ARAB FREEZE: American Approval Plummets...

And they show their hate & contempt for us by continuing to rape our American Taxpayers. And we're just stupid enough to keep giving them all that cash. To Hell with the 'Arab Street!' Bring all that cash home.

And they show their hate & contempt for us by continuing to rape our American Taxpayers. And we're just stupid enough to keep giving them all that cash. To Hell with the 'Arab Street!' Bring all that cash home.

Lets be fair about it. We also need to stop given aid to the biggest welfare nation on this planet: Israel.

Our unabashed support for Israel is what is driving some of this animosity.

What, why? I thought we gave money to all those countries? this is proof right here that money doesn't buy love.

Hmm, 14 Trillion and ten years later, and someone takes a ME poll with results we have known for ten years. Simply fucking amazing!!:lol:

Lets be fair about it. We also need to stop given aid to the biggest welfare nation on this planet: Israel.

At least Israel pretends to like us. Most of these Arab Nations routinely Vote against us in the UN. I don't mind them hating us but i do mind my Government giving them all that Taxpayer Cash. What have we gotten for all that Cash?...Continuous burning of American Flags and "Death to America!!" chants. That's all. So they can go ahead and hate us but they should stop raping our American Taxpayers too. They hate us but they sure will accept our money huh? So to Hell with the 'Arab Street!' I'm not interested in what they think about us anymore. In fact,i want a refund. We've been gipped for sure.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as "arab opinion". The typical arab is brainwashed by the mullahs and state-owned media his entire life. US policy can't devolve around trying to get a positive opinion from such people - it'll never happen.

This is really not surprising given the fact that Obama has continued in the perverse groove of neocon FP. Sane people have a strong dislike for neocon FP.

Doesn't matter who you put in the White House, the US approval ratings will always be poor in the Middle East.

They will always hate us.It's just who they are.

How about, it is just who we are. Let me rape, torture & kill your mother, then preach brothery love to me.:blowup::up_yours:

I'm just so damn sick of the hand-wringing over what the 'Arab Street' thinks about us. Fuck em! I want my Money back.

There's no such thing as "arab opinion". The typical arab is brainwashed by the mullahs and state-owned media his entire life. US policy can't devolve around trying to get a positive opinion from such people - it'll never happen.

Belch!!!!!! And neither will winning the terrorist war.:clap2:

Hating us must explain their years & years of raping American Taxpayers. They sure do like our American Cash no? Hey,at least with Israel we get a return on our investment. Most of these Arab Nations can't even support us in the UN. Yet we keep pouring the cash in. Americans have been gypped for sure. We need to get our Money back. And the Politicians who handed them the Cash need to be held accountable. They're just as guilty. The Pay-Offs have obviously failed. Time to move on.

The fact that the Middle East still hates us just reassures me that even though we're having a rough time right now by our own standards domestically, we're still doing ok in the big picture. If you were to tell me the ME as it is today loves the US, then I'd know something is very wrong and I'm likely living in a barbaric failure of a nation/society.

As far as the difference between Bush and Barry, they're aware that at least they knew where they stood with GWB. They're experiencing the same buyer's remorse that a lot of Americans are right now in regards to BHO.

Last edited:

Belch!!!!!! And neither will winning the terrorist war.

The goal of the war on terrorists isn't to improve arab opinion.

You are 100% correct

The US has a long history of stirring up trouble in the Arab world, stemming back to at least 1953 and the overthrow of Mossadegh--a liberty loving, secular, democratically President of Iran.

Who did we replace Mossadegh with? The Shah and the SAVAK in which the CIA taught Nazi torture tactics to to quite dissenters of the Shah.

The Iranian Revolution was blowback from our 1953 coup. What did we get out of it? A more radicalized, theological, and anti-American Iran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1SYWi2GYWI]‪C.I.A. Blowback - Ron Paul‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The US has a long history of stirring up trouble in the Arab world, stemming back to at least 1953 and the overthrow of Mossadegh--a liberty loving, secular, democratically President of Iran.

That is a really questionable characterization. Mossadegh's last act before the coup was to hold a sham election dissolving parlaiment and giving himself absolute power. Shazzaam!! - it was "approved" by the voters with a 99.99% yes vote. :lmao:

Iranian parliamentary dissolution referendum, 1953 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm certainly not gonna argue in favor of our current aggressive Foreign Interventionist Foreign Policy. I'm absolutely against that. Burning American Flags and preaching "Death to America!" is all the return i've seen in years & years of raping American Taxpayers to pay these people off. At least with Israel they vote with us most of the time in the UN. That cannot be said of most of these Arab Nations we pay off. So it's time to freeze "Foreign Aid" to these nations. It is not a worthwhile investment for American Taxpayers. That's how i feel anyway.

That is a really questionable characterization. Mossadegh's last act before the coup was to hold a sham election dissolving parlaiment and giving himself absolute power. Shazzaam!! - it was "approved" by the voters with a 99.99% yes vote. :lmao:

Iranian parliamentary dissolution referendum, 1953 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What was the cause of this? Surely it had nothing to do with the CIA operatives in Iran masquerading as communists to stir dissent within the community along with a mass of resignations by Mossadegh's parliamentary supporters which reduced parliament below its quorum, thus paralyzing his government.

What was the cause of this? Surely it had nothing to do with the CIA operatives in Iran masquerading as communists to stir dissent within the community along with a mass of resignations by Mossadegh's parliamentary supporters which reduced parliament below its quorum, thus paralyzing his government.

You appear to have missed the point - anything that gets a 99.99% yes vote is OBVIOUSLY a fraud. Yes, yes - the CIA arranged a coup with the British, but don't hold Mossadegh up as the Martyred Saint of Democracy.

Not to defend aggressive Foreign Interventionism but Mossadegh and the Shah were absolute Saints compared to the Mullahs who took over Iran. Iran would have been much better off sticking with Mossadegh or the Shah.

Forum List

Back