Archie bunker on national anthem

Well he had a Black wife so I'm sure he had Black friends.

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

YOU do know Archie bunker is fiction right?

I doubt if you really know this and was played by a liberal actor named Carroll

Considering I am the one that educated you on that fact its odd that you are asking me this question.

You educated me? Lay off the crack pipe shit for brains
Yes I educated you. You claimed Bunker was a real person.

You despertly want to revise history to show Archie bunker was a bigot and he wasn't..

I dont have to revise history. Its a historical fact as I posted earlier in the thread. The writers of the show made him that way so people could laugh at him.

Considering I am the one that educated you on that fact its odd that you are asking me this question.

When ? I didn't blur the lines between actor and character like you did.
The same place you claimed I didnt educate you that the guys name was Carroll O conner and he said Bunker was a bigot.

Now you are posting like a fool..just a friendly reminder

The same place you claimed I didnt educate you that the guys name was Carroll O conner and he said Bunker was a bigot.

You posted like an idiot. I was just matching your intellectual level.

You despertly want to revise history to show Archie bunker was a bigot and he wasn't..

I dont have to revise history. Its a historical fact as I posted earlier in the thread. The writers of the show made him that way so people could laugh at him.

Lmfao..i am not the one who implied Carroll and Archie was the same person..it was you fool

"The Archie Bunkers of this world can't cope with life, they're poisoned with racism and hate and there are a lot of them around."
-Carroll O Conner

Funny Carroll missed his own show

Right.
Carroll O'connor played the part. They rehearsed the show, and discussed what Archie was going to say and how it fit with the character each week. After all that, he didn't catch on that Archie was just a regular guy with no racism or bigotry involved.

Is that what you are trying to say?

How by posting Archie on the national anthem and reminding kids thus is nothing new and you trying to tell us Archie was a bigot and of course he was not?

The crazy and angry left drags out Archie Bunker when a republican is in office. No surprises here.
check the OP. One of your boys dragged him out because he didnt understand what the show was about.

No you didn't understand bet you ran when Archie was pissing on democrats eh?
And Trump was never considered a racist till he became a republican presidential candidate. What's your point?

Exactly, he was never considered a racist when he was one of you.it all changed when he had a (R) after his name and you guys turned on him.
Go to sleep, you may be sober in the morning.

"The Archie Bunkers of this world can't cope with life, they're poisoned with racism and hate and there are a lot of them around."
-Carroll O Conner

Right.
Carroll O'connor played the part. They rehearsed the show, and discussed what Archie was going to say and how it fit with the character each week. After all that, he didn't catch on that Archie was just a regular guy with no racism or bigotry involved.

Then why didn't he become a real bigot and kick out of his home meathead and his daughter?

How by posting Archie on the national anthem and reminding kids thus is nothing new and you trying to tell us Archie was a bigot and of course he was not?
Nope by posting his and the writers comments that he was a bigot. Who else is better qualified to tell you what he was other than the actor and the show writers?

The crazy and angry left drags out Archie Bunker when a republican is in office. No surprises here.
check the OP. One of your boys dragged him out because he didnt understand what the show was about.

And Trump was never considered a racist till he became a republican presidential candidate. What's your point?

Exactly, he was never considered a racist when he was one of you.it all changed when he had a (R) after his name and you guys turned on him.

That's your retort meth head kid?

-Carroll O Conner

Right.

Then why didn't he become a real bigot and kick out of his home meathead and his daughter?
He was a real bigot on the show. I just showed you where the writers even said so.

Nope by posting his and the writers comments that he was a bigot. Who else is better qualified to tell you what he was other than the actor and the show writers?

I see no links by you from the writers revisionist meth head kid now do I?

-Carroll O Conner

Right.

He was a real bigot on the show. I just showed you where the writers even said so.

I showed you the you tube videos he wasnt..so I win

I see no links by you from the writers revisionist meth head kid now do I?
You do see the links. I think youre just embarrassed you are this old, watched every episode, and still didnt know everyone was laughing at what a bigot he was. :laugh:

-Carroll O Conner

Right.

Because, like many fathers, he would do almost anything he could for his daughter. If you are still confused, go back and watch a few reruns before you ask too many more dumb questions.

-Carroll O Conner

Right.

Once again video shows a million words

-Carroll O Conner

Right.

Because, like many fathers, he would do almost anything he could for his daughter. If you are still confused, go back and watch a few reruns before you ask too many more dumb questions.

And that proves he is not a bigot

That's your retort meth head kid?
No dick head liberals loved him when he was a Democrat. Then put an r beside his name and he is a racist. You're an idiot.

-Carroll O Conner

Right.

I'm ok with discussion, but you just went into nuts-o territory. Check with me if you ever come back.

Right.

I'm ok with discussion, but you just went into nuts-o territory. Check with me if you ever come back.

You have to sometimes when dealing with folks that want to revise history, the fictional person Archie was he was never a bigot at heart and we all knew that, but poster's on the left have to protray it that way.

Forum List

Back