Appropriate political attire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more it seems like conservative men are pussies.
Why?

You guys are now professional victims.

Haha...that’s funny shit...the root / foundation of the Mexicrat Party is victimhood.

vic·tim·hood
Noun. A coveted status sought after by liberals.
Victimhoop implies that one or more victims are due some form of compensation from one or more offenders. The sought-after compensation is typically economic such as money, jobs, promotions, awards or opportunities such as college admissions. Intangible compensation is often a secondary consideration and usually not directly related to the offense in question, such as the displacement of blame for general achievement failures.
"You can't repeal affirmative action! What about all those blacks that suffered under slavery?!?"

I think if he wasn't worried about appearances, Grumps would agree with me when I say that you're Exhibit A when it comes to the right wing being sissified victims.
I had to look.... he is on ignore.

Worried about appearances? Seriously? I just called Sassyirishlass a cvnt yesterday and told her to fuck off for crying about the NFL.

You don't know me very well apparently.
I
Don't
Give
A
Fuck
What
Randoms
Think

ty

Haha...that’s funny shit...the root / foundation of the Mexicrat Party is victimhood.

vic·tim·hood
Victimhoop implies that one or more victims are due some form of compensation from one or more offenders. The sought-after compensation is typically economic such as money, jobs, promotions, awards or opportunities such as college admissions. Intangible compensation is often a secondary consideration and usually not directly related to the offense in question, such as the displacement of blame for general achievement failures.
"You can't repeal affirmative action! What about all those blacks that suffered under slavery?!?"

I think if he wasn't worried about appearances, Grumps would agree with me when I say that you're Exhibit A when it comes to the right wing being sissified victims.

Haha...there you go, run with that...those who voice their extreme hatred for illegal wetbacks are playing victim...yeah, yeah...go with it.

I'm happy to. If I recall, isn't it You that hates all ethnic minorities though, right?

Nope...I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews...only worse.
I’m an equal opportunity hater really....I hate all pieces of shits...White Trash included...where do you go with that?

vic·tim·hood

Haha...there you go, run with that...those who voice their extreme hatred for illegal wetbacks are playing victim...yeah, yeah...go with it.

I'm happy to. If I recall, isn't it You that hates all ethnic minorities though, right?

Nope...I hate wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews...only worse.
I’m an equal opportunity hater really....I hate all pieces of shits...White Trash included...where do you go with that?

Ahh...a racist who hates Whites as well. Somewhat unique.

People mistakenly believed this thread was about personal flaming. Too many to clean.. About 1/2 the posts would have to be deleted for being 100% personal or off-topic. Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back