Appropriate political attire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservative men like pussy unlike the cucks on the left?

More and more it seems like conservative men are pussies.
Why?

You guys are now professional victims.

Great, now you have something in common...

you've been a professional victim since Hillary lost.
Really or just an insult? I just took them off ignore

That's what it looks like from where I sit.

Why?

yeah…right.

Why?

As long as you guys don’t deny that you have become a group of professional victims…we cool.

Why?

yeah…right.
Took you off yesterday.

yeah…right.
Took you off yesterday.

sure. What is this..the 30th time you’ve ignored me and then took me off? You’re worse than the 9/11 Truthers

yeah…right.
Took you off yesterday.

sure. What is this..the 30th time you’ve ignored me and then took me off? You’re worse than the 9/11 Truthers
I take everyone off that I have on the list at different times. I watch for a day or two to see if they still act a fool or not. When they do they go right back on. If you have topical content to offer I keep you off the list.
YOU might find it entertaining to deal with morons, I don't.

As long as you guys don’t deny that you have become a group of professional victims…we cool.

US guys?

I stated even BEFORE the Conventions, the country was going to be in trouble for at least 4 years.

US guys?

I stated even BEFORE the Conventions, the country was going to be in trouble for at least 4 years.
Dunno if you were here then but I was one of the most vocal anti Trump posters on the right. Desperately wanted Walker to be nominated

yeah…right.
Took you off yesterday.

I take everyone off that I have on the list at different times. I watch for a day or two to see if they still act a fool or not. When they do they go right back on. If you have topical content to offer I keep you off the list.
YOU might find it entertaining to deal with morons, I don't.

Strange…they are on ignore but you “watch them”?

I guess your ignore filter works differently than ours.

Like most people (R’s and D’s, left and right), you are less hateful if someone agrees with you. I agreed with you on the Chiefs yesterday and the OT scheme the NFL has. So now it’s all good. Behavior has nothing to do with it. Content is all that matters to most folks.

US guys?

Dunno if you were here then but I was one of the most vocal anti Trump posters on the right. Desperately wanted Walker to be nominated

Thats true. I hear he and Ryan are going into a consulting business together.

No more so than you progressives. After all, conservatives don't need government to help us.

No more so than you progressives. After all, conservatives don't need government to help us.

Yet you guys bitch about government 24/7/365.

And you front holes bitch about Conservatives 24/7/365. You metros haven't stopped whining and being a victim since 2016.

And you front holes bitch about Conservatives 24/7/365. You metros haven't stopped whining and being a victim since 2016.

You can look at the threads and see that you're wrong. Part of your anger though is the dismissal of contrary facts. You probably still think the wall is going to be paid for by Mexico; am I right?

The subject is outlined above. If you are too dense to figure it out ask an adult for help.

Lost your pussy hat?

Why are you conservatives so obsessed with pussy hats?

Why?

Haha...that’s funny shit...the root / foundation of the Mexicrat Party is victimhood.

vic·tim·hood
Noun. A coveted status sought after by liberals.
Victimhoop implies that one or more victims are due some form of compensation from one or more offenders. The sought-after compensation is typically economic such as money, jobs, promotions, awards or opportunities such as college admissions. Intangible compensation is often a secondary consideration and usually not directly related to the offense in question, such as the displacement of blame for general achievement failures.
"You can't repeal affirmative action! What about all those blacks that suffered under slavery?!?"

Lost your pussy hat?

Why are you conservatives so obsessed with pussy hats?

Why?

Haha...that’s funny shit...the root / foundation of the Mexicrat Party is victimhood.

vic·tim·hood
Victimhoop implies that one or more victims are due some form of compensation from one or more offenders. The sought-after compensation is typically economic such as money, jobs, promotions, awards or opportunities such as college admissions. Intangible compensation is often a secondary consideration and usually not directly related to the offense in question, such as the displacement of blame for general achievement failures.
"You can't repeal affirmative action! What about all those blacks that suffered under slavery?!?"

I think if he wasn't worried about appearances, Grumps would agree with me when I say that you're Exhibit A when it comes to the right wing being sissified victims.

Why?

vic·tim·hood

I think if he wasn't worried about appearances, Grumps would agree with me when I say that you're Exhibit A when it comes to the right wing being sissified victims.

Haha...there you go, run with that...those who voice their extreme hatred for illegal wetbacks are playing victim...yeah, yeah...go with it.

Why?

vic·tim·hood

I had to look.... he is on ignore.

Worried about appearances? Seriously? I just called Sassyirishlass a cvnt yesterday and told her to fuck off for crying about the NFL.

You don't know me very well apparently.
I
Don't
Give
A
Fuck
What
Randoms
Think

Why?

vic·tim·hood

Haha...there you go, run with that...those who voice their extreme hatred for illegal wetbacks are playing victim...yeah, yeah...go with it.

I'm happy to. If I recall, isn't it You that hates all ethnic minorities though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back