Researchers pay Mexican women to get pregnant then abort

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Researchers have conducted experiments on dozens of young Mexican women, paying them to be artificially inseminated and then extracting their embryos for analysis, NPR reported Thursday.

Researchers Pay Mexican Women to Get Pregnant Then Abort

All I can say is I hope God hunts you mother fks down and you see exactly why annd how come right before it's too late.

That's not a very Christian thing to hope for ... I hope they see the sin of their ways and repent ... the heathen aren't wicked, they just do wicked things, they can be saved ...

Now that's how it is supposed to work. Imagine the number of poor women than can be lifted out of poverty by turning their reproductive organs into money making machines? Why should planned Parenthood make all the money while these women don't make a dime for the use of their bodies and their bodily products.

Researchers have conducted experiments on dozens of young Mexican women, paying them to be artificially inseminated and then extracting their embryos for analysis, NPR reported Thursday.

Researchers Pay Mexican Women to Get Pregnant Then Abort

All I can say is I hope God hunts you mother fks down and you see exactly why annd how come right before it's too late.
I guess that is how they are harvesting stem cells from aborted fetuses. That it will protect them from litigation from the paternal side. Lawsuits cost more than the aborted fetus.

A grieving Alabama father won an initial victory this week in a lawsuit challenging the abortion facility that aborted his unborn child. Judge Lets Father Sue Abortion Clinic For Aborting His Baby Without His Consent

83054185_10215467981205017_6260133662503731200_n.jpg

Forum List

Back