Maher begs Kasich to run as independent to siphon off enough votes from Trump to ensure 2020 defeat!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Kasich almost died in a plane crash the 1st time he ran for president, so he already has suicidal tendencies!

Kashich barely got any votes in 2016, so who would he siphon votes from? Maybe his Mom will vote for him.

Kasich is done. There aren't that many people who didn't see him talking with his mouth full and spitting food all over.

Kasich is a RINO.

RINOs don't win elections for President, as McCain proved in 2008 and Romney proved in 2012.

I watched a TV show that followed Kasich around in 2016 and when he showed up places, almost no one was there.

In sharp contrast, Trump was mobbed everywhere he went!

YOU GUYS? Kasich balanced the budget and gave us a surplus by working with President Clinton.

my friends, that's the kind of leadership REPUBLICAN VOTERS want, thats the kind of leadership GOP VOTERS ought to vote for!

YOU GUYS? Kasich balanced the budget and gave us a surplus by working with President Clinton.

my friends, that's the kind of leadership REPUBLICAN VOTERS want, thats the kind of leadership GOP VOTERS ought to vote for!
You're not a Republican, are you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back