Are Lefties Willing to Destroy Our Country...

Tell us why you believe that on the day a President takes office he acquires the magic ability to change the unemployment rate.

So you believe president doesn't have that ability, yet you claim that his policies caused unemployment to fall.

Unemployment is falling.

In lefties world, we should just shut up and take your word for it. Unlike lefties, numbers do not lie.

30cwvhx.jpg

So some millions of people CHOOSE not to be in the labor force. Maybe they made enough money and chose early retirement.

Tell us why you believe that on the day a President takes office he acquires the magic ability to change the unemployment rate.

So you believe president doesn't have that ability, yet you claim that his policies caused unemployment to fall.

Unemployment is falling.

In lefties world, we should just shut up and take your word for it. Unlike lefties, numbers do not lie.

30cwvhx.jpg

So some millions of people CHOOSE not to be in the labor force. Maybe they made enough money and chose early retirement.

Maybe many are old now and CHOOSE to not work. Seems the GOVT should have numbers?

got about 40mil more population now + an unknown number of illegals. If half were working,,,,you see it look a bit suspicious?

Unemployment is falling.

30cwvhx.jpg

Maybe many are old now and CHOOSE to not work. Seems the GOVT should have numbers?

Actually they do:

Civilian labor force participation rates by age, sex, race, and ethnicity

Unemployment is falling.

30cwvhx.jpg

got about 40mil more population now + an unknown number of illegals. If half were working,,,,you see it look a bit suspicious?

The government does have numbers. But if I choose not to work and I'm 30 years old, the govt knows I'm not working. That's the numbers they have.
Why should I have to tell the govt exactly what I'm doing? I shouldn't, so they don't need to have numbers on whether I'm working or not.

I don't get your last point.

Unemployment is falling.

30cwvhx.jpg

The government does have numbers. But if I choose not to work and I'm 30 years old, the govt knows I'm not working. That's the numbers they have.
Why should I have to tell the govt exactly what I'm doing? I shouldn't, so they don't need to have numbers on whether I'm working or not.

The original point was more persons total in workforce (per attached chart back posts) in 2000 than 2015. My point was population is 40mil more. Something seems a bit odd? They all 62+?

Whenever you have the two words of "force" and "government" in the same paragraph, look out, because you're about to lose some liberty.

Pity that you "lost your liberty" when you were FORCED to buy car insurance (unless you're one of those bright right wingers who can't pass the DMV test)......

Most right-wingers can pass the test. That's why you only see liberals on busses and also why we can get a voter ID while your ilk cannot.

Not only did I pass the test, but I passed the test for my Class A license as well which is why I'm working today and not on this internet like a liberal crying that I can't find a job. To save you the time to find out what Class A means, it's an endorsement to drive tractor-trailers, a test you could never pass without training and experience.

The difference between Commie Care and driving is that you have a choice whether you want to drive or not. There are alternatives like getting a ride from somebody, peddling a bike or taking a bus. If you have the money, using a cab service of some kind. My mother nor my late grandparents ever purchased car insurance because none of them ever drove a vehicle in their lives.

So what are the alternatives to Commie Care? There are none. If you can't afford insurance, the Commies will take money from you as a penalty as if you had money to begin with. See, liberals don't mind taking money from poor people when it suits their interest, but ask that we have poorer people pay something in income tax, now the liberals come out of the woodwork to tell us poor people can't afford to pay income tax.

That's why you only see liberals on busses? What do you do, board the bus and ask people their political affiliation? Training and experience to get a class A, about a month or two maybe? Not exactly rocket science.

Unemployment is falling.

30cwvhx.jpg

One major point is we have more people not working or looking for work since the mid 70's.

Some might disagree, but I say people are having a harder time finding work because of the crap trade deals both political parties have agreed to. Also the outsourcing of jobs via the internet, like call centers in india doing the job for a couple hundred a month. This has all been for greater corporate profit, but the right wing will continue to say americans would rather sit home, not work, and live the good life on our safety nets.

Unemployment is falling.

30cwvhx.jpg

The original point was more persons total in workforce (per attached chart back posts) in 2000 than 2015. My point was population is 40mil more. Something seems a bit odd? They all 62+?

Why does anything seem odd?

So there's a higher population and less people in the workforce.

I met a guy in a bar a few months back. He'd quit his $150,000 a year job doing something rather boring and gone off to some country or other and done volunteer work (ended up helping rich kids get into rich western schools, probably not what he had in mind when doing volunteering, but hey).

Why? Maybe he was just fed up.

A lot of people may have stopped working because the pressure of work over the recession and have realised they can live without working and they like living without working.

Lots of reasons why people might do this.

Unemployment is falling.

30cwvhx.jpg

One major point is we have more people not working or looking for work since the mid 70's.

Why is this a major point?

Unemployment is falling.

30cwvhx.jpg

49 million retirees are separate category and are NOT counted as unemployed, nor in the labor force.

Below shows the increase in population "older" groups from 2000-2010

45 to 64 years . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19,536,809
65 years and over . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5,276,231

so of 40mil new population 2000-2015, you could assume a good chunk are now retired?
Need more taxpaying workers to pay SSI, not less than 15 years ago?

Unemployment is falling.

30cwvhx.jpg

49 million retirees are separate category and are NOT counted as unemployed, nor in the labor force.

I'm not just talking about retired people. I'm talking about people who have decided to just stop working because they have enough money to do what they like. The vast majority of these people are over the age of 55, not considered retired, but have enough money to, essentially, retire off of the money they have save up with their life.

