Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

Funny. It isn't Pence who claimed absolute immunity for his actions as President of the Senate. It is about Benedict Donald's actions and intent to use Pence in his plot to commit election fraud.
You are not commenting on my case here. I read somebody discussing Pence. I decided it was worth me commenting as well.

In my case, since you enjoy discussing RACE all the time, in almost any setting, I wanted your opinion as a black man to discuss a hypothetical where the entire crowd for Trump was blacks? Only because of your love of race. Would you have called the crowd of blacks rioters?
Sure, because I don't support people based on race, I support them based on policy, and a policy of overturning democracy when you lose the election isn't one that I support. And I would of been more effective in my rhetoric because I'm not politically illiterate like you fuckwits. :lmao:

Of course not. First, the favor Benedict Donald was asking for was help in besmirching a political rival with a bogus announcement of an investigation. Second, the aid he was withholding was given by Congress and had already been appropriated and approved for disbursement, whereas the Load Guarantee program Obama used to pressure Ukraine is administered by the Executive.
Trump did so in private. It was when the Democrats learned of it, when trying the sham they pulled against Trump that the Senate ruled against, it was a topic. Trump was asking for truth. And he did not threaten Zelensky ever. Biden did threaten Ukraine clearly and bragged he did this. This is a crime. If you want Obama dragged into the Biden Crime, be my guest.

Was Trump communicating with Pence when Pence was in the Capitol? If you say yes, will you support it by showing the proof?
No, the communication came before the actual certification. I believe it was in a meeting on January 4th. There are numerous witnesses and notes.

It just feels like an extremely weak argument and I doubt it’ll go far.

Sure, because I don't support people based on race, I support them based on policy, and a policy of overturning democracy when you lose the election isn't one that I support. And I would of been more effective in my rhetoric because I'm not politically illiterate like you fuckwits. :lmao:
Well in summary, you would call blacks rioters. At least you are congratulated for answering.

When did you think Biden became the sworn in President? Are you truly so misinformed you think it was Jan 6 or don't you understand it was later on January 20? Biden was not sworn in when Pence was working in the Senate. Trump was.

No, the communication came before the actual certification. I believe it was in a meeting on January 4th. There are numerous witnesses and notes.

It just feels like an extremely weak argument and I doubt it’ll go far.
At least you handed to me something I can look up and then discuss what happened on that date you named. Now assuming you are correct, Pence had 2 days to reject Trump. So that would be official business. I have not heard of it so will verify it for you.

Trump did so in private. It was when the Democrats learned of it, when trying the sham they pulled against Trump that the Senate ruled against, it was a topic. Trump was asking for truth. And he did not threaten Zelensky ever. Biden did threaten Ukraine clearly and bragged he did this. This is a crime. If you want Obama dragged into the Biden Crime, be my guest.
You mean the Democrats uncovered the plot to use our foreign aid against one of our own political parties and the Neo-GOP whitewashed his guilt. Obama threaten the corruption in Ukraine. You guys and your Biden Crime are a hoot.

At least you handed to me something I can look up and then discuss what happened on that date you named. Now assuming you are correct, Pence had 2 days to reject Trump. So that would be official business. I have not heard of it so will verify it for you.
I found this in the press.

“I think it’s important that the American people know what happened in the days before January 6,” Pence said. “President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”

Supposedly, and I say that because it came to me from the media, Pence says overturn the election. This I will take with a grain of salt unless others make the same claim that they actually heard Trump do this. Days ahead, Trump nor Pence could overturn any election. It was not done with since the Congress had not yet voted. Read that twice. The Congress had not voted. It was not concluded yet I am saying here. Concluded factually so that Biden could claim the Congress approved it.

Congress had not voted yet.

This seems to me to be a wild and wooly trial to be discussed if it happens.

You mean the Democrats uncovered the plot to use our foreign aid against one of our own political parties and the Neo-GOP whitewashed his guilt. Obama threaten the corruption in Ukraine. You guys and your Biden Crime are a hoot.
No, I did not say that at all. Why didn't the Democrats uncover when Biden did it to Ukraine and he openly bragged he extorted them?

His sons activities were not illegal and didn't need to be covered.
While it is possible that is true, my question has to do with the fact his dad felt strongly he had to extort Ukraine, all they were doing was investigating Biden's son and his company in Ukraine.

Well in summary, you would call blacks rioters. At least you are congratulated for answering.

When did you think Biden became the sworn in President? Are you truly so misinformed you think it was Jan 6 or don't you understand it was later on January 20? Biden was not sworn in when Pence was working in the Senate. Trump was.
I didn't say anything about when Biden was sworn in as President. Are strawmen your emotional crutch when you're losing an argument?

Funny. It isn't Pence who claimed absolute immunity for his actions as President of the Senate. It is about Benedict Donald's actions and intent to use Pence in his plot to commit election fraud.
You mean a potential election. The congress met on January 6 to pick the president. And when Trump talked, they had not yet picked anybody to be president.

I didn't say anything about when Biden was sworn in as President. Are strawmen your emotional crutch when you're losing an argument?
I might let you discuss this should I actually lose arguments. I was merely asking you since you popped up to talk about this stuff. But hell no. I don't do that ever.

I might let you discuss this should I actually lose arguments. I was merely asking you since you popped up to talk about this stuff. But hell no. I don't do that ever.
You implied I was misinformed, based on what? I've schooled you in every interaction we've had. :lmao:

Let's summarize.
Who was president of the USA on January 6, 2121? True fact is it was Trump.
Was Pence finished up in the Congress when all this happened? No he was not finished.
Had Congress announced the winner yet on that date in question and time in question? Not at all. It happened hours later.

When did Biden become President? Truly it was January 20, 2021 and not prior as some act like he did.

You implied I was misinformed, based on what? I've schooled you in every interaction we've had. :lmao:
I presented something only. Do you know the definition of misinformed or implied?

I did not anticipate you would rally about by bragging your ass off.

I presented something only. Do you know the definition of misinformed or implied?
Sure, I'll even demonstrate it.
Are you truly so misinformed you think it was Jan 6 or don't you understand it was later on January 20? Biden was not sworn in when Pence was working in the Senate. Trump was.
What have I posted that would give you the impression that I think that?
I did not anticipate you would rally about by bragging your ass off.
Pointing and laughing at your inferiority is what I'm here for. :lmao:

Here is where Goats fucked himself up.
And I would of been more effective in my rhetoric because I'm not politically illiterate like you fuckwits. :lmao:
He thinks his crudeness and lying does him good. But he picks fights.

Sure, I'll even demonstrate it.

What have I posted that would give you the impression that I think that?

Pointing and laughing at your inferiority is what I'm here for. :lmao:
By things you claim it caused me not to accuse you, as you act as if you were accused, but to learn from you. And you lashed out. If you want to post here, stop lashing out. Your final barb is typical of how you lash out all the time. In my mind, I am not here for your reasons, but my own reasons which is to ask good questions and make quality statements. Give that a try and see if you seem much better for it.

Forum List

Back