Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

More isn't always better , I'll take quality or quantity any day. GOD is love , I exist here because of love. LOVE should never be presented as a polar opposite to the GOD that created it.
Gay couples can't have coitus

Did you really buy the golden showers lie?
Leftwingers are so gullible.
But first you have to have something to repent about. Living one's life other than what it is suppose to be would simply fall into the category of regret not repent. I am who I am suppose to be , my life is not a lie. How about you ? Can you live with it ?

Masturbation is a mortal sin in the Catholic Church. And the RCC is the standard.
That's so sad , they never bothered to correct that error in the church. That is sinful. Masturbation is totally natural , infants even do it.

That's so sad , they never bothered to correct that error in the church. That is sinful. Masturbation is totally natural , infants even do it.
No, masturbation is disordered. It is mortally sinful.

Gay couples can't have coitus
Your concern with sexual acts is profound. I'd be more concerned about how well I love ( spiritual ) rather than the physicality of it all. For the most part it doesn't help your love life.

Your concern with sexual acts is profound. I'd be more concerned about how well I love ( spiritual ) rather than the physicality of it all. For the most part it doesn't help your love life.
Yes, I am concerned about immoral acts that harm all of society

But first you have to have something to repent about. Living one's life other than what it is suppose to be would simply fall into the category of regret not repent. I am who I am suppose to be , my life is not a lie. How about you ? Can you live with it ?
Gay guys have a cross to bear. That's for sure. But ythey are called to be celibate. But then, everyone has crosses to bear. That's called life.

Yes, I am concerned about immoral acts that harm all of society
Unfortunately you've listed things that don't harm society. You don't want to ever achieve your dream of instituting these changes. It will not turn out as you would dream. Totally the opposite , you would create a hell on earth for most people and they would all get even more messed up and do very strange , harmful things to themselves as well as others. Ask any psychologist about repression . It just doesn't work.

Gay guys have a cross to bear. That's for sure. But ythey are called to be celibate. But then, everyone has crosses to bear. That's called life.
That is your cross the way I see it , not mine.

Unfortunately you've listed things that don't harm society. You don't want to ever achieve your dream of instituting these changes. It will not turn out as you would dream. Totally the opposite , you would create a hell on earth for most people and they would all get even more messed up and do very strange , harmful things to themselves as well as others. Ask any psychologist about repression . It just doesn't work.
People who do immoral things are not living a good life. Moral living makes for the best life.
That is your cross the way I see it , not mine.
Oh, not me. I'm straight as a string.

Forum List

Back