"Appeasement" showcases Obama's 2012 Strategy

Obamas foreign policy decisions have been flawless with over 70% of Americans approving.

Why does he do so well on foreign policy matters? Simply because Republicans can't block him from doing what needs to be done. Obama has forged strong bonds with our allies and has used multinational support to resolve issues

The Republican strategy of Obama must fail does not extend to foreign policy....as much as they would like it to

70%? why not make it 100%?
as for the rest...:lol:

obama certainly did a remarkable job with Pakistan!

He singlehandedly turned an ally into a taliban stronghold.

Bush did that when he allowed the Taliban to escape Torah Bora and flood into Pakistan

Egypt is now a fundamentalist islamic country supporting terrorism.
Libya is a fundamentalist islamic country supporting terrorism.
Pakistan is a fundamentalist islamic country supporting terrorism.
Iran has one of our most sophisticated drones and obama refused to destroy it.

According to obama his foreign policy is working well.

So then Egypt wasn't Muslim before? And you have recommended what? Bombing their civilians? ConservaRepub right?
Libya wasnt Muslim before? Ghaddafi was just a swell guy? ConservaRepub right?
Pakistan wasn't Muslim before? Because Obama having to order an op under there noses - to get a guy who had been living there with their help for years, proves the last guy was taken SO seriously by them?
Uh Yup. You're a ConservaRepub alright!

i notice you skipped over his last point.....:eusa_eh:

Yeah this administration has been killing the right people.

Like border patrol agents.

Prove it.

The guns used in that crime can't be traced.

And you guys have no fucking trouble at all when other shady cop programs go wrong.

SEE: Sean Bell.

The problem is they cannot. They know they cannot and still bitch to the rafters about it.

RePuBliCons have no problems with Cops using Pepper Spray on U.S. Citizens protesting a failed bushie baby monetary practices, but they are hell on wheels about guns being used by Mexican Drug Gangs. Guns purchased in the U.S. Even better they blame Eric Holder for a program started under Gonzo.

No lack of morals on the right, that is nothing new.

70%? why not make it 100%?
as for the rest...:lol:

obama certainly did a remarkable job with Pakistan!

He singlehandedly turned an ally into a taliban stronghold.
You are correct. Our relations with Pakistan are more strained than ever and their government is in serious jeopardy.

The government in Pakistan is not in jeopardy, it is just in the process of handing over the power to the terrorists they have been fighting up until the time obama screwed it up.

Prove it.

And you guys have no fucking trouble at all when other shady cop programs go wrong.

The problem is they cannot. They know they cannot and still bitch to the rafters about it.

RePuBliCons have no problems with Cops using Pepper Spray on U.S. Citizens protesting a failed bushie baby monetary practices, but they are hell on wheels about guns being used by Mexican Drug Gangs. Guns purchased in the U.S. Even better they blame Eric Holder for a program started under Gonzo.

The OWS folks are protesting "failed bushie baby monetary practices"? Since when? In case you haven't been paying attention...and you obviously haven't...the OWS protestors are less than thrilled with Democratic monetary practices as well.

As for Fast & Furious being a program started under W? That's bullshit and you know it. Gunrunner was the program started under W. We ran that program with the complete cooperation of the Mexican government. We also halted that program because we discovered that it was too hard to keep track of weapons after they were sold. Fast & Furious is an Eric Holder DOJ program that was carried out without the knowledge of the Mexican government and despite knowing it was impossible to keep track of the weapons we let "walk". Sorry, my liberal friend...but this one belongs to the Obama White House...not the Bush White House.

Gunrunner didn't result in the deaths of American Border Patrol agents. Fast and Furious did and that was the whole point.

So then Egypt wasn't Muslim before? And you have recommended what? Bombing their civilians? ConservaRepub right?
Pakistan wasn't Muslim before? Because Obama having to order an op under there noses - to get a guy who had been living there with their help for years, proves the last guy was taken SO seriously by them? T

Covered it in an earlier post. I do not think we should invade Iran and start yet ANOTHER war because we lost one our toys in the neighbors yard, when we weren't supposed to be playing there in the first place.
Why, do you disagree?

Well it's not like Harry or Full-Auto have any facts or rebuttals to the OP. They have absolutely nothing on topic - except one claim which apparently can't be substaintiated in the real world. So what would you expect them to use? Facts? Logic? :lol:

would facts or a good rebuttal work on a guy like Dean?.... it has been tried before......

Okay fine. So let's you and I (and anyone able to directly address issues!) discuss the premise of RDean's OP - after all, even a blind nut can find a squirrel once in a while.

His basic point is that Obama has gone out of his way NOT to tout his acheivements in security and other areas. I agree that he handled this quite deftly, when it came to security. I also liked when Eskimo Barbie said he liked "pal- ing around with terrorist" and the reply was "Well, if by pal-ing around, you mean killing them, I guess that's true."

