Arab Civilization

A discourse on the impact of Arab Civilization

What Arab Civilization? :clap2:
Any disclaimers here? Or is everything in harmony?

and why should anyone bother themselves about xenophobic lies?

You should pay attention to what proper researchers know not anti islam extremists and their followers. Muhammed began being an arbitrator for quarrelling tribes some of which considered themselves 'chosen'. They invited him to this role

BBC Two - The Life of Muhammad, The Seeker

and where do you think the idea of democracy comes from?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUczaqR9uZ4&feature=player_embedded]John Keane the History of Democracy and Islam Part3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9mO8iglDWg]Modern Democracy's Roots in Early Islam? - John Keane - YouTube[/ame]

Wherever Arab/Muslim civilization encounters a non-Arab/Muslim one, it attempts to destroy it (as the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan were destroyed, as

Early Christian societies destroyed many religious and cultural artifacts of the old world. Christians are not as innocent as they claim.

Wherever Arab/Muslim civilization encounters a non-Arab/Muslim one, it attempts to destroy it (as the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan were destroyed, as

Early Christian societies destroyed many religious and cultural artifacts of the old world. Christians are not as innocent as they claim.
Blah, blah, blah..... your face on your avatar is lop-sided. Get it fixed.

Well you are good at expressing your contempt for knowledge

Well you are good at expressing your contempt for knowledge
Two things I lernt in skool.

1.Christianity ain't trying to destroy civilization.
2.Islam is doing nothing but.

How'm I doin'?

Arab civilization?

Like the term "military intelligence" and an oxymoron.

When they stop beheading women for voting, get back to me will ya?

How'm I doin'?

Where did you go to school?
Sure as hell not a madrassa.

That was not the question? Where did you go to school which apparently did not give you an education but instead brainwashed you to be xenophobic. Please say where it was.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Where did you go to school?

That was not the question? Where did you go to school which apparently did not give you an education but instead brainwashed you to be xenophobic. Please say where it was.
Oh,right.... went to the school of hard knocks. Brushed up against a few Islamists along the way. Picked up my disdain for Ayrabs and Islam the first time I read the OT. Got my post graduate degree from the internet. (I owe everything to the inet)Then I started my internship on USMB. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Where'd you get your PhD?

Oh,right.... went to the school of hard knocks. Brushed up against a few Islamists along the way. Picked up my disdain for Ayrabs and Islam the first time I read the OT. Got my post graduate degree from the internet. (I owe everything to the inet)Then I started my internship on USMB. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Where'd you get your PhD?
P.S. I'm not a xenophobic, I'm a Tea Party Republican.

P.S. I'm not a xenophobic, I'm a Tea Party Republican.

same thing

Ah so you were lying when you wrote

How'm I doin'?

What by the way is OT? I did a search and all I got was Occupational Therapy. Is that what you are meaning?

So no schooling. You just make things up it would seem to fit your preconceived xenophobic stance.

Forum List

Back