Are hysterical liberals STILL screaming that "Trump lied!!" about HRC and campaign starting birther?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
I see that liberals are still starting thread after thread on it.

No, Hillary Clinton did not start the 'birther' movement

Actually Trump said that Hillary and her campaign started it in 2008.

Hillary's campaign manager from then, has admitted that one of her staffers started it, and she fired him for it. Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

So, Trump told the exact truth. "Her campaign" started it.

This has been pointed out to the hysterical liberals time and again. Yet they keep screaming "Trump said Hillary started it!!!"

Do these people have reading comprehension problems?

Or are they merely trying to spread what they know is their own lie, to try to damage Trump when he told the truth?

Last edited:

Hillary's campaign manager from then, has admitted that one of her staffers started it, and she fired him for it.

This has bee pointed out to the hysterical liberals time and again. Yet they keep screaming "Trump said Hillary started it!!!"

Or are they merely trying to spread what they know is their own lie, to try to damage Trump when he told the truth?

Haven't you already started a thread on this?

Her campaign didn't 'start' anything. Her campaign didn't 'push' anything.

It's always a hoot to see the usual liberals trying to maintain their own lie in the face of proof they are lying.

Trump said that Hillary and her campaign started it in 2008.

Hillary's campaign manager from then, has admitted that one of her staffers started it, and she fired him for it. Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

This has been pointed out to the hysterical liberals time and again. Yet they keep screaming "Trump said Hillary started it!!!"

Democrats, especially the more liberal Democrat Party Adherents, hate truth.

Once you grasp that so much else becomes clear....

Now that HRC's Campaign Manager admitted the Clinton Campaign curculated it in 2008, liberals need to stop lying, stop denying, suck it up, & OWN IT!

Trump tried to pin the birther movement on Clinton herself.

And then, unbelievably, he tried to claim "I finished it." HOLY FUCK!

The balls on this guy, whose whole political career was launched by being the Chief PIss Drinking Birther of America.

"I finished it." Jesus H. Christ.

Does this lying asshole have no shame?

Drumpf actively sought out the white supremacist owner of World Net Daily to stoke the birther fire. Drumpf went out of his way to breathe life back into the birther movement.

"I finished it." That will go down as the Lie of The Decade.

Tell me something rubes. If Hillary Clinton started the birther movement, why did you drop to your knees and guzzle her piss for the next eight years?

Why did Drumpf publicly gargle Clinton's piss until yesterday?

"I finished it." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

You could tell he knew he was lying out his ass even as he said it.

Hillary's campaign manager from then, has admitted that one of her staffers started it, and she fired him for it.

This has bee pointed out to the hysterical liberals time and again. Yet they keep screaming "Trump said Hillary started it!!!"

Not according to fact check dot org

Tell me something rubes. If Hillary Clinton started the birther movement, why did you drop to your knees and guzzle her piss for the next eight years?

Why did Drumpf publicly gargle Clinton's piss until yesterday?

"I finished it." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

You could tell he knew he was lying out his ass even as he said it.

Because there is not one single elected republican who touched the issue. THe only exception is Sherriff Arpaio but that doesn't count. The only people who brought it up were 'liberals' and they brought it up everywhere. They asked 'do you think he is a citizen' and if you didn't answer the way they thought you should answer they accused you of lying so even if you said yes he is a citizen they still accused you of lying about it.

Joseph Farah, a 61-year-old author, had long labored on the fringes of political life, publishing a six-part series claiming that soybeans caused homosexuality and fretting that “cultural Marxists” were plotting to destroy the country.

But in early 2011, he received the first of several calls from a Manhattan real estate developer who wanted to take one of his theories mainstream.

That developer, Donald J. Trump, told Mr. Farah that he shared his suspicion that President Obama might have been born outside the United States and that he was looking for a way to prove it.

“What can we do to get to the bottom of this?” Mr. Trump asked him. “What can we do to turn the tide?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/us/politics/donald-trump-birther-obama.html

"I finished it." :lol:

Not according to fact check dot org
Yeah, the one that got caught LYING in Hillary's favor! :p

I don't care. That orange sack of shit has told so many lies that I think most people are just desensitized to it. It's assclowns like you that still like Trump for some stupid reason.

Trump ran with the birther thing for years....
Then he does a 180 and said the birther issue was bullshit....

And no one no one has explained why the about face by Trump....
Instead the Trump nuts want to stay with the Hillary started it thing....

Why did Trump say now after at least 5 years that Obama is President legally.

I still haven't seen one of Donnie's soldiers offer anything...

Why is that.

Not me! I'm still stuck on his lying about watching thousands of people cheering in the street on 9/11.......

Forum List

Back