Apple is right to refuse to help the FBI hack into iphonnes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Some political dilemmas come to down to: Whom should we trust more? In the case of Apple vs. the FBI, the question is: Whom should we distrust less?
FBI vs. Apple: Government Shouldn't Get Encryption Back Door | National Review
Apple Is Right to Refuse to Help the FBI Hack into iPhones

That's why most ppl want apple even though they have a few backdoors to shit they claim they don't but they do.. but nowhere near what droids etc have...... not yet anyway.
But we already knew this it's the sheep who still have trouble esp. the losers who tell you take your meds lmfao. Those usually the dumbasses taking all the meds.

We warned you how this bs can be used against you years later and from years ago.

I disagree if it was an American yes,, but if we are dealing a terrorist group then it needs to be uncovered

Some political dilemmas come to down to: Whom should we trust more? In the case of Apple vs. the FBI, the question is: Whom should we distrust less?

That's why most ppl want apple even though they have a few backdoors to shit they claim they don't but they do.. but nowhere near what droids etc have...... not yet anyway.
But we already knew this it's the sheep who still have trouble esp. the losers who tell you take your meds lmfao. Those usually the dumbasses taking all the meds.

We warned you how this bs can be used against you years later and from years ago.

I agree. This county just doesn't need a Gestapo or a KGB. If it did it just wouldn't be this country anymore.

I have always supported Apple in their fight to protect property rights and privacy rights.

I hope that they aren't forced to violate those rights.

It's only fair that I disclose that I've owned a Mac in my home since 1987. I've had many in the years since. I use an iPhone and iPad along with my MacBook laptop.

The FBI is not telling apple to give up a secret they already have.

They are telling apple to assign a team to do work in a certain area and come up with the desired solution...The FBI (or any gov't agency) has no right to do that! ESPECIALLY at apples expense!

1 - It would cost Apple to do the work.
2 - It would cost Apple by sabotaging the security of their own product.

What if the gov't ordered YOU to work on a project at your own expense?

I disagree if it was an American yes,, but if we are dealing a terrorist group then it needs to be uncovered

It doesn't work this way. They want a way for law enforcement to hack into phones, not for Apple to do it for them. All the same, law enforcement can label anyone a terrorist.

It doesn't work this way. They want a way for law enforcement to hack into phones, not for Apple to do it for them. All the same, law enforcement can label anyone a terrorist.
They ain’t American who cares ..

How long before FBI or any other gov't agency demand unlocking phones of Americans by just labeling them terrorists or even just suspects, regardless if they are or not. Therefore, I'm on side of Apple.

The arrougance of the morons is all too evident.............National Security must come first....if anyone or any organization is labeled a terrorist by the government it is usually for good reason...they might occasionally make a mistake but that is nothing compared to preserving our National Security...it always amazes me how some have no consideration for National Security...based on stupidity and arrorgance...so many think America has nothing to worry about.

The National Security Strategy of the United States of America

Last edited:

How long before FBI or any other gov't agency demand unlocking phones of Americans by just labeling them terrorists or even just suspects, regardless if they are or not. Therefore, I'm on side of Apple.

You are on the wrong side ....you need to re-consider.

They can be.

Exactly..............unfortunately right here in River City we have American terrorists and American Traitors otherwise known as democrats. aka satanists.

https://www.andalusiastarnews.com/author/Letter to the editor/

They can be.

Exactly..............unfortunately right here in River City we have American terrorists and American Traitors otherwise known as democrats. aka satanists.

There you go. This is an excellent example of why Apple can't give in.

They can be.

Fuck apple and the jackass they rode in on.

Why would the government want to look at the phone of a innocent person?

They can be.

Apple will be 'persuaded' to do what is right.

Forum List

Back