The problem with Rdean's post as an over-all strategy is that security is the only area I see Obama as having a huge win. While diehard FOX-Parrots claim he should get no credit for taking out OBL, those of us who are not brainwashed, realize that giving the order to go into a nuclear "allied" country without their authorization, and where the locals have obviously been helping protect the target, knowing if anything wen't wrong the GOP would be all over it, did indeed take guts. Good job getting OBL Mr. President! It was nice to be able to FINALLY say "Mission Accomplished" and not have it be bs.
Not to mention AwLaki, al-Rahman, Kashmiri, al-Shahri, Mahsud and so on. So okay, Obama's got ONE win.

RDean, here is where I disagree with you:

Repealing DADT is something I think was great. I think there are a lot of Conservatives who agree but I don't think that will have any significant influence in the polls, other than to recapture some of the liberal base he was losing.

The things about pre-existing conditions and covering kids thru college are great but unfortunately for Obama, they are part of the biggest piece of sh1t, ever passed into law. I'm certain the ObamaCare will do his candidacy more harm than good.

Finally, what Mr. Dean ignores is simple: People vote with their wallet.
If the economy continues to improve, Obama will probably win. BUT if the Republicans refuse to extend the payroll tax cut, it will create the perception by everyone but the kool-aid drinkers, that they are a bunch of hypocrites who are only concerned about taxes when they apply to the rich.
The GOP also needs to approve some extension of unemployment benefits or they're cooked. They may phase it out more quickly than the 500 years Obama is giving (or whatever the number is) but they can't just put all those people in the streets come January. That would definitely be their death toll. So instead of the ridiculous extension the Dems have given, they could say "Look, you got three months more. Find something." or whatever.
So let's assume they extend payroll and something on unemployment. No major mistakes.
If the economy doesn't improve significantly, the GOP will probably win - unless they put Bachmann or some other whackjob on the ticket. RDean and company can tout OBL all they want and no one will care. They want decent paying jobs.

The last factor is that the GOP has handed us the worst group of candidates I've seen in memory. I'm still undecided about whom I will vote for. If the GOP picks Perry, I think they're sunk. Me and every Moderate or Independent would flock to the Blue side of the voting booth.
Newt or Mitt seem to be the only ones with a viable chance of beating Obama and if the economy remains down, I think either one of them COULD beat Obama.
As always, it becomes the lesser of two evils.

I'm sure it MORE than "people might think that". It's as true as the sun coming up in the morning.

Not from the right. You can't make up shit and call them facts. That's what you accuse me of doing but can never prove I'm wrong.

One of my favorites is saying the right wing held millions of Americans hostage and then right wingers scream "liar" from the rafters. Then I linked to this from the conservative "Christian Science Monitor" and you guys go strangly silent:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Odd indeed.

Then after two or three posts, you say, "Rdean got schooled". Then I say, "Huh"?
oh geeze here we go again.....Dean saying he is never wrong......

I thought I was wrong once, then later, it turned out I was right.

Obamas foreign policy decisions have been flawless with over 70% of Americans approving.

Why does he do so well on foreign policy matters? Simply because Republicans can't block him from doing what needs to be done. Obama has forged strong bonds with our allies and has used multinational support to resolve issues

The Republican strategy of Obama must fail does not extend to foreign policy....as much as they would like it to

So true. Republicans created another Iran in Iraq. The cost of the 30,000 Americans maimed by Republican policies in Iraq will be laid on Obama. Just bringing that up, Republicans scream, "Foul, how dare you not support our soldiers". Soldiers they sent to Iraq for no other reason than to die, get maimed and get oil that ended up with China.

Shoes?

Appeasment? Really?

Bin Laden is dead.

17 of the top 22 leaders of al_Qeada are dead.

Appeasement my ass.

More of the same old RePuBliCon double speak.

The shrub gave up looking for Bin Laden. Obama got him

And even try to take credit. What kind of people are they?

Iraq is now a fundamentalist islamic country that has basically doubled the size of Iran. Oops.

Prove it.

A few bad apples can spoil the whole barrel. The vast majority of police in the US are honest and good people in a dangerous job. I'm glad to support them. They are heroes to me. As for the few bad apples, what a shame.

Pakistan wasn't Muslim before? Because Obama having to order an op under there noses - to get a guy who had been living there with their help for years, proves the last guy was taken SO seriously by them? T

Covered it in an earlier post. I do not think we should invade Iran and start yet ANOTHER war because we lost one our toys in the neighbors yard, when we weren't supposed to be playing there in the first place.
Why, do you disagree?

yes.....if they could have destroyed it and got out.....all for it....

Not from the right. You can't make up shit and call them facts. That's what you accuse me of doing but can never prove I'm wrong.

One of my favorites is saying the right wing held millions of Americans hostage and then right wingers scream "liar" from the rafters. Then I linked to this from the conservative "Christian Science Monitor" and you guys go strangly silent:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Odd indeed.

Then after two or three posts, you say, "Rdean got schooled". Then I say, "Huh"?
oh geeze here we go again.....Dean saying he is never wrong......

I thought I was wrong once, then later, it turned out I was right.

Dean is it true?.....are you really Jesus here posting among us?....

Forum List

Back