Are legit Democrats being chased to the Right...chix with dix, illegal aliens etc

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
A family member and long time Democrat told me yesterday that he can no longer support the Democratic Party....he says the chix with dix thing sent him packing. He was barely hanging on after Democrats have continued to step on REAL Americans in order to roll the red carpet out for illegal Mexicans.
I gotta believe this is happening all over as sane Democrats become embarrassed by the DNC's clear display of a "no boundaries" ideology.
Your thoughts?

(That's the "iT" on the left....CONGRATS Virginia...you really know how to pickem ..haha)
CabRideHome.jpg

It seems like the Democratic Party center has shifted way to the Left which has effectively "pushed" moderate Democrats to the Right or completely out of the Party. It appears that there is no desire for Democrats to embrace the working class Americans which has been their trademark. Now their priorities are taking down monuments, pushing climate change laws, pushing gun control, and defending the heavily subsidized and failing ACA.

It seems like the Democratic Party center has shifted way to the Left which has effectively "pushed" moderate Democrats to the Right or completely out of the Party. It appears that there is no desire for Democrats to embrace the working class Americans which has been their trademark. Now their priorities are taking down monuments, pushing climate change laws, pushing gun control, and defending the heavily subsidized and failing ACA.

The DNC's default has become to be 100% in favor of anything and everything that good quality, hard working, tax paying REAL Americans are AGAINST.
I wish they'd just go public with it and clearly make the admission:
"We refuse to govern and or legislate on behalf of Americas best....We are officially the Party for illegals, minorities, weirdos, welfare dependents, degenerates, terrorists, criminals and anything un-American."

Last edited:
A family member and long time Democrat told me yesterday that he can no longer support the Democratic Party....he says the chix with dix thing sent him packing. He was barely hanging on after Democrats have continued to step on REAL Americans in order to roll the red carpet out for illegal Mexicans.
I gotta believe this is happening all over as sane Democrats become embarrassed by the DNC's clear display of a "no boundaries" ideology.
Your thoughts?

(That's the "iT" on the left....CONGRATS Virginia...you really know how to pickem ..haha)
CabRideHome.jpg

Very clever of you to make this person a 'family member' which under the rules we're not allowed to attack.

Your thoughts?

CabRideHome.jpg

Very clever of you to make this person a 'family member' which under the rules we're not allowed to attack.

It's quite telling that that would even occur to you.

Your thoughts?

CabRideHome.jpg

I've read the rules.

The Democratic party no longer exists, liberal filth took over and destroyed it. Then there are traitors like Jeb Bush and John Kasich who also side with illegals over American citizens who illegals KILL and RAPE.

I have two very good friends who are Democrats. One is vocally pissed about the hard left turn the party has taken. The other just kind of avoids the subject now. Too embarrassed I suppose.
Neither have shown any signs of switching parties.

Your thoughts?

CabRideHome.jpg

Just curious, what would your family member think of a liberal who said: "I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally." ?

The only reason Trump could get elected was the Ds going too far left. The R senators have also drifted far to the left of their constituents in a race to the bottom.

It sure did with me. I parted company with that political Hindenberg during Obama's first term when I was quickly getting tired of their diet of muslim semen. I wouldn't vote D again if I lived long enough to see the sun's red giant stage.

Did NONE of you notice the major reversal of the trend of GOP vs. Dem in the election THIS WEEK?
I did. But a few elections =/= the thousands of seats lost under Obama

I said the trend reversed. That's all. There was beginning to the GOP upswing long before they eventually won all those elections.
If the GOP continues to do nothing you may be right. If they do what we sent them there to do you'r fucked

It is obvious the Party's been hijacked by Communist/Progressive extremist nutters. Will it push some Dems to the Right? I think so. But most will stay loyal to the insanity.

Your thoughts?

CabRideHome.jpg

I've read the rules.

So what?

Forum List

Back