Are Democrats always supportive of federal criminals..or just those who promise to vote Democrat?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Democrats continue to show no sense of urgency to protect real Americans fiscally and or physically from illegal, unvetted, taxpayer dependent thirdworlders.
I have a hard time believing that Democrats are just so fucking noble that they feel compelled to force me to give every Gustavo and Guadalupe access to my bank account.
Come on...it’s gotta be for the constituency...right?
It’s time to come clean Mexicrats.

Democrats continue to show no sense of urgency to protect real Americans fiscally and or physically from illegal, unvetted, taxpayer dependent thirdworlders.
I have a hard time believing that Democrats are just so fucking noble that they feel compelled to force me to give every Gustavo and Guadalupe access to my bank account.

The entire MO of the GOP is self-actualization and personal wealth.
The entire MO of the Democratic Party is to see a crisis in America occur so that it can insert itself as the solution.

Convicted felons, illegal immigrants, sexual deviants (who want to use the same bathroom as their victims), parasites too lazy to work, traitors, radical muslims, this is the face of the Democratic Party.

I'm more concerned with the illegal, un-vetted president's staff.

Obama is gone idiot.

All criminals.....since violent criminals murdering innocent democrats give them the ability to demand more gun control, higher taxes, and more control of the lives of those same democrats...

Obama is gone idiot.

You're dumber by the day, aren't you?

Forum List

Back