Why All The Fuss?

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The news of Harry and Meghan stepping back from royal duties has really gotten out of hand.

Maybe the people in England care about this but I don't know if those of us here in the US really care.

I applaud both of them for what they are doing. Harry won't be king so it's really stupid to keep him in a life he obviously doesn't want to live.

I hope both of them find happiness and live long and healthy lives.

Harry and Meghan Give Up Royal Titles, Forgo State Funding

I don’t care. I hope they can make a good living. They’re off the British dole and Canadians are not willing to pay either.

The news of Harry and Meghan stepping back from royal duties has really gotten out of hand.

Maybe the people in England care about this but I don't know if those of us here in the US really care.

I applaud both of them for what they are doing. Harry won't be king so it's really stupid to keep him in a life he obviously doesn't want to live.

And yet you started another "I hate talking about the royals" thread

Prince Archie still holds his position in the line of succession ... he's an American, getting him on the throne would make annexation easier ...

I don’t care. I hope they can make a good living. They’re off the British dole and Canadians are not willing to pay either.

They do not need any money from the British government, Canada or the US government. They have a net worth of about $50 million. Ninety-five percent of their income comes from family-owned property and five percent from the British government.

They do not need any money from the British government, Canada or the US government. They have a net worth of about $50 million. Ninety-five percent of their income comes from family-owned property and five percent from the British government.
Well, they lost the 5% and which family owns that property? He just walked away from his and the Queen has ordered them to pay back the renovation costs of the home which is roughly 3 million. So does her family have money?

Well, they lost the 5% and which family owns that property? He just walked away from his and the Queen has ordered them to pay back the renovation costs of the home which is roughly 3 million. So does her family have money?
Harry gets 5 million from the family (Prince Charles) and 2 million from the UK. Until now.

News to me.

Still don't care.

Harry gets 5 million from the family (Prince Charles) and 2 million from the UK. Until now.
So, they have to live off Daddy?

Forum List

Back