You aren't use to a having a President with balls of steel...And it drives you crazy.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!

Balls of steel is just another term for reckless. That shit looks good on the rare occasions it works out but when it doesn't it's more like brains of pudding. When all this stupid sabre rattling goes very badly who are you going to blame?

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!
Trump throws a Twitter tantrum any time someone hurts his feelings. That's what you call balls of steel???
You must have balls of oatmeal.

The same kind of people who said Saddam had WMDs poised to kill us all are saying similar things about NK, they are going to have the horribly expensive and deadly war they always wanted and the Trumpbots will show the world that they absolutely refuse to learn from their mistakes.

I love it!
Trump throws a Twitter tantrum any time someone hurts his feelings. That's what you call balls of steel???

You wouldn't understand...it's a legit American thing.
Just stop and think about it....he's called out all the negative bullshit going on in this country and brought it to the forefront...this is by design as it unifies good quality REAL American's and creates separation from the filth among us. Dude is brilliant!

The same kind of people who said Saddam had WMDs poised to kill us all are saying similar things about NK, they are going to have the horribly expensive and deadly war they always wanted and the Trumpbots will show the world that they absolutely refuse to learn from their mistakes.

Were you one of the lefty mob that was attacking him just a few months ago for not having an aggressive foreign policy?

Were you one of the lefty mob that was attacking him just a few months ago for not having an aggressive foreign policy?
I do not know what you are talking about, Trump is too stupid to successfully pull off an aggressive foreign policy because he does not know the stick must always include a carrot. Right now the whole world sees Trump pushing NK into a corner and not offering them an acceptable way out.

I love it!

You wouldn't understand...it's a legit American thing.
Just stop and think about it....he's called out all the negative bullshit going on in this country and brought it to the forefront...this is by design as it unifies good quality REAL American's and creates separation from the filth among us. Dude is brilliant!

Now we are seeing the damage Obama has done in eight years....it will settle down over time as Trump has 7 more years to go.

I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

I think you confuse "balls of steel" with "nutsack in mouth".

Just because you know how to be rude and crude does not mean you have "balls of steel".

I do not know what you are talking about, Trump is too stupid to successfully pull off an aggressive foreign policy because he does not know the stick must always include a carrot. Right now the whole world sees Trump pushing NK into a corner and not offering them an acceptable way out.

You don't remember the furor a couple of months ago, when the lefty mob was soo upset that Trump wasn't being more aggressive with PUtion and Assad?

Were you part of that braying mob?

I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

Just because you know how to be rude and crude does not mean you have "balls of steel".
The right has no idea what actual courage looks like. If Trump got half the Korean peninsula killed there is no sign it would bother him even a little bit.

I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

I bet FDR never grabbed a bitch by her pussy.

(Or at least he never bragged about it.)

You don't remember the furor a couple of months ago, when the lefty mob was soo upset that Trump wasn't being more aggressive with PUtion and Assad?

That may be the stupidest take on foreign policy I have ever heard.

They said the same thing about Japan in 1945 as they were furiously
trying to negotiate something with Russia to keep from having to surrender
unconditionally.

The day we dropped the second A-Bomb on Nagasaki, Russia broke off
its negotiations and invaded Japanese forces in Manchuria.

Two weeks hence, Japan would surrender unconditionally.

It worked then...hell, it'll work now.

I asked two questions, and you answered neither.

If you were not demanding more aggressive foreign policy a few months ago, it would be real easy for you to say so...

I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

I bet FDR never grabbed a bitch by her pussy.

(Or at least he never bragged about it.)

He probably grabbed a bunch. Eleanor was a dog.

I asked two questions, and you answered neither.

If you were not demanding more aggressive foreign policy a few months ago, it would be real easy for you to say so...
What I wanted Trump to do in regard to Putin and Assad is far too long a post to waste on a geo-political retard like you. In any case he has shown both of them as well as Kim that he can be played like a cheap fiddle and it is now far too late to redeem himself. Trump is the best thing that ever happened to rogue nations and you should probably prepare your arguments to support the useless war he is going to start out of sheer stupidity.

That's exactly when Little Kim needs. Every other president has offered ways out and usually paid for it too. That's how we got here.

Trump says publicly what we say privately and wish we had a big enough voice to say in public. Yes, Americans think the black sons of bitches who disrespect the flag deserve to be canned. Trump said it, we meant it. So there.

Forum List

Back