Are all "climate change" bets off, now that the earth has shifted on its axis?

Or, is it because of man's activities that the planet's magnetic pole is on the move?

Can't WAIT to hear OldCrocks on this one! :rofl:

Hey EnviroNazis: The planet has given you clucks the ultimate OUT to now just back out of your bullshit with grace. Will you take it? :rofl:

Are you kidding? They will use it as an excuse to say the earth is over populated. Too many people living on one side of the earth. caused it.

It's like that idiot democrat who claimed guiam would tip over because too many people would be on the island.

Last edited:
Or, is it because of man's activities that the planet's magnetic pole is on the move?

Hey EnviroNazis: The planet has given you clucks the ultimate OUT to now just back out of your bullshit with grace. Will you take it? :rofl:

Are you kidding? They will use it as an excuse to say the earth of over populated. Too many people living on one side of the earth. caused it.
Sorta like, Guam "capsizing" from too many troops on it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you kidding? They will use it as an excuse to say the earth of over populated. Too many people living on one side of the earth. caused it.
Sorta like, Guam "capsizing" from too many troops on it?

Yeah I tryed to post that poart but was late on my edit. damn this is just to funny:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to hang around and shoot the shit, but I gotta clear another 6" of global warming from the driveway.
Now, now...there's a difference between climate and weather:

If the weather can be used to buttress the claim of global warming, it's climate, and an ominous warning of things to come.

If the weather can't be used to buttress the claim of global warming, it's weather, and insignificant.

Love to hang around and shoot the shit, but I gotta clear another 6" of global warming from the driveway.

If the weather can be used to buttress the claim of global warming, it's climate, and an ominous warning of things to come.

If the weather can't be used to buttress the claim of global warming, it's weather, and insignificant.
From 2000:

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

true story:thup:

Tell David Viner from the CRU:

From 2000:

:lol:

Tell David Viner from the CRU:

Maybe they forgot to tell mother nature. This is the first year that I can remember that we still have snow on the ground one week after it snowed. Normally the snow would be gone by now.

From 2000:

:lol:
What's special about that is, we have David Viner of the CRU -- the "hide the decline" dude smack in the middle of climategate -- claiming not only local weather backs up his climate theory nonsense, but also NOT claiming what he claims today, that LOTS of snow is also from "global warming" or "climate change."

Wonder if the "consensus" changed with him? Oh yeah, magically it did.

Coolerwarmerer climatefear used to be a fun pinata' to hit. But now it's just a old shredded rag twisting in the wind, it's not fun to hit anymore now that all the sweets fell out.

What's special about that is, we have David Viner of the CRU -- the "hide the decline" dude smack in the middle of climategate -- claiming not only local weather backs up his climate theory nonsense, but also NOT claiming what he claims today, that LOTS of snow is also from "global warming" or "climate change."

For allegedly educated smart people, some of them are just plain dumb.

For allegedly educated smart people, some of them are just plain dumb.

:badgrin::lmao::dunno::lmao:

Yep, all them thar pointy headed librul scientists in all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academys of Science, and all the major Universities in the world just dumb. And you just posted this on a computer hooked to the internet, and the irony did not occur to you.

The earth's magnetic field impacts climate//Viewzone

The earth's magnetic field impacts climate: Danish study COPENHAGEN (AFP) -- The earth's climate has been significantly affected by the planet's magnetic field, according to a Danish study published Monday that could challenge the notion that human emissions are responsible for global warming.
I mean, it's just DANISH scientists and all.... Clearly beholden to Big Danish Oil conglomerates.....

You fucking moron. Did you even KNOW about this, before reading this thread?
Viewzone, one of those tinfoil hat web sites.

911 Re-visited

Mossad Link Found to One of Key 9-11 Hijackers
By Michael Collins Piper

Yep, all them thar pointy headed librul scientists in all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academys of Science, and all the major Universities in the world just dumb. And you just posted this on a computer hooked to the internet, and the irony did not occur to you.
No irony. Like most leftists, you confuse "educated" with "intelligent". The two are not synonymous.

Of course, you're unable to grasp that concept.

That hypothesis has little standing in the scientific community.

Did you just say that polar shift has little standing in the scientific community?

You are a fucking moron.

I mean, a COMPLETE FUCKING MORON.

Or a god-damned liar.

You may know how to spell science, but your "expertise" ends there with a statement as ignorant and disingenuous as that.

Give the wheel a spin, Vanna, and let's see what's the fault of gullible warming this week!

mit-climate-wheel.jpg

The consensus is that the magnetic field has little to do with climate or weather. That consensus was formed from geological studies from the many times the poles have reversed in geologic history. It is formed from observations of times when we have had high levels of cosmic radiation hitting the atmosphere, and little change was observed.

You want to argue with the scientists, go ahead. Thus far, I see little evidence for that hypothesis.

The planets foremost expert on AGW disagrees with you

BBC: Do you agree that from 1995 to the present there has been no statistically-significant global warming

Phil Jones Yes.."
How many times have I nailed you on this very same lie only for you to post it on another thread?????????

CON$ love to lie by telling just enough truth, and then shutting up!!!!!!

B - Do you agree that from 1995 to the present there has been no statistically-significant global warming

Yes, but only just. I also calculated the trend for the period 1995 to 2009. This trend (0.12C per decade) is positive, but not significant at the 95% significance level. The positive trend is quite close to the significance level. Achieving statistical significance in scientific terms is much more likely for longer periods, and much less likely for shorter periods.

Forum List

Back