Are Democrats negotiating on behalf of illegal aliens while leveraging the American people?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Are they saying...”Sorry but that deal is not good enough for Mexico so just keep Americans out of work and without government services.”
Is there any other way to spin it?
Stop and think about that for a minute...Are people not understanding this? Is the magnitude of this simply not resonating with you?

Both sides say we need immigration overhaul. So let’s do it .

They’re waiting for the check from Mexico to pay for the wall. As we all are.

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

Both sides say we need immigration overhaul. So let’s do it .

Haha...no, no....Mexicrats have made it clear...their idea of an “overhaul” is making life easier here for wetbacks.
I’ve asked and asked and not one of you can articulate what Democrats want in Immigration Reform that is of clear benefit to REAL Americans.
Please try for me Timmy. I’m standing by....GO

Mexico pays for the wall with reduced remittances and reduced illegal drug income after it is built.

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

How will the wall transfer money from the Mexican Federal Treasury into the US Treasury Dept. An example please.

Mexico is paying Pelosi to not build the wall. She and the Dems have been financed by La Raza and drug cartels for a long time now.

If Nancy would just donate all the money she has received from Mexico and pro-illegal immigration groups, then Mexico would be paying for the wall directly.

A negotiation cannot take place under these conditions. All Trump has done with this "deal" is threaten a bunch of people who are American in all but name and never hurt anyone. He's a low down evil piece of filth, no wonder you all worship him.

A negotiation cannot take place under these conditions. All Trump has done with this "deal" is threaten a bunch of people who are American in all but name and never hurt anyone. He's a low down evil piece of filth, no wonder you all worship him.
Aren't Democrats doing the same thing, just because they won't fund $5 billlion for border security?

DACA is not a policy. its a tranquilizer that soothes Americans who have had enough of Mexicans killing their family members

How will the wall transfer money from the Mexican Federal Treasury into the US Treasury Dept. An example please.

LefTard Logic:
“Things can only pay for themselves when cash is transferred from one account to another and X thing is the cause of said transfer.”

LefTard Logic:
“Things can only pay for themselves when cash is transferred from one account to another and X thing is the cause of said transfer.”

Well, that is how transactions work. But you are free to believe otherwise. I’m sure the folks who were hung out to dry by Trump’s multiple bankruptcies believed the same thing too.

COULTER ERUPTS: "100 miles of border wall in exchange for amnestying millions of illegals. So if we grant citizenship to a BILLION foreigners, maybe we can finally get a full border wall."

Aren't Democrats doing the same thing, just because they won't fund $5 billlion for border security?
What part of not paying ransom to a hostage taker do you not understand?

Is it possible that Mexican cartel money can or is finding it's way to politician who support Open Borders and/or are against a wall and tighter borders? They bribed the former President of Mexico to the tune of $100M, nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

If that happened it would destroy that politician and create the narrative of the century for Trump.

Why did he say it if he didn't mean it?

LefTard Logic:

Well, that is how transactions work. But you are free to believe otherwise. I’m sure the folks who were hung out to dry by Trump’s multiple bankruptcies believed the same thing too.

Let me teach the ignorant fools through story.
LefTard Logic:
“My house was getting broken into twice a month, each time the thieves would steal $500 worth of cash and valuables. I finally bit the bullet and had a sophisticated alarm system installed for $500. The piece of shit Democrats haven’t broken into my house once since I had it installed....but, but, but my alarm system hasn’t transferred $500 to my bank account so I’m thinking about having it removed now.”

Why did he say it if he didn't mean it?

It was said in jest mostly....anybody sane understood it as such. We knew he meant they’d pay indirectly in many other ways...and they have.
Haven’t you noticed it’s only the severely Leftarded fools who are ass hurt over it...kinda like Melanie’s shoes and two scoops of ice cream...huh

Forum List

Back