Are Brits really this Stupid ?

Australians would be too drunk ever to dig the gun up in the first place.

And if we did we would find precious metals to sell to the Chinese instead and forget about the fucking gun.

It is the lucky country you know.

Last edited:
I find this story not credible.

I suspect we're not getting the whole story.

In the unlikely event this turns out to be all the facts, then the UK has lost its marbles.

Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com » Man Arrested, Faces 5 Years In Jail For Reporting Firearm To Police

a guy found a gun in this backyard so he decided to turn the gun over to the police

for that he was arrested, found guilty of gun possession and now facing a minimum of 5 years in prison

Very first lines of article reveal an agenda...

Former soldier becomes latest victim of predatory UK police state that targets only the innocent, while the real criminals go free

Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com » Man Arrested, Faces 5 Years In Jail For Reporting Firearm To Police

a guy found a gun in this backyard so he decided to turn the gun over to the police

for that he was arrested, found guilty of gun possession and now facing a minimum of 5 years in prison

The entire piece is written by someone with an ax to grind. The law is what it is. If the law states that simply touching a firearm is an offense then people need to be aware of that.

All that said, I would hope that the conviction is overturned. The guy, as far as we are able to tell from this poor attempt at journalism, had only the best motives for his actions and that should be taken into account. If his conviction stands, he should at very least be given a punishment that amounts to a slap on the wrist. I wonder how much latitude the judge has in sentencing guidelines.

It's interesting that the story from Surrey Today (presumably a local newspaper) appears not to have been picked up by the National Press. I just googled it and the first 3 pages were either this Surrey Today thing, or blogs, twitters, etc, or something called eurogamer.

One would have thought that the likes of the Daily Mail would have been all over this like a rash. I just ran a search at Mail Online. Nada. Very curious.

Yes.They're morons.
The words "Her Majesty" are all you need to know to answer that question.

Who are morons? The British people, or the left wing authorities who implement the stupid laws. I only ask, as I want to determine whether you are a moron yourself.

Isn't this a violation of the 2nd Amendment?

Don't tell me that there is only ONE Amendment in England!

Prosecuting, Brian Stalk, explained to the jury that possession of a firearm was a "strict liability" charge – therefore Mr Clarke's allegedly honest intent was irrelevant.

Bad law. Very bad law. Heck even here we allow for "reasonable excuse".

Yes.They're morons.

Who are morons? The British people, or the left wing authorities who implement the stupid laws. I only ask, as I want to determine whether you are a moron yourself.

Hey, Colin. Have any of the national press picked this up? Looks like only the local Surrey rag at present. I'd have thought that this was manna from heaven for the likes of the Mail and Sun at very least, but probably the broadsheets too. Is this story even on the radar?

Yes.They're morons.

Well, the left-wingers got there somehow right? If your countrymen allowed them to have power, then you all get the tarnish from having allowed it to happen. You got bought in with the soft soap, and now you get the heavy hand of tyranny. You should have seen, and voted against the soft soap and the tyranny.

I don't know if there is really much hope for the UK at this point. We're on the brink ourselves. (We just bought a shit pot full of soft soap).

Forum List

Back