Are Brits really this Stupid ?

Anyway, I find the story credible. Unfuckingfortunately I forgot what the hell else I was going to say to support it.

It's darnit bedtime.

Anyway, I find the story credible. Unfuckingfortunately I forgot what the hell else I was going to say to support it.

It's darnit bedtime.

I was referring more to the stories about plastic beer mugs in pubs, banning pointed knives and the people who knock on your door to check you are a good parent. I guess when it comes to those particular so-called news articles, and taking then seriously, one could foregive me for suggesting the title of this thread should be changed to, 'Are Yanks really this stupid?'. Personally, I don't think they are. Just a few who think they know everything.

Who are morons? The British people, or the left wing authorities who implement the stupid laws. I only ask, as I want to determine whether you are a moron yourself.

Well, the left-wingers got there somehow right? If your countrymen allowed them to have power, then you all get the tarnish from having allowed it to happen. You got bought in with the soft soap, and now you get the heavy hand of tyranny. You should have seen, and voted against the soft soap and the tyranny.

I don't know if there is really much hope for the UK at this point. We're on the brink ourselves. (We just bought a shit pot full of soft soap).

There is hope. It's called the General Election.

No. It's called the General S election.
They put whoever they want..or... whoever the Royalty wants, and you blame each other for screwing up at the voting booth.Sounds like the new Empire. Amurkastan.

You could go kill the scumbags but they already took your guns away and now they are working hard enough on the knife laws that you'll have to grab your steak and eat it like a chimp.......IF they get their way.
They will.
They always have.:cuckoo:

Well, the left-wingers got there somehow right? If your countrymen allowed them to have power, then you all get the tarnish from having allowed it to happen. You got bought in with the soft soap, and now you get the heavy hand of tyranny. You should have seen, and voted against the soft soap and the tyranny.

I don't know if there is really much hope for the UK at this point. We're on the brink ourselves. (We just bought a shit pot full of soft soap).

They put whoever they want..or... whoever the Royalty wants, and you blame each other for screwing up at the voting booth.Sounds like the new Empire. Amurkastan.

You could go kill the scumbags but they already took your guns away and now they are working hard enough on the knife laws that you'll have to grab your steak and eat it like a chimp.......IF they get their way.
They will.

Are you for real...or are you really that dense? Stick to masturbation dear boy. It sounds as though that's about as close to reality as you're going to get.

They will.

Royalty? :D

Douger, a King jacked up the parliament so they beheaded him. To quote Voltaire on the execution of Admiral Byng - pour encourager les autres. Must have worked, the English haven't executed a monarch since ;)

They will.
I'm glad I'm not bitter.

Nothing like a good pint of bitter

Pale_Ale.jpg

They will.

Douger, a King jacked up the parliament so they beheaded him. To quote Voltaire on the execution of Admiral Byng - pour encourager les autres. Must have worked, the English haven't executed a monarch since ;)

No, but there is a Prime Minister who is a strong candidate!

They will.

:lol:

He will be symbolically executed at the next General Election. It will take that to get Labour to wake up. A once great party riddled with idiots.

Not before my first cup of tea, Di. Thanks anyway.

Sorry Si, I forgot the time zones :redface:

But then somewhere in the world the sun is over the yardarm! :D

Yes, well since when have Antipodeans and Brits waited for the sun to go over the yardarm! :tongue:

There was this time at Coober Pedy airstrip, 0830, seeing off a colleague transferring out after a few years....wasted day :redface:

They will.

:confused:

I'm guessing you were drunk when you typed that, so I'm going to let it slide.

Nothing like a good pint of bitter

Pale_Ale.jpg

Finally, the thread takes a turn towards something positive. Please keep Douger away from the beer - there's nothing worse than making a fool of oneself in public when drunk...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2HfXcLAufJA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2HfXcLAufJA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sorry Si, I forgot the time zones :redface:

But then somewhere in the world the sun is over the yardarm! :D

Yes, well since when have Antipodeans and Brits waited for the sun to go over the yardarm! :tongue:

There was this time at Coober Pedy airstrip, 0830, seeing off a colleague transferring out after a few years....wasted day :redface:

you mean spent the day wasted! :lol: I've had a few of those experiences. Come to think of it...I seem to recall that most of them were with Australian friends!

:lol:

He will be symbolically executed at the next General Election. It will take that to get Labour to wake up. A once great party riddled with idiots.

The Tories were all over the place in the mid Nineties after 17 years in power, now after 12 years Labour is well past (WELL past) its sell by date. Is there a lesson here about a Government staying in power so long that they any touch they once had? Do they run out of ideas? Do they just become complacent and obsessed with covering their own tracks?

Either way, the Tories are a shoe in come May. Cameron has some potentially interesting new takes on a few old problems. I guess we'll see where they lead.

Forum List

Back