Are female Hillary Supporters Really Stupid, or What?

Well, maybe the males have better education and skills to bring to the table? There's a lot to consider when considering this issue.

It is only on the 'executive level'. So, what you're saying is that approx. 2/3rds of male executives are worth more than their female counterparts? (Cuz, that is what her foundation is demonstrating.........).

"It is way past time to end the outrage of so many women still earning less than men," says Hillary.

Yeah, whatever you say, Hillary.

Absolutely not. Liberals do, though. Evidence?

Hillary claims to be a champion of women yet pays women less than men, has taken millions from Islamic countries that oppress women, that stone them to death for being raped, that treat them like property, and who engage in forced mutilation of female genitalia, AND has demonized, threatened, bullied, and silenced her husband's victims.

Any female that supports Hillary Clinton after all that is either stupid or sado masochistic...

They released their tax returns?

Too bad Trump and Bernie haven't.

Hillary was once (still is?) a young woman's worst enemy. She used the resources (Ark. State Police) and later the federal government to intimidate and threaten victims of her husband's depraved sexual appetite. The support for Hillary by young women is similar to the confusion between Hollywood actors and the roles they play. Thanks to the fawning liberal media, Hillary has gained celebrity status and as such her depraved personal life is generally ignored by the low information victims of left wing propaganda.

The title of the thread underscores the problem between women and the right. That's the way to convince someone; call them "stupid". :laugh2:

So, female Hill-Beast supporters are gonna get their just dues if they vote for Hillary. Or, so they erroneously think! Since Hillary will not even give equal pay to female employees in her own foundation, what makes you think she will give a crap about you?

BTW, correct answer is really stupid.

Pay Gap Alert: Clinton Foundation Male Execs Earn 38% More Than Women
"Are female Hillary Supporters Really Stupid, or What?"

When I read the above question, I thought for sure the author of it was trump.

Then when i read this line in the body of the "message",

"BTW, correct answer is really stupid."

I knew for sure trump had to be the author of both of those lines, or another retard just like him.

The ironic thing is Hillary did not attack, threaten, intimidate, demonize, & silence her husband's victims because she loved Bill.
She, according to Bill, is a lesbian. She did it to preserve her chance to run for President when it was 'her turn'.

So, female Hill-Beast supporters are gonna get their just dues if they vote for Hillary. Or, so they erroneously think! Since Hillary will not even give equal pay to female employees in her own foundation, what makes you think she will give a crap about you?

Anyone afflicted by the far left religion is not in their right mind..

However they work on the do I say and not as I do philosophy..

"Are female Hillary Supporters Really Stupid, or What?"

When I read the above question, I thought for sure the author of it was trump.

Then when i read this line in the body of the "message",

"BTW, correct answer is really stupid."

I knew for sure trump had to be the author of both of those lines, or another retard just like him.

And a far left drone chimes in and proves my comments!

Forum List

Back