Are hysterical liberals STILL screaming that "Trump lied!!" about HRC and campaign starting birther?

Remember that hoax about Obama's ring? Trump fell for it.

Do we really want someone that fucking gullible as our President?

wja0aq.png

Hillary's own Campaign Manager ADMITTED the Hillary campaign circulated the Birther story in 2008.

It's over.
Proven.
ADMITTED to it.

Libs...OWN IT!

I see that liberals are still starting thread after thread on it.

No, Hillary Clinton did not start the 'birther' movement

Actually Trump said that Hillary and her campaign started it in 2008.

Hillary's campaign manager from then, has admitted that one of her staffers started it, and she fired him for it. Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

So, Trump told the exact truth. "Her campaign" started it.

This has been pointed out to the hysterical liberals time and again. Yet they keep screaming "Trump said Hillary started it!!!"

Do these people have reading comprehension problems?

Or are they merely trying to spread what they know is their own lie, to try to damage Trump when he told the truth?

There are 3 sources Politfact and Fact checker-& Washington Post Fact-Checker-( considered non partisan) that say Trump LIED.

PolitiFact and our friends at FactCheck.org and the Washington Post Fact-Checker have debunked this zombie claim multiple times.
There is no evidence that Clinton or her 2008 campaign ever floated the theory. While Clinton supporters circulated the allegations the last time she ran for president, they had no ties to either the candidate or her staff.
Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk

So Trump stating that the Hillary Clinton campaign started the Birther movement is::bsflag::bsflag:

Trump ran with the birther thing for years....
Then he does a 180 and said the birther issue was bullshit....

And no one no one has explained why the about face by Trump....
Instead the Trump nuts want to stay with the Hillary started it thing....

Why did Trump say now after at least 5 years that Obama is President legally.

I still haven't seen one of Donnie's soldiers offer anything...

Why is that.
Blaming Hillary is a classic red herring to cover up Trump's massive years long mistake.

Trump is incapable of ever admitting a mistake. And this is one of his biggest, so he has to toss out a big red herring and a WHOLE NEW LIE.

I've seen creduloids do this countelss times. As soon as you bury one of their idiotic claims, they toss out a whole new one.

Any retard can make an unsupported claim. It takes no brain cells to do that. It takes much more effort to disprove their lies. And then when you do, they immediately manufacture a new lie.

This is what Trump just did.

He is the most credulous candidate for President we have ever had, and now he is hoping his Chumps are more gullible and stupid than he is.

In fact, he believes his supporters are seriously retarded. When he said, "I finished it", that told me he thinks his followers are that stupid they will believe that amazing lie.

I've said it before. Trump's behavior indicates he hates his followers.

Funny how Politifact called Hillary starting the Birther movement a lie. How did they come to that conclussion?

It wasn't by talking to Hillary's CAMPAIGN MANAGER who ADMITTED last week that the Hillary campaign circulated the BIRTHER Movement in 2008.

The only thing proven to be a lie is Politifact's claim...AGAIN! (Already busted once for lying FOR Hillary!)

I don't care. That orange sack of shit has told so many lies that I think most people are just desensitized to it. It's assclowns like you that still like Trump for some stupid reason.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway. So I call you names, call Trump names, smear everybody that I hate, and that should make me right and you wrong.

Her campaign didn't 'start' anything. Her campaign didn't 'push' anything.
It's always a hoot to see the usual liberals trying to maintain their own lie in the face of proof they are lying.

Trump said that Hillary and her campaign started it in 2008.

Hillary's campaign manager from then, has admitted that one of her staffers started it, and she fired him for it. Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

This has been pointed out to the hysterical liberals time and again. Yet they keep screaming "Trump said Hillary started it!!!"

Or are they merely trying to spread what they know is their own lie, to try to damage Trump when he told the truth?

I just quoted Trump saying she started it. Are you illiterate?

Funny how Politifact called Hillary starting the Birther movement a lie. How did they come to that conclussion?

It wasn't by talking to Hillary's CAMPAIGN MANAGER who ADMITTED last week that the Hillary campaign circulated the BIRTHER Movement in 2008.

The only thing proven to be a lie is Politifact's claim...AGAIN! (Already busted once for lying FOR Hillary!)

Post links in the media to that 'circulation'. From 2008.

I don't care. That orange sack of shit has told so many lies that I think most people are just desensitized to it. It's assclowns like you that still like Trump for some stupid reason.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway. So I call you names, call Trump names, smear everybody that I hate, and that should make me right and you wrong.
Wow you really are a dumb piece of shit. First of all, your source is fucking Breitbart - republican bullshit second only to the garbage known as Fox News. Second of all, a staffer was quoted as wanting to "promote" the birther conspiracy. Even if this staffer gave birth to it (which he didn't. He was just parroting) nothing about his idea was made public. Hillary herself did nothing to condone that bullshit. You know what did? Republican dick sucking sources like the one you cited here.

This is all they have.
1. The birther card
2. The war on women card
3. race card.....
Meanwhile, they refuse to allow Clinton to run on her record or the issues.

Trump tried to pin the birther movement on Clinton herself.

And then, unbelievably, he tried to claim "I finished it." HOLY FUCK!

The balls on this guy, whose whole political career was launched by being the Chief PIss Drinking Birther of America.

"I finished it." Jesus H. Christ.

Does this lying asshole have no shame?
What you believe is immaterial. Only the facts matter.

The Clinton's started the "birther movement". Period.

They own it.

Only her faithful brainwashed supporters are in such denial about it. :cuckoo: :laugh:

So say Clinton invented the birthers. Trump stole her invention. And then after the invention was shown to be a failure he decided to double down and endorse it for years.

So Trump is not only a moron for promoting the birther idiocy, He also stole the idea from Clinton. That shows the guy wasn't smart enough to come up with it himself then failed to implement it. Lots of yuge fail with Trump. His fail is tremendous, the best.

Billy000 said:
Wow you really are a dumb piece of shit. First of all, your source is fucking Breitbart - republican bullshit second only to the garbage known as Fox News.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what you said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll call you even more names, smear everybody that I hate, and for good measure I'll smear all the media I hate too. That should make me right and you wrong.

Forum List

Back