April 2, 2013 WARNING Press Release

I hope everyone survived The Ring of Fire.

mountain.jpg

So we're all dead and dreaming?

Terral has been wrong EVERY SINGLE time. Not only wrong but so off base as to be insane. I am surprised he can bring himself to continue to post here, knowing we all know he is a dumb ass.

Check out the following vid from 10:10 to 12:20, where Terral lays out the 4th (and seemingly most optimistic) of 4 possible scenarios to explain the abrupt ending of the 188-day cycle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A42jDO9LZs8&list=UU0kNJbW_LWvqL6niPy1wAmg&index=1]188-Day Cycle Ends: Time For Concern - YouTube[/ame]​

...so the best spin for the failed prediction is that the formerly inbound HMO has flipped a bitch and is now an outbound HMO.

That doesn't mean we're out of the woods though, because depending on where the HMO's satellites are in their respective orbits, they might still wreak havoc on Earth if they pass by too closely.

Long story short: there's still plenty of reason to panic, prepare, and subscribe to Terral's newsletter (which is a terrific bargain, all things considered).

terrals a big time internet radio guy now with a hundred thousand listeners logged on

Must be something like the rubberneck effect going on there.

Terral has become very proficient at explaining his less than stellar rate of predictive accuracy; but while coming up with plausible sounding explanations for failure after failure isn't the most compelling M.O. a researcher can engage in, it CAN be pretty entertaining to watch. :popcorn:

terrals a big time internet radio guy now with a hundred thousand listeners logged on

Must be something like the rubberneck effect going on there.

Terral has become very proficient at explaining his less than stellar rate of predictive accuracy; but while coming up with plausible sounding explanations for failure after failure isn't the most compelling M.O. a researcher can engage in, it CAN be pretty entertaining to watch. :popcorn:

I must admit watching a full grown man act like a spoiled child isn't my idea of entertainment but that is why ice cream is made in many flavors. The key here is Terrel's need to invent plausible sounding explanations for failure after failure. He wouldm't have to do that if the dissemination of truth was his purpose but if he had to make a living being honest, he'd starve. That said, I don't blame him for taking advantage of the not-too-brights who follow like lost puppies. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
To clarify: the dark star stuff is entertaining; the bibbly babble stuff is just disturbing...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDbcbwbSa4]LIVE AUDIO OF Terral03 claiming he is Adam and GOD - YouTube[/ame]​

Check out the video from 1:45 onward.

Check out the following vid from 3:19 to 3:31:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhUq-U3ZWKU&list=UU0kNJbW_LWvqL6niPy1wAmg&index=1]Black Star Update April 11, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]​

Reinterpreting the evidence after the fact to fit the theory, which is exactly what the claim that last year's major quake on the theoretical cycle was a "staged event" amounts to, is called post-diction (as opposed to prediction); and it's a tactic commonly used by frauds.

For the record: I'm still open to the idea that an interloper from a burned out binary's system makes its way into our solar system every 3-5K years, but Terral03 hasn't made any confidence points in my book, and his continued silence in his own threads on this discussion board certainly hasn't helped the matter.

Greetings:

This is my press release sent to the major media outlets concerning the anticipated 'event' expected to take place on April 2, 2013 like Guerrero, Mexico last year, Fukushima in March of 2011 and Chile in February of 2010 all on the 188-day cycle. Get more information on my Project Black Star investigation at Terrals 2012 Research. My weekly radio show is on Fridays at 10PM-Midnight Eastern Time at the link below.

Terral03 Investigates: Terral03 Investigates

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Monday, January 14, 2013​

APRIL 2, 2013 EARTH WILL ORBIT THROUGH A GRAVITY TROUGH CONNECTING THE SUN AND AN INBOUND BLACK DWARF STAR FROM THE LEO CONSTELLATION TO GENERATE A PACIFIC OCEAN/RING OF FIRE EVENT THAT WILL BE PRECEDED BY TWENTY FOUR PRECURSOR EARTHQUAKES OF FOUR TO SIX MAGNITUDE LIKE CHILE ON FEBRUARY 27, 2010 AND JAPAN ON MARCH 11, 2011 AND GUERRERO, MEXICO ON MARCH 20, 2012

St. Petersburg, Florida – Our researchers have discovered a pattern of seismicity going back to 1965 that has transitioned into large magnitude events including Earth axis shifts on a regular 188-day cycle. The most-recent events include the February 27, 2010 8.8 event in Chile, the September 4, 2010 7.1 event at Christchurch, New Zealand, the September 15, 2011 7.3 event in Fiji, the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan event, and the September 26, 2012 7 magnitude Aleutian event. The next timeline event is expected to take place according to our calculations on April 2, 2013, when Earth will pass through the gravity trough connecting the gravity wells of the Sun and an inbound black dwarf star being tracked at .024 degrees below the ecliptic plane under the hind foot of the Leo Constellation.

Saturn recently passed through the Leo Constellation to develop the current super storm now raging in the northern hemisphere, just like thirty years ago; when the ringed planet passed through the Leo Constellation. The evidence indicates that Jupiter’s liquefying core, Venus’ slowing rotation with Mars’ and Uranus’ increased seismicity are all perturbations associated with the inbound black dwarf star. Earth experienced a magnetopause reversal last year on March 12-13, 2012 for between twenty three and twenty eight hours from bombardment by subatomic particle flows released from the Leo Constellation saying that the inbound dark star is in near proximity to the inner solar system.

Our research teams anticipate that HAARP multi-frequency wave signatures will begin transmitting from Navy-maintained floating flotillas on March 29, 2013, about seventy two hours prior to the expected event. The HAARP arrays will generate either a series of amplification waves to induce a five-inch Earth axis shift with a nine-magnitude earthquake event, or generate a dampening field to spread out the gravity trough-produced energy wave to induce multiple eight-magnitude earthquake events at the epicenter location. My research teams also expect to see two dozen four to six magnitude earthquake swarm events at the April 2, 2013 Pacific Ocean event epicenter location. Everyone living in or around a seismic area should be warned to brace for one of the top five seismic events in recorded history on or about April 1-2, 2013.

###

Okay....So we are still here.. No rings of fire in the media, nothing...

So, we can assume your radio show has a change in programming now? I hear the Hopi have a prophecy or two, should be able to get a few good scares out of them..

If you want to get a good (like maybe 85 to 90 percent accurate) take on when earthquakes may happen, check when Saturn and Jupiter are opposite the Sun, because that's when the shakes seem to be the most. It could have something to do with the gravity of the 2 biggest planets tugging with the Sun and the Earth is caught in between.

However...................it won't tell you the magnitude....................

My room mate has noticed this over the past several years, and it seems to pan out most (like 85 to 90 percent) of the time.

But................she can't predict where, or how bad they'll be, just that during those times activity seems to spike.

Forum List

Back