Are female Hillary Supporters Really Stupid, or What?

So, female Hill-Beast supporters are gonna get their just dues if they vote for Hillary. Or, so they erroneously think! Since Hillary will not even give equal pay to female employees in her own foundation, what makes you think she will give a crap about you?

BTW, correct answer is really stupid.

Pay Gap Alert: Clinton Foundation Male Execs Earn 38% More Than Women
Ignorance is bliss
I heard that same ignorant shit about Obama's cabinet. For some reason, right wingers are so fucking stupid, such incredibly stupid shits, they think the Secretary of State should be paid the same as a secretary. That's how hard the fucked up and ignorant right wing tries to show something not true to be an issue.

RETARD
So, female Hill-Beast supporters are gonna get their just dues if they vote for Hillary. Or, so they erroneously think! Since Hillary will not even give equal pay to female employees in her own foundation, what makes you think she will give a crap about you?

Ignorance is bliss
I heard that same ignorant shit about Obama's cabinet. For some reason, right wingers are so fucking stupid, such incredibly stupid shits, they think the Secretary of State should be paid the same as a secretary. That's how hard the fucked up and ignorant right wing tries to show something not true to be an issue.

I heard some interviews on the street with Hillary supporters who will vote for her simply because it's time for a woman president. Seriously, none can name any other reason. I liked a meme I saw that said choosing Hillary because she's a woman is like eating a turd because it looks like a Tootsie Roll. That's about right. She has a long history of corruption and doesn't have any accomplishments. Seems she is good at covering her ass, but other than that, there isn't anything impressive.

Well, maybe the males have better education and skills to bring to the table? There's a lot to consider when considering this issue.

Then why doesn't the left consider that when talking about income inequality in general?

I'm surprised women want Hillary representing their gender.

Well, Hillary hasn't yet told us which gender she identifies with. We know she didn't feel comfortable using a bathroom during a break from the debate because another woman was in there. Maybe that is a clue.

"Are female Hillary Supporters Really Stupid, or What?"

When I read the above question, I thought for sure the author of it was trump.

Then when i read this line in the body of the "message",

"BTW, correct answer is really stupid."

I knew for sure trump had to be the author of both of those lines, or another retard just like him.

The truth just is, what it is.

Forum List

Back