Are Europeans finally getting it? Guns save innocent lives, from rape, robbery and murder?

Ok, I'll play the "devil's advocate."

Europeans with guns? That sounds scary. Shit, we already had to deal with armed Europeans in WW1 and WW2.

:19:

The civilians were unarmed...had there been millions of armed Citizens in each country, the Germans could never have held the territory....ask the Swiss....
If guns make you safe why is the US the most dangerous country in the civilised world ?

It's not....Britain is more violent than the U.S. by any measure. Britain is becoming more violent while our crime rates are going down, and your police just stated they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into your island nation....

Meanwhile, over the last 26 years as more Americans have owned and actually carried guns for self defense...our gun murder rate dropped 49%.....

Please explain how that is possible.

Our gun crime rate has dropped 75%.....75%. Please explain how that is possible.

Our violent crime rate has dropped 72%, please explain how that is possible..while your violent crime rates are at 95% increase in some areas of England and Wales....

Your theory can't explain this.....ours does.....
We are still many times safer than the US. You have seen the stats many times and know that its true. Not just the UK, all of the civilised world. Guns do not make you safe.

Over 400 Americans have been shot and killed already this year. Its mental.

You are by no means "safe", as the necessary tools for your own self-protection have been snatched away from you.

Al you can do when your life is threatened is run away, hide, or scream in terror while hoping the police show up in time to prevent you from being killed. But they seldom ever do. All they can do is mop up the blood, draw a chalk-line around your body, haul your room-temperature carcass off to the morgue, and hope to solve the crime.

We on the other hand, are proactive. Granted there are shootings in the large urban areas, mostly by minorities and mostly with stolen or illegally-purchased firearms. But any sane person in this country has armed and trained themselves sufficiently to not be the victim you have the potential to become.
And yet the stats disprove that. You are not safer and you are being slaughtered on an industrial scale.Only your stupidity prevents you from seeing this bozo.

The civilians were unarmed...had there been millions of armed Citizens in each country, the Germans could never have held the territory....ask the Swiss....
If guns make you safe why is the US the most dangerous country in the civilised world ?

It's not....Britain is more violent than the U.S. by any measure. Britain is becoming more violent while our crime rates are going down, and your police just stated they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into your island nation....

Meanwhile, over the last 26 years as more Americans have owned and actually carried guns for self defense...our gun murder rate dropped 49%.....

Our gun crime rate has dropped 75%.....75%. Please explain how that is possible.

Our violent crime rate has dropped 72%, please explain how that is possible..while your violent crime rates are at 95% increase in some areas of England and Wales....

We are still many times safer than the US. You have seen the stats many times and know that its true. Not just the UK, all of the civilised world. Guns do not make you safe.

You are by no means "safe", as the necessary tools for your own self-protection have been snatched away from you.

Al you can do when your life is threatened is run away, hide, or scream in terror while hoping the police show up in time to prevent you from being killed. But they seldom ever do. All they can do is mop up the blood, draw a chalk-line around your body, haul your room-temperature carcass off to the morgue, and hope to solve the crime.

We on the other hand, are proactive. Granted there are shootings in the large urban areas, mostly by minorities and mostly with stolen or illegally-purchased firearms. But any sane person in this country has armed and trained themselves sufficiently to not be the victim you have the potential to become.
And yet the stats disprove that. You are not safer and you are being slaughtered on an industrial scale.Only your stupidity prevents you from seeing this bozo.

Ok then. How's this for an answer?

Suck it, Tommy. My country's constitution and the laws of my state allow me to own as many firearms and as much ammunition as I want to. Therefore, I personally own 50+ rifles, shotguns, and handguns, as well as an estimated 50,000 rounds of ammunition in various calibers, some of which I don't even own the guns it goes to.

I also reload my own ammunition, so there are cans and cans of various types of propellants, bullets for reloading, cases, and the necessary tools. Meanwhile, you can't even own a firearm even if you wanted to, sucker.
:laughing0301:

How about "knives" I have a shitload of them: Short ones, longs ones, bayonets, machetes, all kinds. Meanwhile, you can't even purchase one that has a sharp point, chump.
:21:

So what are you going to do about it besides bitch, moan, and shitpost stuff on an internet discussion board? Nothing, I gather. The glaring truth Tommy, my boy, is that you can't do anything about it. Nothing you can say or do will change the fact that I as an American, can own as many firearms as I want to.

Hell, I even carry a loaded Glock 19 pistol on my right hip every day. It has 15 rounds of 9mm goodness in the magazine, one round in the chamber, as well as two extra 15-round magazines on my left hip. I carry to work, I carry to the store, to church, to weddings, to funerals, anywhere that it's allowed.

You see Tommy my boy, my federal, state, and local governments allow me to go almost anywhere I want to while armed. That's because unlike yourself, I'm "special". I have been thoroughly trained, vetted, and investigated, and have been found to be a "trusted" individual. Unlike yourself, whom your government doesn't trust enough to own a firearm.

Sucks to live in such a despotic country such as yours, doesn't it? :laugh:

No...our criminals are getting murdered.....of the 10,982 gun murders in 2017, 70-80% of the victims were criminals engaged in the criminal life style....so 2,196 people are left (90% of the victims in Chicago are criminals by the way) and of those, the majority are the friends and family of criminals caught up in their vendettas and criminal life style...

2,196 people out of 320,000,000........ over 38,000 Americans die in car accidents....and of those 2,196 people, the vast majority live in tiny.....really tiny areas, in our democrat party controlled voting districts....because the democrat party politicians, prosecutors and judges let known, violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail on Bond, and out of prison with short sentences even with repeat gun offenses...

So no, we don't have industrial scale slaughter, especially among our law abiding citizens who carry guns for self defense...

And of those 2,196 deaths a hundred, or so at the most were by people using any kind of rifle, and of those a very few, an AR-15, or similar rifle. Yet they are the ones they want to ban first. So it is not about reducing deaths, or violence at all.

Forum List

Back