Apple's CEO promises to discriminate against views he doesn't like that may include Franklin Grahams

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Apple's CEO Promises to Discriminate Against Views He Doesn't Like - That May Include Franklin Graham's Biblical Response

If Apple doesn't like your type of speech or news content, they will ban it. That's what Apple's CEO Tim Cook recently told the Anti-Defamation League when the liberal organization presented Cook with the "Courage Against Hate" award.

I kind of hope Apple plummets in their sales of all their bs cell phones, computers ........Such a shame being they were the top notch favorite for most people . They use to be harder to break into but that was way back in the day now welllll of course it can be done.

But of course if this sob is called out on it, he will deny it all every bit of it, and really how would anybody know they know because moles are snitching just like for googles.

They know what they are doing to people and their privacy, election fixing, population control in regard to how they think..............

Franklin Graham should be kicked out. He has sold his soul to the devil aka Trump. I wouldn't give a dime to anything he is involved with.

Franklin Graham's niece gets it 1,000% right.

"When asked to expand on her thoughts about Trump’s “sh*thole countries” comment, Armfield, again, showed far more courage than her uncle.

“I think a lot of times people seem to be focusing on the language that he used, which really wasn’t the issue,” said Armfield. She referred to other evangelical Christians — including her uncle Franklin Graham, who defended Trump’s language in a CNN interview earlier this week — and it’s her feeling that word choice was not Trump’s biggest error.

“I think it was the context of what he said, around the language that he used,” she noted, adding “I think it was the disheartening, dehumanizing comments that were said around the word.”

I understand a lot of evangelicals supporting him because of his policies,” she said. “I’d love to see a Christian leader come out and say that they support Trump for his policies, but that his behavior disgusts them, and he needs to clean up his act.”

Franklin Graham's Niece Has a Mic Drop Moment for Trump's Evangelical Supporters (Faith Level +11)

Forum List

Back