Labor force participation rates

Men 69.1% are participating
Women are 57%

So 6% of your non-participation goes on women who are not working in comparison with men who are working at different rates. What could that be? Giving birth perhaps? Having a rich enough husband? Looking after the kids?

White 62.9%
Black 61.4%
Hispanic 66.3%

So, hispanics are more likely to be working that other groups. Doesn't say much really.

16-24 year olds. 55.9%. Well some 16-24 year olds are in school.
25-34 year olds 81.2%
35-44 year olds 82%
45-54 year olds 79.4%
55+ 40%

So, of those people who are considered a part of the workforce above the age of 55, only 40% of them are working. I wonder why. Maybe it's because of Obama..... no, it's not. It's just the way things are.

My parents retired early. Not that early, but early.
My mother because he job got too stressful because they laid off half the workers and her work increased by double or more. So she said "fuck it" without managing to swear, and lived a more frugal life, but happier. Is that Obama's fault?

30cwvhx.jpg

It's a major point because it demonstrates that more people are not working for whatever reason than in the past. Looking at the BLS charts, it seems that Seniors are still working while those in college age are not. College kids used to work all the time. That kind of goes along with the fact we have more college graduates living with mom and dad than we ever had.

Then when you figure in the invasion of foreigners who come here to undercut American pay, it all makes sense: Our kids are not getting jobs.

It's a major point because it demonstrates that more people are not working for whatever reason than in the past. Looking at the BLS charts, it seems that Seniors are still working while those in college age are not. College kids used to work all the time. That kind of goes along with the fact we have more college graduates living with mom and dad than we ever had.

Then when you figure in the invasion of foreigners who come here to undercut American pay, it all makes sense: Our kids are not getting jobs.

Now, if that reason is that many people are well off and don't need to work, are you saying this is a BAD THING?

55% of kids aged 16-24 are working. How many 16-18 years olds are working? How many go to university?

Number and percentage of 16- to 24-year-olds in the United States who were high school status dropouts, by sex, race/ethnicity, and subgroup: 2009

Well you have less than 10% being drop outs. So of the 16-18 year olds we can take 10%.

HigherEdInfo.org: Percent of 18 to 24 Year Olds Enrolled in College

36.2% of 18-24 year olds are in college.

So, we're looking at about 48% of kids that age in school. Then you have 55% of kids not working. So that makes about 103%. So, 3% are in college and working? Probably more actually, as some 16-24 year olds won't be working at all.

So kids aren't getting jobs? Well, they are.

bottom line: US debt clock shows LESS persons working 2015 than 2000. We wonder why?

We have 40mil more persons in the country 2015 than 2000. They all below 16? above 65?

Why do we have LESS Workers paying into SSI now than 15 years ago? Robots?

SSI System will fail?

...rather then admit that they have been dead wrong about Obama and his failed policies? He has strangled our economy, created chaos abroad and incited racial disharmony not seen in 50 years. Yet the Lefties' response is to double down by supporting candidates (Clinton and Sanders) with even more destructive ideas. Even Democrats with a modicum of common sense (e.g., Jim Webb) are shunned as apostates. Do they really want to turn the U.S. into a shit hole like the rest of the world? What would be the benefit of that, other than to salve their guilty consciences? Is there no limit to their destructive narcissism?

Name a policy that Obama has failed at.
shovel ready
the aca
the debt
the wars
unemployment

Obama ended a war. The ACA is not a failure. The deficit is in major decline. Unemployment is falling.
that war was ending
the aca cost more than planned before it was up and running
THE DEBT
ue is massive and more people are ue now than when he took ofc

but you knew all that and lied anyway

7 years
he's had 7 years and he changed how people get counted to bring the numbers down.

not that you care, other people are suffering, so it' all good in unicorn land

Moron........Wealth of Nations was the THEORY....capitalism did not come into practice until much later and in full throttle with the industrial revolution.

1)Wealth of Nations was a book explaining the benefits of observed free market capitalist exchanges prior to 1776 when the book was published. You mistakenly thought there was no capitalism for "many many decades" after our Founders ruled. Dumb??

2) The Industrial revolution was over when you thought it began:

The Industrial Revolution was the transition to new manufacturing processes in the period from about 1760 to sometime between 1820 and 1840. This transition included going from hand production methods to machines, new chemical manufacturing and iron production processes, improved efficiency of water power, the increasing use of steam power, the development of machine tools and the rise of the factory system.

Industrial Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See why we have to positive that liberalism will be based in pure ignorance? Is any other conclusion possible?

Sorry to rock your world but now you have to ask yourself if you have the character to learn or if you want to be a liberal all your life.

Last edited:
...rather then admit that they have been dead wrong about Obama and his failed policies? He has strangled our economy, created chaos abroad and incited racial disharmony not seen in 50 years. Yet the Lefties' response is to double down by supporting candidates (Clinton and Sanders) with even more destructive ideas. Even Democrats with a modicum of common sense (e.g., Jim Webb) are shunned as apostates. Do they really want to turn the U.S. into a shit hole like the rest of the world? What would be the benefit of that, other than to salve their guilty consciences? Is there no limit to their destructive narcissism?

Name a policy that Obama has failed at.

This Obamaphone blows. I can't Facetime on this thing. :dunno:

a few billion that helps old people call for help = the cause of our debt. Evil is what these people are.
How in the hell did "old people", or welfare leeches (for that matter), call for help before the cell phone? Oh, wait, they had telephones...that they paid for!!!

Most disconnected landlines still allow 911 calls.
You miss the point.

Forum List

Back