Arab apartheid - Muslim apartheid

kvetch is desperate----he actually denies the fact that meccaist sluts lick two asses------al nabi kanzeer and adolf abu ali kanzeer In the entire decade of the 1930s only one book was translated into the 'holy' language of the koran (shit) --------that was the second "holy" book of islam----mein kampf

Irosie you don't need to have a raging tantrum.

Don't worry, the world isn't gonna end because kvetch is post after post beating you.

:cool:

You have no right to tell someone they are being beat at arguments here. You get beat at EVERY argument. haha :lol:

I destroy everyone in any argument. You're a Zionist who looks at everything from that point of view.

Normal people don't.

Leave 'because' alone-----he takes me back to my youth----nasser DECLARED VICTORY in june 1967 too. while his army was still dropping dead of dehydration in the sinai desert

Leave 'because' alone-----he takes me back to my youth----nasser DECLARED VICTORY in june 1967 too. while his army was still dropping dead of dehydration in the sinai desert

Were you holding a Uzi in celebration? :lol:

Shooting into the air is an islamic custom----jews do not do it
That muslims did nothing to save those guys from dying of thirst
was a lesson for me -----about people like you

Were you holding a Uzi in celebration? :lol:

Shooting into the air is an islamic custom----jews do not do it
That muslims did nothing to save those guys from dying of thirst
was a lesson for me -----about people like you

Were did you get that from??

It is an event that took place in june 1967----I was alive and conscious at that time. What happened is that the Egyptian army retreated from battle-------but had no water supplies-----they stumbled across the sinai desert on foot------many dying of thirst------no one came to their aid it would have been easy enough to send a few planes and drop water supples----but of the entire UMMAH----no one did and pig nasser ----refused aid from the civilized countries of the world

It is an event that took place in june 1967----I was alive and conscious at that time. What happened is that the Egyptian army retreated from battle-------but had no water supplies-----they stumbled across the sinai desert on foot------many dying of thirst------no one came to their aid it would have been easy enough to send a few planes and drop water supples----but of the entire UMMAH----no one did and pig nasser ----refused aid from the civilized countries of the world

Link?

google it yourself-----or ask any person who was alive and conscious at that time

google it yourself-----or ask any person who was alive and conscious at that time

It's your claim. Maybe it is true but you sure do have a twist that nobody cared for them. That's a lie.

I did not say "nobody cared for them" ----I correctly stated that they were not saved----and could have been. Nasser refused aid from civilized countries because
he did not want to admit that the situation existed--------it was filmed-----soldiers stumbling thru the desert and dropping dead of dehydration. Everyone CARED---it as a sad sight. I am not surprised that you never heard of it------its the kind of history that is not mentioned in the KHUTBAH JUMAAT RANT

It's your claim. Maybe it is true but you sure do have a twist that nobody cared for them. That's a lie.

I did not say "nobody cared for them" ----I correctly stated that they were not saved----and could have been. Nasser refused aid from civilized countries because
he did not want to admit that the situation existed--------it was filmed-----soldiers stumbling thru the desert and dropping dead of dehydration. Everyone CARED---it as a sad sight. I am not surprised that you never heard of it------its the kind of history that is not mentioned in the KHUTBAH JUMAAT RANT

I have. But it's a real random discussion you brought up.

kvetch is desperate----he actually denies the fact that meccaist sluts lick two asses------al nabi kanzeer and adolf abu ali kanzeer In the entire decade of the 1930s only one book was translated into the 'holy' language of the koran (shit) --------that was the second "holy" book of islam----mein kampf
Men Kampf was translated various times into Arabic. It was, for a while, best seller in the dreadful "territories."

---

SOME OF ISLAMO-NAZI ORGANIZATIONS DURING WW2

There were a number of strong pre-war Arab-Nazi organizations—

* the Iron Shirts (led by Fakhri al-Barudi of the National Bloc).

* The League for National Action (headed by Abdu al-Huda al-Yab, Dr. Zaki al-Jabi and others).

* The An-Nadi al-Arabi Club of Damascus (headed by Dr. Said Abd Al-Fattah al-Imam).

* The Councils for the Defense of Arab Palestine (head by well known pro-Nazi leaders, such as Nabi al-Azmah, Adil Arslan and others)

* The Syrian People's Party.

* The Istiqlal.

* The Muthana Club.

* Moslem Guidance Society.

* The Palestine Defense Society.

* The Tajaddad Club.

* The Arab Rover Society.

* Arab High Committee (Haj Amin el Husseini's).

* Najjada [Najjadah] in Lebanon (pan-Islamic, pan-Arab, with its motto: "Arabism Above All").

* The Futuwwah in Iraq (Hitler-youth type).

* The Blue Shirts and Green Shirts in Egypt.

* League of National Action.

* The Lion Cubs of Arabism.

* The Syrian Social Nationalist Party (led by Antun Sa'ada with Nazi imitated symbols and hymm of 'Syria, Syria Uber alles).

* The Arab Club. The Steel Shirts.

* The early Ba'ath movement.

* The Kalmuks. The Chechens.

* The Ingosh. Balkans.

* The Meshkets.

* The Krim Tatars

* The White Shirts (in Lebanon).

