Are humans better at creation or destruction?

Are humans better at creation or destruction?

• Total voters
Agent Smith: I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

I could bet most people are going to say destruction. We humans are destroying the planet at an alarming rate, and if we don't start doing something about it, it is only going to get worse.
We humans are pretty good at creation also to say the least. Our minds are a very powerful thing. Take a look at the technology humans created!
Destroying something is much faster then creating something. More can be destroyed before one thing is created.

I think we humans may be better at destruction, but not by much.

What do you think?

Destruction. Creation takes more time, and more training of humans to see that as the better path.

Forum List

Back