Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

24 pages of whackadoodle religmo fantasy island.....

1709512075123.png

~S~

People who do immoral things are not living a good life. Moral living makes for the best life.

Oh, not me. I'm straight as a string.
I meant it's only a problem for you. It's not a problem for people with that orientation.

In my early life I was fully invested in religious indoctrination. I acquired all 7 versions of the Bible ( including Jefferson's ) , plus the Book of Mormon. Read all of them with zeal and missed nothing. It was a very thorough examination of the belief system. It may be of interest to you that the god / gods changed no less than 4 times in the Bible and none of the Old Testament has anything to do with the New Testament or the new god portrayed in it. Very similar to the Greek myths from which some of the story ideas stemmed from. Only a fool wouldn't put two and two together.
You couldn't understand deep bible truth without being taught by these( Matt 24:45) no one can. You read the altered versions by satans will to mislead.

I suppose you've been commuting between Earth and the celestial heavens
to have first-hand knowledge, eh? Reading through these pages - as well as similar threads - the only "weeping and gnashing of teeth" are you Christian Theists. Did god tell you that you will be going to hell if you don't spew your superstition to those of us who are enlightened to reality? For your information, religion had already been established long, long, long before Christ came out of the virgin vulva so that makes Christianity a CULT of Hokus-Pokus.

View attachment 911548
I was taught by Jesus' appointed ones( Matt 24:45) the only ones on earth with all truth, lead by holy spirit. 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian is this-2Cor 11:12-15)

The problem is masturbation will also send you to Hell.
The problem with what? You've got a problem, that's for sure. By the time you finally get your cookie off, you won't know where to put it.
Gay guys have a cross to bear.
So, Christ was gay, huh? I suspected it with all of those theatrical 'thees' and 'thous'. "Thou shallt not pull the pulsating wire lest it might pop an orgasmic fuse".

Sister Lovelace: chapter 3, verse 7.
Seems like hell is having an overcrowding problem.
That's the worst part of Hell ...... it's S.R.O. Not even a stump to sit on. :icon_cry:

The problem with what? You've got a problem, that's for sure. By the time you finally get your cookie off, you won't know where to put it.

So, Christ was gay, huh? I suspected it with all of those theatrical 'thees' and 'thous'. "Thou shallt not pull the pulsating wire lest it might pop an orgasmic fuse".

That's the worst part of Hell ...... it's S.R.O. Not even a stump to sit on. :icon_cry:
A series of stupid comments. We're done.

A series of stupid comments.
How so? I responded to your own words. You said them - I replied.
We're done.
Well, if Truth 101 frightens you that much then you ought not to have signed up for the course.

You couldn't understand deep bible truth without being taught by these( Matt 24:45) no one can. You read the altered versions by satans will to mislead.
The Coptic Bible is the purest one of them all. The original Bible , all the rest were poor substitutes. Jefferson's Bible was quite good too. He had the smarts to leave the Old Testament and it's old gods out of Christianity.

The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.
Your approval is neither desired nor required. Thank you !

Forum List

Back