~Aquariums A Bit Different~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Fish are pets to some, so this is why I plunked these photos here, some are pretty awesome!

Attachments

• $aqq1.jpg
    $aqq1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 142
  • $aqq2.jpg
    $aqq2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 151
  • $aqq3.jpg
    $aqq3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 140
:clap2:

Attachments

• $aqq4.jpg
    $aqq4.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 704
  • $aqq5.jpg
    $aqq5.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 282
  • $aqq6.jpg
    $aqq6.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 256
These 3 pics are of the same aquarium, just shown at day and night~

Attachments

• $aq1.jpg
    $aq1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 137
  • $aq2.jpg
    $aq2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 139
  • $aq3.jpg
    $aq3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 139
The only aquarium I ever had containd two goldfish that I rescued from my workplace. Someone just had them in a fishbowl, letting the water get all dirty...solid yellow and smelly.

What I didn't know then is that goldfish are pretty dirty in terms of fouling an aquarium. I put them in a 10-gallon aquarium with a filter, but I had to clean it thoroughly every week...or was it 2 weeks? It was quite often. I'd actually take the fish out and drain the tank and put in fresh water.

I had those fish for at least five years, then they died one by one. It was sad. My husband and I actually cried. Of course, we're suckers for every living thing.

Unfortunately, I've never wanted to have an aquarium again even though I now know that other fish would not require such constant tank cleaning!

Oh...my fishes' names were Gigabyte and SCSI (pronounced Scuzzy). My husband is a computer geek. : )

Small-Town Starfish

Rearrange your mental images of how fish and sea life should be housed and cared for.

Did you know that the Baltimore Aquarium (arguably the world's finest) features a skilled master-chef in its in-house restaurant/kitchen who consciously prepares sustainable seafood dishes?

I like looking at aquarium tanks in local smalltown pet stores...anyone been to the one in Lebanon, New Hampshire?

:afro:

Lebanon West Lebanon and Claremont Pet Aquarium Centers

tank.jpg

Forum List

Back