATS Virginia...you really know how to pickem ..haha)
CabRideHome.jpg

Very clever of you to make this person a 'family member' which under the rules we're not allowed to attack.

It's quite telling that that would even occur to you.

I've read the rules.

So what?

so now you know. lol

A family member and long time Democrat told me yesterday that he can no longer support the Democratic Party....he says the chix with dix thing sent him packing. He was barely hanging on after Democrats have continued to step on REAL Americans in order to roll the red carpet out for illegal Mexicans.
I gotta believe this is happening all over as sane Democrats become embarrassed by the DNC's clear display of a "no boundaries" ideology.
Your thoughts?

(That's the "iT" on the left....CONGRATS Virginia...you really know how to pickem ..haha)
CabRideHome.jpg

Very clever of you to make this person a 'family member' which under the rules we're not allowed to attack.

It's quite telling that that would even occur to you.

I've read the rules.

So what?

so now you know. lol

I think thats pretty much common knowledge.
.....oh,my brother said you can kiss his ass.

Did NONE of you notice the major reversal of the trend of GOP vs. Dem in the election THIS WEEK?
I did. But a few elections =/= the thousands of seats lost under Obama

I said the trend reversed. That's all. There was beginning to the GOP upswing long before they eventually won all those elections.
If the GOP continues to do nothing you may be right. If they do what we sent them there to do you'r fucked

They were sent to repeal and replace Obamacare and tried to pass a plan with 15% support of the American people. They failed to pass it, lol,

succeeding might have been even worse for them.
They were sent to repeal that shit legislation not replace it.
Build the wall
Lower taxes
Cut regulations

Did you not notice that the party that loses the presidential election always makes a comeback in the low turnout local/state the following year because last year's losers are more motivated to vote? This has been true for nearly 100 years.

The Democrats upheld the historical expectations post-presidential election. It would have been historically humiliating if they didn't.

Your thoughts?

CabRideHome.jpg
The focus of late on peripheral crap like transgender rights, amnesty for illegals, sanctuary cities, statues, flags, anthem, etc, has been a big turn off to me. I want the Democratic party to focus on things that are important to the working class - jobs, infrastructure, healthcare, education, and the economy. All this other stuff is a sideshow distraction. I will probably never vote repug, but I have voted for libertarian candidates before and may do so again.

Your thoughts?

CabRideHome.jpg
The focus of late on peripheral crap like transgender rights, amnesty for illegals, sanctuary cities, statues, flags, anthem, etc, has been a big turn off to me. I want the Democratic party to focus on things that are important to the working class - jobs, infrastructure, healthcare, education, and the economy. All this other stuff is a sideshow distraction. I will probably never vote repug, but I have voted for libertarian candidates before and may do so again.

I can respect that, and your sentiment is 100% consistent with my wife's uncles. Some recognize the DNC has completely abandoned good quality working class Americans....their priority is illegals and the LGBTQ-PZ's. It's bottom up governing from the lowest bottom. It's nice to see people acknowledging it even if they don't make their way further Right.

It seems like the Democratic Party center has shifted way to the Left which has effectively "pushed" moderate Democrats to the Right or completely out of the Party. It appears that there is no desire for Democrats to embrace the working class Americans which has been their trademark. Now their priorities are taking down monuments, pushing climate change laws, pushing gun control, and defending the heavily subsidized and failing ACA.

The DNC's default has become to be 100% in favor of anything and everything that good quality, hard working, tax paying REAL Americans are AGAINST.
I wish they'd just go public with it and clearly make the admission:
"We refuse to govern and or legislate on behalf of Americas best....We are officially the Party for illegals, minorities, weirdos, welfare dependents, degenerates, terrorists, criminals and anything un-American."
Still stinging from a transgendered woman beating a republican incumbent I see. The fact he bills himself as a proud homophobe should put you bottom feeders on notice your racism and bigotry is not going to wash any longer.

Your thoughts?

CabRideHome.jpg

I can respect that, and your sentiment is 100% consistent with my wife's uncles. Some recognize the DNC has completely abandoned good quality working class Americans....their priority is illegals and the LGBTQ-PZ's. It's bottom up governing from the lowest bottom. It's nice to see people acknowledging it even if they don't make their way further Right.
That's how YOU see it with you're warped deplorable glasses.
Dems always have been and continue to be for the working class while Trump is way too obvious his crowd is the 1%ers.

It seems like the Democratic Party center has shifted way to the Left which has effectively "pushed" moderate Democrats to the Right or completely out of the Party. It appears that there is no desire for Democrats to embrace the working class Americans which has been their trademark. Now their priorities are taking down monuments, pushing climate change laws, pushing gun control, and defending the heavily subsidized and failing ACA.

The DNC's default has become to be 100% in favor of anything and everything that good quality, hard working, tax paying REAL Americans are AGAINST.
I wish they'd just go public with it and clearly make the admission:
"We refuse to govern and or legislate on behalf of Americas best....We are officially the Party for illegals, minorities, weirdos, welfare dependents, degenerates, terrorists, criminals and anything un-American."
Still stinging from a transgendered woman beating a republican incumbent I see. The fact he bills himself as a proud homophobe should put you bottom feeders on notice your racism and bigotry is not going to wash any longer.

"Still stinging from a transgendered woman beating a republican incumbent I see."
Haha...not at all. I think it's awesome that Democrats are now electing chick with dicks to govern and legislate their shitholes....it can't be any worse than all the other filthy democratic shitholes....it serves as another testimony to anyone half sane as to just how fucked up in the head today's LefTard really is. Keep up the good work...spread the word. Remember, Hussein Obeaner was the bridge to POTUS for our boy. Think about that.

The Democratic party doesn't need to move toward the center. The center is moving towards them.

Haha...RIGHT!
Is that the spin...keep telling yourself that bunch of bullshit.

How long ago was it a HUGE issue for the Right to block same sex marriage equality?

What's your point....are you thinking by your calculation the Right should give the Left the go-ahead and declare open season on 12 year old boys and Labradors in about a decade?

The Democratic party doesn't need to move toward the center. The center is moving towards them.

Haha...RIGHT!

How long ago was it a HUGE issue for the Right to block same sex marriage equality?

Haha...RIGHT!

What's your point....are you thinking by your calculation the Right should give the Left the go-ahead and declare open season on 12 year old boys and Labradors in about a decade?

Hello?
Can you hear me now?

I became an Independent decades ago because of the Dem weak-assed stance on illegal immigration. That, in addition to playing politics with all the racial groups were a big turn off.

And now that they been cozy with BLM I'm starting to hate the Dems — just as much as I hate BLM and the brainless thugs that make up its members and supporters. Anyone or any company that supports BLM can suck shit as far as I'm concerned. The Dems have to begin to include everyone in their thinking, not just freaking black people.

Haha...RIGHT!

That would be called a strawman.

Forum List

Back