April's Virtual Backyard Campout

Oh and does anybody want a virtual Uncle Sam hat?

96925167-uncle-sam-hat-isolated.jpg

I'll be missing that, but I can always go virtual horsebacking later tomorrow. :)

You mean you have to go? Don't forget, there's also our virtual hike. :D

Battle Hymn of the Republic...dude...you need to go with the greatest voice ever to do this song :cool:

Okay,.. I'll go ahead and check it out but I thought that mods were too busy to have any fun on here? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see you though. :smiliehug:

I'll be missing that, but I can always go virtual horsebacking later tomorrow. :)

Battle Hymn of the Republic...dude...you need to go with the greatest voice ever to do this song :cool:

Okay,.. I'll go ahead and check it out but I thought that mods were too busy to have any fun on here? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see you though. :smiliehug:
We have fun .... besides anything music has me hooked :p

After I listen to that song and Ziggy's other song does anybody want to watch a movie? They have free YouTube movies with ads and The Illusionist looks pretty good. :D I'll go ahead and pop the popcorn first. :)

81xxOPvz+9L._AC_SX466_.jpg

Here's the popcorn. :D

popcornHOR-11.png

And what does everybody want to drink? I'm getting me a Dr. Pepper. :)

dr-pepper-soda.jpg

Let me go ahead and see the trailer first. :) (Lol this is more like a virtual sleepover right now than campout. XD)

Looks pretty good. Maybe I'll go ahead and cast it on my television. I think I need another potty break first, but here's the link for anybody interested. You'll probably be able to get there from clicking on the title link or searching for it yourself on YouTube. :)

Oh and after the movie it'll be time to go to our tents for the night. :)

Okay, well it stopped raining but the wood is too wet to make a backyard campfire and I don't know if it's going to rain again, so I don't know about you guys,.. but I have my tent set up in the living room tonight. :D

View attachment 508208

And I have the fire going in the virtual fireplace. :)

Ziggy, mudwhistle where are you guys?

I'm watching the Stanley Cup Finals on the Telly.....

Last edited:

This is a song Jewel wrote about my home town Missoula MT

I'll have one of these, and then I'm turning in.
I need rest before we go hiking. Not so sure about the horseback riding though.
I may just go fishing.
:)

1625281451611.png

Good night folks
see ya in the morning
HUGS

Well, that was a good movie. I'm a bit confused so I guess I would have to watch it again, anyways after I listen to these songs I'm going to take off for the night as well. So goodnight everybody! :bigbed:

Forum List

Back