Notes:

"The Arab war effort: a documented account ," American Christian Palestine Committee, 1946, p. 7

I. Gershoni, James P. Jankowski: "Confronting fascism in Egypt: dictatorship versus democracy in the 1930s," (Stanford University Press, Oct 21, 2009, 360 pp) p. 274

Frank Tachau: "Political parties of the Middle East and North Africa," (Greenwood Press, 1994), p. 361

Elizabeth Thompson: "Colonial Citizens: Republican Rights, Paternal Privilege, and Gender in French Syria and Lebanon," (Columbia University Press, 2000) p. 193

Last edited:
The fact of nazism amongst arabs in the middle east is a very important factor in the conflict in the Middle east now Nasser was especially influenced by your hero ADOLF ABU ALI-----in fact his nitrogen mustard gas was obtained via your fellow nazis in germany The latest use of Nitrogen mustard gas was accomplished by him-------IN SUPPORT OF ARABISM ------(aka islamicism aka nazism) in yemen-----way back in the 1960s The fact that your fellow islamo nazis have used nitrogen mustard gas and STILL STOCKPILE IT renders it one of the substances considered as a possible use in terrorism---in the USA The US homeland security people have protocols to deal with the outcome of such an event

arab%2Bapartheid.png

Books ref. about ISLAMIC APARTHEID

Floating on a Malayan Breeze: Travels in Malaysia and Singapore - Page 139 - Sudhir Vadaketh - 2012
He certainly seemed to represent the views of many Chinese in Kelantan: content with life, puzzled by why the rest of Malaysia thinks they're living under some sort of Islamic apartheid. Strictly speaking, Kelantan was certainly not as ...
link]

The Case for Israel - Page x - Alan Dershowitz - 2011
Even for those who reject any blameworthiness on the part of Palestinians and Arabs for the plight of the Jewish refugees from Nazism and Islamic apartheid— an untenable position in light of the history of widespread Palestinian support for ...
link

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (And the Crusades) - R. S., 2005
Presents a critical analysis of the differences between Christianity and Islam and maintains that Islam contains a political agenda which endorses violence and aggression against non-Muslims.
link

Organizer - Volume 40 - Page xvii - 1988
FRANKLY SPEAKING
JULY 3, 198* i ORGANISER Islamic apartheid in Pakistan and Bangladesh BANGLADESH has been declared as an Islamic State. The resistance movement in Bangladesh is catching on. It is to be seen whether it will ...
link

Sudan - Volume 3, Issue 3 - Pax Sudani Network - 1993
... forced Arabization and Isalmization of the people in South Sudan, the Nuba Mountains and southern Blue Nile regions. Had the African Sudanese succumbed to this policy of Arabism and Islamism, Islamic apartheid would have prevailed ...
link

India-Bangladesh cooperation broadening measures - Page 104 - Burhanuddin Khan Jahangir, Jayanta Kumar Ray, University of Calcutta. Dept. of History - 1997
There is no reason why India should continue to abet Islamic apartheid in Bangladesh. The emergence of a small section of enlightened people in Bangladesh is a matter of great hope. But they might lose heart in their campaign against ...
link

Pragna - Volume 8 - 2006
This is open, clear and meticulously planned Islamic apartheid which might even surpass the enormity of the apartheid policies of the erstwhile South African government. In Saudi Arabia , non-Muslims are merely tolerated. They have no right
link

---

Books ref. about ARAB APARTHEID

Africanity redefined - Volume 1 - Page 218 - Ali AlʼAmin Mazrui, Ricardo René Laremont - 2002
Afro- Arab apartheid, 39 gender apartheid, 163 global apartheid, 75, 29, ...
link

Israel and black Africa: time to normalise - Page 86 - N. Enuma el Mahmud-Okereke - 1986
Against this background, it is most unfair and hypocritical to turn a blind eye on the on-going Arab apartheid, which has assumed a murderous onslaught in Sudan, only to single out South Africa for global villification.
link

Negative Ethnicity: From Bias to Genocide - Page 151 - Koigi Wa Wamwere - 2003
... predominantly Muslim, have ruled Nigeria for thirty-one out of thirty-five years of independence and dominated the military for twenty-five years. When racial apartheid fell in South Africa, Arab apartheid against NEGATIVE ETHNICITY...
link

Africa in chaos - Page 50 - George B. N. Ayittey - 1999
In Sudan and Mauritania, Arabs held power and blacks were excluded (Arab apartheid); in Rwanda and Burundi, the Hutus and Tutsis alternatively usurped power; in Nigeria the Hausa-Fulani ran the government (tribal apartheid); Togo, Zaire,..
link

Historical Dictionary of Islamic Fundamentalism - Page 327 - Mathieu Guidère - 2012
The huge humanitarian catastrophe that was the Darfur conflict was essentially an Arab apartheid in which non-Sudanese Arabs were repressed and brutally attacked by militant Sudanese Arab nationalists. The result was the deaths of over ...
link

[I}]Africa betrayed - Page 287 - George B. N. Ayittey - 1992[/i]
If black Americans are unwilling to help their true black brothers and sisters fight tyranny and Arab apartheid in the rest of Africa, then perhaps it would be best if they stayed out of Africa. The African people are becoming more and more irate at ...
link]

Towards genocide in Kenya: the curse of negative ethnicity - Page 220 - Koigi wa Wamwere - 2003
... of thirty-five years of independence and dominated the military for twenty-five years. - When racial apartheid fell in South Africa, Arab apartheid against the black southerners did not end in Sudan. Arab insensitivity Towards Genocide.
link

Midstream - Volume 36 - Page 8 - Theodore Herzl Foundation - 1990
... of open Israeli participation might not have produced a timely ending of Arab Apartheid (with European and American condonation) towards Israel. My guess is that given the alternatives of being overrun by Saddam's Iraqis or being secured ...
link

Last edited:

Forum List

Back