Are any of you ready to dump the Trump yet?

If you have no idea what Trump's plans are or how he intends to accomplish his campaign promises, what precisely are you supporting about him? His ability to shoot off his mouth and gasbag?

Oh I'm sure his plans are out there on Google. Just pull him up on Google and I'm sure anyone could find out what his plans are.

I didn't say I was supporting him. What I did say is that I like some of the things he, Cruz and Rubio and even Bush have to say.

Not being a Rep my support doesn't matter in the primaries at all. However come election time I will vote for anyone other than HC.

Trust me, they aren't, unless you consider, "I will make it happen by just being ME!" a plan.

Personally, I'm finished with the "anyone but" votes. I'm at the "give me a decent candidate, or a pox on all of you" stage.
Kinda like Obama with Obama care saying he would listen to everyone's ideas, put the debate on cspan so everyone can see? The plan Obama had, but secretly got it passed with no republican idea's. Had to pass it to find out what's in it. You support that failure, and obamacare is a failure. You have no credibility to critize anyone.

I think that's this weeks biggest non sequitur. Impressive.
Oh the truth hurts, but you don't care that Obama is a failure.

The truth is that your head is so far up your ass, you should be checking your colon for polyps. Yeah, I'm a BIIIIIIG Obama supporter, and a cheerleader for Obamacare. You got me, you insightful, perceptive bastard, you. You have your finger RIGHT on the pulse of this message board and who everyone on here REALLY is.

Or, alternatively, you're a drooling dipshit so orgasmically infatuated with Trump that you've deluded yourself into believing that ONLY you and those like you are the REAL conservatives, and that the only other option is to be a rabid Obama Democrat. There are no other choices out there, like for example, being a conservative who just doesn't like Trump.

Why don't you actually stop talking out of your sphincter, go find some of my posts, and find out which one I ACTUALLY am, instead of wasting my damned time spewing your fantasies on the subject out of me?

You're dismissed, fuckstain, until you realize how incredibly you've just humiliated yourself in public, fool, and are ready to apologize and abase yourself.

FLUSH!

Or should we just continue on and hand Hillary a presidency?

I'd prefer door #2. No attack ads necessary, just quote him. Like that cnn article I posted yesterday where he said Bush should have been impeached. Since his first news conference in N.H. (march I think) that really piqued my interest he's been smashing the republican party talking points like a wrecking ball. I'm still predicting though that the republican establishment will eventually say "That's enough" and carve him up like Roman senators stabbing Caesar in the back.

I still doubt that the establishment needs to do anything about him at all. I think they can just let him go on his merry way, and the voters themselves will shut him down.

Of course, I am occasionally an optimist.

Both parties will not leave the final decision to the whims of democracy.

Oh I'm sure his plans are out there on Google. Just pull him up on Google and I'm sure anyone could find out what his plans are.

I didn't say I was supporting him. What I did say is that I like some of the things he, Cruz and Rubio and even Bush have to say.

Not being a Rep my support doesn't matter in the primaries at all. However come election time I will vote for anyone other than HC.

Trust me, they aren't, unless you consider, "I will make it happen by just being ME!" a plan.

Personally, I'm finished with the "anyone but" votes. I'm at the "give me a decent candidate, or a pox on all of you" stage.
Kinda like Obama with Obama care saying he would listen to everyone's ideas, put the debate on cspan so everyone can see? The plan Obama had, but secretly got it passed with no republican idea's. Had to pass it to find out what's in it. You support that failure, and obamacare is a failure. You have no credibility to critize anyone.

The truth is that your head is so far up your ass, you should be checking your colon for polyps. Yeah, I'm a BIIIIIIG Obama supporter, and a cheerleader for Obamacare. You got me, you insightful, perceptive bastard, you. You have your finger RIGHT on the pulse of this message board and who everyone on here REALLY is.

Or, alternatively, you're a drooling dipshit so orgasmically infatuated with Trump that you've deluded yourself into believing that ONLY you and those like you are the REAL conservatives, and that the only other option is to be a rabid Obama Democrat. There are no other choices out there, like for example, being a conservative who just doesn't like Trump.

Why don't you actually stop talking out of your sphincter, go find some of my posts, and find out which one I ACTUALLY am, instead of wasting my damned time spewing your fantasies on the subject out of me?

You're dismissed, fuckstain, until you realize how incredibly you've just humiliated yourself in public, fool, and are ready to apologize and abase yourself.

FLUSH!
Maybe you should read before you make a fool of yourself. I have stated many times on here that Carson is my guy, but if Trump gets the nomination. I will vote for him. Because even after all that mindless drivel you just wrote. It still doesn't deflect that Obama is a complete failure. Have a great day!

FLUSH!
Maybe you should read before you make a fool of yourself. I have stated many times on here that Carson is my guy, but if Trump gets the nomination. I will vote for him. Because even after all that mindless drivel you just wrote. It still doesn't deflect that Obama is a complete failure. Have a great day!

IF we can't have Trump, Carson is just as good. Just think though...if a cop had been standing there while he was trying to stab that guy or bludgeon his mom, Ben would have been shot dead and you'd be praising the cop in all likelihood.

Food for thought.

I'd prefer door #2. No attack ads necessary, just quote him. Like that cnn article I posted yesterday where he said Bush should have been impeached. Since his first news conference in N.H. (march I think) that really piqued my interest he's been smashing the republican party talking points like a wrecking ball. I'm still predicting though that the republican establishment will eventually say "That's enough" and carve him up like Roman senators stabbing Caesar in the back.

I still doubt that the establishment needs to do anything about him at all. I think they can just let him go on his merry way, and the voters themselves will shut him down.

Well, thank you for that update from TinfoilHat.com.

Well, thank you for that update from TinfoilHat.com.

You should read some of my other recent posts. When I post my suspicions of The FBI and other intelligence agencies and how far they go in covering up their failures to connect the dots (facts) and how many of these facts they had in their files before e.g. this attack (San Bernardino), I do worry I might be put in the tinfoil hat brigade and I do try to keep the 9/11 truther types and magic bullet conspiratorialists at arms length. But like they say just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't following you.

Forum List

Back